Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Didn't really purchase. Had a nail polish given as a gift. It was a beautiful silver/chrome color. Loved to use it, but it would leave my finger books yellow after removing it. Not sure what it was.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI

Great value and quality in every single product I have tried by this brand. My only complaint is that I am not able to get more products from this company locally.
alicia a.
alicia a.

Found this brand a couple months ago at a local drugstore was so surprised by the range of products they have! The prices are so affordable tried a few things definitely like
Tinker C.
Tinker C.
Tomball, TX

The lip liners are my favorite!! Not only are they affordable but amazing quality and so creamy.
Zamari P.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il

Liquid eyeliner, it isn't the best but it is good for the price it is. The only issue I had is that my liner dried out pretty quick.
Jen C.
Jen C.

I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
Abby B.
Abby B.

Great drugstore brand with awesome pricing and products if you are on a budget or want alternate products
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX

Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
Jordana liners, all liners, are amazing and never disappoint me. Truly my go-to! They don't tug at my skin and or smudge. I can wear it all day and it's good, so totally long wear.
Bryce P.
Bryce P.
Atlanta, GA

They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.