Add a Photo

Photos (96)
deandra s.
deandra s.
Alamo, TX

I love there matte liquid lipsticks! I love the wand applicator it grabs the effect amount out of the tube. The product feels light and comfortable on your lips and is very pigmented.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA

This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA

I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX

I have not tried many stuff from Jordana! However I loooove the matte lipstick collection! It's one of my favorite go to lip sticks! I also am excited to try the liquid lipstick formula as well!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn

I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ

Jordan's cosmetics are wonderful. They are affordable and are sometimes better than high end cosmetics. I love their crayon eye shadows and their lip liners among a few other things. They are a great company!
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS

I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL

I prefer jordana lip liner to any other. My favorite shade is ROCK'NROSE and it is my never fail lip luscious pucker pleaser! The retractable pencil is creamy and never fades or smears. I've tried others high end and drug store. I will always pick Jordana easy liner over the rest.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico

Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.