Add a Photo

Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
kim b.
kim b.
Newport, RI
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
listen is hard where im from to find this products but I have few of my cousins that get this products and I always tent to take their lisptiskc and lip liner because the color is amazing kind remind me of mac lip liners but cheaper
Elizama M.
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Esta marca es demaciado economica apesar de eso...sus productos son de muy bna calidad...
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana was one of the first brands I began purchasing when I started to wear makeup. They are definitely an affordable brand and their products tend to be good quality. For a makeup newbie I would recommend this brand. Some of their products just don't tend to work and that's where my review falls short for them. They are a great brand but I have had some problems with past products.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
really affortable products and their lipstics are the best. the products are easy to use and have great consistency. love them
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried their products once but I was pleasantly surprised with the lipsticks, pretty decent coverage.
Ally K.
Ally K.
Mchenry, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good brand. I use this when I am not sure about a type of product because it is cheap. Usually pretty good.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Peoria, AZ
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I started out using the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner as a kids and it is still one of my favorite brands for eyeliner!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.