BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township
Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA
I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a jordana bronzer, that I got really cheap a few months ago. Almost all my friends have tried it and it works well with all skin tones. It gives you that fresh out of the sun look. Its also super illuminated so I don't have to use a highlighter when I wear it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I actually just bought my first Jordana product: their Calcium Boost Base Coat for nails. Wow! I like to wear glitter nail polish, and removing it can really damage your nails. Mine were a mess! So I decided to find an affordable treatment just to help them recover a little bit before I put on my HOLIDAY glitter. The Calcium Boost Basecoat made them look amazing and feel strong after just one use! Now that my local Kmart carries them, I will be using Jordana a lot more. You can never have enough affordable cruelty free products!
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.