Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
zayra g.
zayra g.
schuyler
Es una burna marca de maquillaje
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales. Pero lo probe y me gustaron
Latoya S.
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This beauty brand is drugstore and very good compared to other brands. I occasionally use this brand and from experience i like some of its products. It is very inexpensive and can be found in lots of drugstores. I definitely recommend shopping this brand.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
This is a very good brand. I love their eyeliner! It's very affordable and long lasting. It stays on all day with no smearing or any trouble
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
Jordana products have been kind of a hit and miss cosmetic line for me. I love their lip crayons and their eyeliner but am not a huge fan of the formula of their lipstick and mascara. The mascara was dry and flaked all over my face while putting it on.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I wish my local walgreens sold more of these products, because the ones that I have used in the past have been really good!
Yvanna R.
Yvanna R.
Alice, TX
I have only bought the Jordana eyeliner but I love it. It is my old faithful. The quality is good and prove is even better.
Emperatriz R.
Emperatriz R.
Me encanta sus labiales! Son muy buenos y tienen excelente calidad, además son realmente económicos...
Zoie C.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
I never shopped from the actual website, but here in my town, Jordana Cosmetics are sold at a Walgreens near my house. I saw that they had a Matte Lippie on sale for a few bucks and decided to try it out. They had wild colors like blue and white and grey and even black! They were soooo pigmented and even when not discounted, super affordable. I will definitely be going back for another purchase :)
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Great pricing and decent product. You get your money's worth but it's not always my go to. Not bad, just have other favorites. The color selection is nice though.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.