BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used! It's really amazing for the price. I paid about 3 dollars for it. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It goes on well!
Sarai V.
Sarai V.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love jordana everything is amazing especially the lip products which is most of my collection lol. Only bad thing sorta is the matte lipstick feel kinda crayonish, and drying but color payoff is amazing on all of them
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Tulsa, OK
Only tried a few things but everything has been quality for a cheap price. Which I love
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
Lily E.
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX
Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Super affordable products and amazing quality for the price. Awesome drug store brand product and cute packaging
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Jayden S.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO
I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.