Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN

Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington, VA

Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA

I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Plainview, NY

It is really good! I love all the products of this brand. I use every morning
Elizabrth C.
Elizabrth C.
Anaheim, CA

Jordana Cosmetics has its hits and misses like any other brand, my favorite of them is there lip liners, nail polish glitters, blushes, well really everything. lol hope this helps.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN

Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington

Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.