BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
missy h.
missy h.
I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL
Jordana is a brand that has some spectacular products, lipsticks and blushes are simply great.
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Kim
Kim
My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Nellie M.
Nellie M.
Palmdale, Ca
Loved how all the products I've tried actually didn't wear off through the day !!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Very affordable store brand. Not the first brand I usually go to but I will always buy if I'm looking for a gloss or eyebrow pencil.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
This entire brand is basically makeup that's good if you need it in a pinch, but nothing I'd use long term. Their eyebrow pencils are good quality, but very reddish, especially in the browns. Their lip colours are okay, but there are better options. Their mascaras are very wet and runny.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?