BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Bekah F.
Bekah F.
Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Jordana has amazing Mascara & Eyeliners, for such great prices too! I usually buy my Jordana Products at Walgreens.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Hughesville, MD
I absolutely love their lip liners. They are super creamy and are easy to blend in with other lip colors. Shopping was very fast I loved it!!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
I like their brow pencils it's waxy but creamy. I don't the brush at the end I wish it were a spoolie instead
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I only have the Jordana bronze blush but I really like it. It was a good price and it looks so nice on the skin. It has a pretty shimmer without it doing the most.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite mascara is from Jordana, after trying this mascara I refuse to ever go back to any other brand!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?