Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Yeleini R.
Yeleini R.
Kennett Square, PA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have tried they're eyebrow pencils. They do not work! Not dark enough and leaves a messy residue behind on the eyebrow.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Laredo, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lipsticks and lipliners, they last a long and I dont have to retouch often. They have a variety of colors and product lasts.
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They have really nice make up for a good price. I do shop a lot of jordana products. My fav would be there mate lipsticks. No improvement needed.
Ximena C.
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Pretty inexpensive brand. I've been using it since I lived in Mexico and is great
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Fort Mill, SC
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics is a drug store makeup brand you can find at ulta and various drug stores. The great thing about this brand are the prices, some things under $1! The lip pencils are amazing they have great pigment and glide on smoothly, however, with lower prices comes lower quality materials used in the manufacturing and has led me to break out from some of there products.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i like Jordana Cosmetics because there prices are low, but they are awesome! if your looking for something quick at a drugstore
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
androlux ..
androlux ..
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They make some of my favorite nail polish formulas, and for under $2! Great pigmentation and longevity for the price point. I also love their eyelid shadow base/primer!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.