Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Rayna T.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR

People really over look this brand i feel like. but its actually a great quality brand for women of color. I started off using their lipliners and eyeliners and have now been using this brand for 5+ years!! so affordable as well!!
Azra Z.
Azra Z.

In high school I use to buy the Jordana eyeliner in razor blue it was electrifying and vibrant. Everyone thought it was an expensive item
Meanwhile it was such a good reasonable price. It's amazing and I recommended these products
Julie V.
Julie V.

For starters, Jordana lip liners are soo AMAZING! They're creamy, pigmented & long lasting!
Dagmaris H.
Dagmaris H.

I love love love their lip liners. These lip liners are comparable to MACs lip liners. I love how smooth and pigmented they are
Indyra C.
Indyra C.

Good quality for a very nice price. I have some lipsticks and they are so good as other brand more expensive than this one. The blushes are also too good.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Richey, MT

I love Jordana! So many incredible products for a great price. My favorite products are the Sweet Cream Matte Lip Creams.
Emma K.
Emma K.

They have great lipsticks, they are so moisturizing and make your lips so soft! I have not used very many of their products but because of their lipsticks I am ready to try more! They are higher quality for a lower price!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL

So affordable. You can get this brand from Walgreens (I think Walmart MIGHT sell it?). Anyways, it's affordable but it is such a great brand. I love their lip liners. They are one of my favorite lip liners that I own. Not too hard and not too creamy. They work very well under liquid lipsticks.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA

I recently tried out two Matte liquid lipsticks. The lipsticks aren't as pigmented as some cult favorites but it does the trick for an everyday look.
YENELIS R.
YENELIS R.
8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 Miami, FL

They are very good, they are excellent prices for girls that we can not pay much money for makeup, I like them and their blushes have many colors
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.