Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Misty D.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS

I love some of their matte lipsticks. I bought a felt tip eyeliner and I think its must have been old because I used it once and had to throw it out. I got mine at a Walgreens and they don't have a very big selection. I think next time I'll order it just to make sure it hasn't been sitting on a shelf.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn , ME

I bought some blush (Tawny Beige) that I really like!! Their products are inexpensive but the quality is great!!
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Los Angeles, CA

I Have tried the jordana pencil eyeliner and it worked great, its dark and it doesnt take off easily.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA

Jordana cosmetics eyeliner is a makeup essential. I have bought many eyeliners from all kinds of makeup brands for years and this one always comes out to be my favorite. This eyeliner comes in all different colors (my preferred is black), goes on easily, comes out really dark and stays on dark. Best part about this one is that you don’t have to keep sharpening it - plus it's a lot cheaper but better than brands with a higher priced eyeliner. Go with Jordana
Jolie C.
Jolie C.
Lubbock, TX

I've used their lip pencil and it went on smooth and for the price you can't beat that. The variety of colors are good as well.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI

I absolutely love their eyeliners, both the liquid fab-u-liner and the long wearing pencil liner. Both stay on forever and are super cheap.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA

Their eyelines are so good. They dont fade at all. Prices are really good. The eyeliners last me so long. The black eyeliner is nice looks alittle matte.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX

I have a really hard time finding this brand in my city I like their lip liners a lot the longevity & pigmentation & how it fades is absolutely lovey on my skin & it's very affordable!
Jeriene B.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA

very affordable and colorful
i purchased from drug store
great pencils for lips and eyes
ok shopping experience
Gormarie M.
Gormarie M.

Amo sus labiales matte. Son 100% matte y en lo personal me duran por muchas horas aun despues de cada comida.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.