BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
marisol f.
Jordana lip liners are always good they keep your lipstick in place all day & have great color pay off for such a great price
Andrea O.
Sugarloaf, CA
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well. So to end my review, I'll let you know that I tend to reach for Jordana when trying new products from the drugstore. If I'm seeking a new product I will likely chose them over the many other options because they have an extremely awesome price point and I plainly find that the quality of most of their products is great and usually find myself disappointed when spending more money with another brand for what usually ends up being a subpar product when I could have spent a lot less and likely been pleasantly surprised with my purchase if I'd just chosen and stayed with Jordana in the first place. SO, new rule is.... try Jordana first AND THEN if I am unhappy with said product I'll branch out into the unknown, trial-and-usual-error territory of other drugstore brand selections.
Kristina P.
Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es una marca de buena calidad y bajos precios, lo puedes encontrar en cualquier lugar.
Alejandra M.
I love the everything lip liners, blush, lipsticks, etc. My all time favorite. Very pigmented.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Jordana cosmetics is awesome.. it's super adorable and their lipsticks and mascaras are the bomb! ❤️
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA
Jordan's products are great and a good affordable price. The liquid eyeliners are long lasting and better than some of the higher end ones out on the market.
Ashley F.
I really like their lip crayons. They are creamy with great pigment. They feel great on! They aren't super long wearing, but great for the price point.
Rose B.
Chambersburg, PA
You should try the red lipstick omg it is so creamy and matte and just like any red lipstick it makes your teeth look whiter than it already is but this red lipstick is like no other
Autumn F.
I love that their products are so affordable and that you can get them at really any drug store.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?