Add a Photo

Yessenia O.
Pharr, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very pigmented lipsticks. Offer a wide variety of colors. Last a good while, but you will have to reapply.
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I purchased this eye pencil from Walgreens in the dual color set (blue/sparkle blue) when I say this makes the eyes pop! I use this with just mascara and I'm good to go.
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My mom'sfreind gave her shoes box full of make p i found some jordana eyeliners. which i hve not sused.
Yadira F.
Yadira F.
W Sacramento, CA
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only try very little products from Jordana but so far so good. They are really cheap and the quality is amazing.. I would defiantly buy more products from this brand
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Emily M.
Emily M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Used their 2 in 1 concealer and foundation and loved it. Works so well and lasts all day.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've never used this before but I've had it highly recommended to me by several other people
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love these products, and you can't beat the price! My favorite products would have to be the Sweet Cream matte lips, the lip liners, and the Extreme Volume Mascara. The liquid lipsticks are a mousse-y texture and come in trendy, beautiful colors. The mascara really adds volume to the lashes and doesn't flake. The lip liners are my ultimate favorite Jordana product; they are opaque, creamy, comfortable, and come in a beautiful shade range. I've worn them alone and under lip products, and both ways look flawless!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products have been kind of a hit and miss cosmetic line for me. I love their lip crayons and their eyeliner but am not a huge fan of the formula of their lipstick and mascara. The mascara was dry and flaked all over my face while putting it on.
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love my Jordana lip and eye products. They are the bomb. I never have to worry about the formulation of them because they are knock outs and for the price point you just cannot beat them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.