Add a Photo

Lily E.
Duncanville, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The jordana lip crayon sticks are my favorite particulary this one but Ive had it for 3 months and the label came off so im not sure the color but this one os perfect!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
Jan. 28, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like their brow pencils it's waxy but creamy. I don't the brush at the end I wish it were a spoolie instead
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These products are surprisingly good to work with. You can probably find them at your local dollar store. Their products are super cheap, but they definitely get the job done. My favorite products of theirs are their eyeliners and brow pencils.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a jordana bronzer, that I got really cheap a few months ago. Almost all my friends have tried it and it works well with all skin tones. It gives you that fresh out of the sun look. Its also super illuminated so I don't have to use a highlighter when I wear it
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This a really great brand not expensive at all and the quality of the product is amazing ! I normally buy it at Walgreens love all their matte lipsticks they're beautiful ! Definitely recommend !
Christina M.
Christina M.
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a great, quality option for affordable makeup items. Their blushes, eye shadows and lip products are amazing.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
Carol H.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
How can you beat the prices on these cosmetic products? Their Twist Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are perfection! Their eyeliners are definitely my go-to. Just bought a new eye shadow tat I'm stoked to try out. I love their website. Always something new to try out.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.