Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN

Their mascara is amazing and so are their liquid lipsticks! I don't have many products from them but the ones that I do have I really like. They are extremely affordable which is always a plus!
Sybil r.
Sybil r.

The matte lipstick was great .It was smooth and last most of the day. Affordable and they work just as well as higher end products. I compared with My Mac and Kat Von D and they were just as good and actually better than the Mac
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mc Gehee, AR

This stuff is great especially the eyeliner! U can get it at walgreens that I'm aware of and all of my friends now use the eyeliner because of me!
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX

Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Diamond is my go-to eyeliner when I'm wearing false lashes (which is most of the time if I leave the house), and I will never be without it. It's sometimes hard to find, so I order it on their website and order several at a time so I never run out. It has just the right size and shape brush for the perfect line. And, the stuff does not budge, I mean it. Does. Not. Budge. It has to be removed with some good eye makeup remover. I've found that micellar water works best for me, even better than my best remover, because if I just put some on a cotton round, fold it, and hold it on my eye several seconds, then I do not have to rub my eyes very much at all to get all my eye makeup off (even stubborn mascara). I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use; once you get used to the brush, it's really easy. You do need to shake it before you use it, and, I like to store mine upside down. This is a 5 star product for me. It's not $45.00, or a high end name, it's less than $5.00, and I love that! That lets me buy a high end product sometimes.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL

This is often a good solid affordable option to turn to for some very cool finds.

I enjoying using their baked eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry and it is very highly pigmented.

I have not been able to find it very much since I have moved away from California but I do have a few items I am willing to buy online!
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Laredo, TX

Jordana brand is a good quality product its not as pigmented when it comes to makeup stuff but when your on a budget its ok
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS

I am absolutely in love with this brands retractable lip liner and cream eyeshadows! I have multiple of each color that I keep in my make up kit. They are easily used whether you're a beginner or a makeup pro! Plus, you definitely can NOT beat the price!
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
kieshean j.
kieshean j.

Compared to the recent products i have used this beand is rather cheap. The lipsticks dry out easily. I would recommend for a beginner
Pat T.
Pat T.

I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.