Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Romona G.
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY

You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
El Paso, TX

This is one of my favorite drugstore brands! The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are extremely affordable and very long wearing with a variety of colors not to mention they are easily accessible
Lakessia T.
Lakessia T.
Montgomery, AL

I use the Jordana eye pencil in Dark Brown to enhance my eyebrows. It is an awesome eyebrow pencil and helps my eyebrows look very natural
First off there lip liners I literally have every color they are amazing and so smooth . It will always be my go to lip liner brand
Eu até gosto desse não tanto mais até que gosto. Mais ainda eu prefiro uns outros produtos de outras marcas
Erika H.
Erika H.
Lawton, OK

Jordana product are amazing!!! I never break out and it's super light weight!
Natacha G.
Natacha G.

love their lipliners they last forever and they are cheap. easy to obtain and really wont break the bank.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC

The blush was my favorite. Pigmented enough to show up but not bright or sparkly. I steer clear from the eyebrow pencils though, too rough and have to be sharpened. Stick with their powders, they rock
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ

This brand is a hit or miss, but honestly I have only had a good experience with their lip products. They are really nice, smooth, non-drying, and aren't sticky. I especially love their liquid lipsticks.
Dana O.
Dana O.

I've tried lip liners from this brand. They were only about $2 each- which is amazing for the quality! Yes, I wish they were creamier...but for $2? They're really good.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.