Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Fort Mill, SC
Jordana Cosmetics is a drug store makeup brand you can find at ulta and various drug stores. The great thing about this brand are the prices, some things under $1! The lip pencils are amazing they have great pigment and glide on smoothly, however, with lower prices comes lower quality materials used in the manufacturing and has led me to break out from some of there products.
Traci W.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is an amazing mascara that costs around $4 on sale. It's my holy grail mascara, because it holds a curl, thickens, and makes my sparse lashes look much more dramatic. I give these as gifts because no one will believe that such an inexpensive product can be so good.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jordana is hit or miss. Their lip liners are amount some of my favorite high end ones. I suggest checking reviews before you buy! Overall, I really like the brand!
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Laura G.
Laura G.
Laredo, TX
I love their lipsticks and lipliners, they last a long and I dont have to retouch often. They have a variety of colors and product lasts.
androlux ..
androlux ..
They make some of my favorite nail polish formulas, and for under $2! Great pigmentation and longevity for the price point. I also love their eyelid shadow base/primer!
Yeleini R.
Yeleini R.
Kennett Square, PA
I have tried they're eyebrow pencils. They do not work! Not dark enough and leaves a messy residue behind on the eyebrow.
Asante B.
Asante B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I have a really creamy lip liners from Jordana and I love it. Not only are they creamy but they are very pigmented as well but they are very inexpensive.
Yadira F.
Yadira F.
W Sacramento, CA
I have only try very little products from Jordana but so far so good. They are really cheap and the quality is amazing.. I would defiantly buy more products from this brand
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.