Add a Photo

Hilda M.
Hilda M.
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Caren M.
Caren M.
Humble, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Marianni R.
Marianni R.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their lips are incredible, they give a matte, tenuous and deep tone. The cosmetics of this line are economic and of good quality
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Madison, MS
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite beauty blogger raved about the lip liner Tawny so I had to try it. For me, it didn't have a lot of coverage and it's a little dry. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it gets better. If Leslie likes it (and she loves it) I know it must be. Great product.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lip liners ! I love that you can find their products at the drug store and they are very affordable! They have a great color selection and their products are very very good for the price !
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their lipsticks and lip liners are great they have a variety of colors and for a very good price.
Leakhena S.
Leakhena S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:58 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Sahrish M.
Sahrish M.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love how pigmented their eyeliner pencils are! I buy one overtime I'm at the drugstore. They're one of the few eyeliners that actually show up in my waterline. Plus, they're super affordable, so no guilt in buying multiple shades!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.