Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Omaha, NE

Love their eyeliner. Cheap product but high quality! I have told a lot people am who are just starting out with makeup to start with Jordana
Katia I.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN

Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lexington, SC

I have been using their eyeliner for a few months now in two shades, a dark brown and black. They are great! Both glide on very easily but with precision. It's the type of eyeliner that you twist to push up instead of sharpening and that works really well. I find myself looking for this brand for eyeliner now - it is my new favorite!
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR

I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Ria T.
Ria T.
Redlands, CA

I like how afforAble it is. Just wish it was more accessible at more stores like target or Walmart.
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX

Jordana is a great drugstore brand you wont be disappointed great coverage and pigment
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.

Such great quality products for a fantastic price. My favorites are the lip liners, liquid lipsticks, and the blushes.
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, Ky

I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ

Good product easy to use. Liner is a little bit to hard on my eyes. I do not shop here alot
Monica G.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA

I really enjoy their products and I appreciate the quality of the products at drugstore prices. Even though they are inexpensive, the quality is impeccable! I have tried numerous products from them because why not for the price they are. I love their lip liners and just recently purchased 6 of their liquid lipsticks. And so far I have yet to be disappointed!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.