Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the lip pencils you can't go wrong with them but I wish they had a wider brightly in like different stores such as Walmart target and other places instead of just real drugstores.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Camila R.
Camila R.

I used lip shine that really seem incredible, this is one of my favorites ' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Perris, CA

So so affordable and great quality. I highly recommend there lipsticks and lip liners so amazing and great shades.
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson

Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Sarahi C.
Sarahi C.

Además de que son una marca con unos precios accesibles ofecen calidad en el producto, me encantan.
Shanice S.
Shanice S.

Very affordable products that give you and expensive finish. I love these and i can always count on them when i am on a budget
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Laredo, TX

Sometimes products are a hit or miss, but since they're are inexpensive I don't really mind. Their lip products are prettt good.
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN

Jordana is one of my favorite drug store brands! Everything they have is always a hit for me. Especially their new stuff that just launched! I'm obsessed!!
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI

Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.