BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sandra V.
MIAMI, FL
Economical
Easy to find
Very good range of shades in lips
In flushes are great
The jumbo pencils excellent
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana's matte lipstick. It's one of the few lipsticks that truly stays matte throughout the entire day and doesn't smudge when you're eating. Jordana's Matt lipsticks are open ache in just one coat too! And for the price you just can't beat it.
brandi b.
brandi b.
I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
zayra g.
zayra g.
schuyler
Es una burna marca de maquillaje
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales. Pero lo probe y me gustaron
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used! It's really amazing for the price. I paid about 3 dollars for it. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It goes on well!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Don't know a lot about the company themselves but I like their prices and their eyeliners are part of my everyday routine. Super pigmented and nice quality. Their silver glitter is my favorite eyeliner.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Tulsa, OK
Only tried a few things but everything has been quality for a cheap price. Which I love
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
Jordana products have been kind of a hit and miss cosmetic line for me. I love their lip crayons and their eyeliner but am not a huge fan of the formula of their lipstick and mascara. The mascara was dry and flaked all over my face while putting it on.
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Love the Jordana cosmetics! Super affordable and good and high quality. This makeup brand is underrated lol I love it especially the eyeshadows
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?