BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Es una marca económica, de buena calidad y con gran variedad de productos, me gustan mucho sus correctores, las sombras y quiero probar sus bases para ver si son buenas también, si estas buscando productos buenos y a buen precio te recomiendo esta marca.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Great price point, easily accessible from the drugstore, and a great selection of products
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West , FL
First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA
They have great products for the price. I always find them at my local Kmart. And this is really a good brand to try if you're looking for a hidden gem to become your new staple product. Try the mascaras!
El Paso, TX
Jordana lipliners are underrated. They are great dupes for some of the higher end lipliners. They are fairly inexpensive, the quality is great and they last a good while. The only con I have is that there isn't a big color selection to choose from.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, CA
Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS
I am absolutely in love with this brands retractable lip liner and cream eyeshadows! I have multiple of each color that I keep in my make up kit. They are easily used whether you're a beginner or a makeup pro! Plus, you definitely can NOT beat the price!
Not very good products, but still works for me. Their lipsticks have good pigmentation.
Joshalyn T.
Joshalyn T.
Stockton, CA
Jordana Cosmetics was the first brand of makeup that I ever received when I started learning how to do makeup. My mom always bought me this brand because when we couldn't afford much or not making enough money, Jordana was always afforadable for us. And we always got a lot of product for a great price!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?