BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Perla S.
Perla S.
Productos de buena calidad a un precio bajo. me gusta que tienen mucha variedad de colores , mis productos. favoritos son los labiales y rubores
andrea z.
andrea z.
love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
I haven't had the opportunity to try out a lot of products from Jordona, however the few products I have tried out were of decent quality for the price point. I have tried their matte lipstick. The lipstick does not have the longest staying power, and has an odd scent to it, however upon initial application does not feel drying, and wears nicely on the lips. I have also tried their liquid eyeliner. I enjoy the applicator i the eyeliner, and the initial application of the eyeliner goes on smoothly. The wear time of the eyeliner however is not great. The eyeliner smudged on my within a couple of hours. However with such a low price point, I am inclined to purchase more products.
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This is such an affordable brand from Walgreens/drugstores. I just like their lip liners and matte lipstick (the matte lipsticks are very drying but the colors are so pretty).
Jeriene B.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA
very affordable and colorful
i purchased from drug store
great pencils for lips and eyes
ok shopping experience
larissa P.
larissa P.
Mcallen, TX
Jordana lipsticks are amazing their products are so affordable but you definitely dont get what you pay for because the quality of the products its super good better than high price makeup brands.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA
Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Hughesville, MD
I absolutely love their lip liners. They are super creamy and are easy to blend in with other lip colors. Shopping was very fast I loved it!!
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.