BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Some Jordans products I actually find at the dollar store, they are ok. I have purchased many of the lip colors, but they aren't the best. They will do tho in a bind!!
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX
I really like jordanas lipsticks very affordable and they have a lot now like colors from all the other expensive brands
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
I love the black eyeliner I buy it all the time super cheap works great goes on easy and smooth and last a long time you can find at your local Walmart Target Walgreens for about 199 great eyeliner to finish your eyes look very dark black
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Keller, TX
I use their black eyeliner pen. It's fabulous and only $2.99. The only liner I use
Rebecca r.
Rebecca r.
Fenton, MI
I love jordana cosmetic and they're cheap. I love the blush, the fabuliner , the lip glosses and the Best extreme masacara is amazing!!!!!!!!!. That is my go to and it really makes your lashes dark and long. I definitely found my masacara. Go try jordana .
Damonee N.
Damonee N.
Gardena, CA
Has a wide variety of colors but unfortunately the store I regularly frequent never keeps the stock full so my options can be limited at times
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I really like their lipstick line, they have a lot of colors and the lipsticks have a lot of pigmente on the lips.
Also they also have a matte line of lipsticks, I do have like 20 of them and they are very cheap and good quality at the same time.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
christy r.
christy r.
Humble, TX
I have try Jordan a lipsticks and there soo beautiful it makes you feel comfortable with them I also love the colors that they have very durable.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.