Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Amber S.
Amber S.
I've never used this before but I've had it highly recommended to me by several other people
Yessenia O.
Yessenia O.
Pharr, TX
Very pigmented lipsticks. Offer a wide variety of colors. Last a good while, but you will have to reapply.
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA
Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL
I purchased this eye pencil from Walgreens in the dual color set (blue/sparkle blue) when I say this makes the eyes pop! I use this with just mascara and I'm good to go.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Some of the products they have cannot be beaten for the price. Mascaras = A+, Liquid Lipsticks = A++. Great great stuff! I'm not a huge fan of their lip pencils, I can get better for the price in other drugstore brands.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The products are amazing. The prices are great. Usually in the drugstores they have lots of sales. Jordana always comes out with new produts sometimes dupes to high end cosmetics.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Diana T.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA
Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
Ecedra M.
Ecedra M.
Lithonia, GA
Jordana eyeliner is good but it comes off pretty easy. The colors are great but it doesn't have staying power.
April O.
April O.
Lemoore, CA
My daughter likes the eyeshadows, she uses it as a base for her other eyeshadows. I think if there were more variety in colors, then they would be more appealing to teenagers.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.