Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Milton, DE

I enjoy this line of makeup when I have run out of something simple like eyeliner. It is a line that I can find at my nearest pharmacy and it is very inexpensive. The line for me works like any other line such as cover girl or maybeline. I will continue to purchase their line.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL

There eye brow pencil is perfect for my countouring!!! I use two tones light brown and dark brown for the perfect brow.
Delia T.
Delia T.

Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Fakerhya A.
Fakerhya A.
Lafayette, LA

I bought their mascara from them before. And it is def one of my favs. Makes my lashes look beautiful.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Florence, MS

Although i have only ever used one product from jordana, Im going to give it a 5 star rating because their liquid eyeliner is amazing. My little sister swears by all of their products. From what I understand, its pretty affordable and I cant wait to try many more products
Viviana C.
Viviana C.

I honestly love jordana it's really good and inexpensive. I started of with this brand when I got into make up, really great coverage really love their long lasting makeup line not really a fan of their nail polishes but other than that great makeup line.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

They have the best eyeliners! I have tried the pencil liner and the felt tip liquid liner and absolutely recommend both for the price. I set them both with a tiny bit of black eyeshadow, but I do that to every liner I apply. They last all day and don't transfer to my upper eye, love them!
Sara S.

A lot of product
Packinging was nice
francesca m.
francesca m.

love love love their lip liners, and they're only 99 cents! they're so creamy and get the job done, i've never been disappointed by them. everytime i go to my local grocery store i pick up a few of them.
Misty D.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS

I love some of their matte lipsticks. I bought a felt tip eyeliner and I think its must have been old because I used it once and had to throw it out. I got mine at a Walgreens and they don't have a very big selection. I think next time I'll order it just to make sure it hasn't been sitting on a shelf.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.