BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Good product easy to use. Liner is a little bit to hard on my eyes. I do not shop here alot
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my jordana especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look . Mineralized skin finish work very gently and soft with the foundations or without too. I own almost all the colors I mixed then with the Mac blushes that are high pigmented at the same time soft colored . Liquid liners too are very pigmented in a clash way so you don't feel cheap when you wear them and they re easy to be blended . I love Mac I just have a point about the eye shadows palettes I almost have all the limited editions ones and I hope that would be more pigmented and shiny and easier to be blended . I am also a huge fan for the brushes they're a bit expensive for me but I worth and easy to clean . I'm really a happy cliente when it comes to jordana product generally
Natalia V.
Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I like the jordana easyliner in the color baby berry it give a all natural lip color and makes them look fuller i wear this one whenever i feel my lips need a natural color i do recommend this i got it for $1.99
Liz
Durham, NC
I can't speak to all the products in the brand but their "Made to Last liquid eyeshadow" is my holy grail. Inexpensive and easy to apply. It looks beautiful on it's own or layered under other shadows. My go to when I need a quick, gorgeous eye look. I only wish I had all the colors available.
Tara M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
In the past I have used Jordana's wonderful Modern Matte lipstick. I like it because it goes on matte, and you can layer it with another shiny color, or leave it as is. It also lasts all day, even through eating! I have also tried their long lasting nail polish. My favorite is their Silver Glitter. I am anxious to try the Metallic Nude liquid eyeshadows...they look Yummy!
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I love their lip liners, eyeliners, and lipsticks. I wish they were easier to access.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Caren M.
Humble, TX
Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Jordana is an awesome brand. Super affordable and for the most part everything is amazing quality! I absolutely love the 12 HR gel liner. I own every color in that. Also the Jordana black mascara is great. I also love the matte lippies. So good. I recommend this brand to anyone young or old. It's a must for the price point!!! You can't go wrong!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?