BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Jordans products are some of my favorite for a quick fix becaus they are high quality and very affordable. Love it
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Great price point, easily accessible from the drugstore, and a great selection of products
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno, CA
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
I have an eyeliner from this brand and it seemed to work good considering the price. I would probably buy it again!
Maryam S.
Maryam S.
I searched far and wide for an eyeliner marker that would give me the perfect cat eye without creasing or running or smudging. I tried high end liners and honestly, this is the cheapest and best. Some markers tend to be too wet which just makes the liner feather and not give a crisp line. This liner is just the right amount of wet. Goes on smooth and keeps a nice sharp line! It's easy to use and lasts all day.
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics they're so beautiful they have a great texture.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.