BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
They're awesome. I love the Fabu-Liner!
KT R.
KT R.
Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite mascara is from Jordana, after trying this mascara I refuse to ever go back to any other brand!!!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
I recently tryed there lip liners after hearing a review on them, and I've got to say they are super creamy and also afforded which is great! When I go back I would like to try out there eye liner and mostly liquid lipstick and regular lipstick!
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
I have been using the felt tip pen liner for years and i love it its very precise and dark!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
MIAMI, FL
Economical
Easy to find
Very good range of shades in lips
In flushes are great
The jumbo pencils excellent
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they don't have more stuff! My Walgreens only carries their lipstick pretty much. Their lip balm stain is wonderful. I definitely recommend Cranberry Crush for a Christmas-y look. The stuff is moisturizing but also so colorful on the lips and doesn't dry up into the cracks of your lips.
zayra g.
zayra g.
schuyler
Es una burna marca de maquillaje
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales. Pero lo probe y me gustaron
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.