BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA
Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Leakhena S.
Leakhena S.
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Jordans products are some of my favorite for a quick fix becaus they are high quality and very affordable. Love it
Torrie D.
Torrie D.
Pensacola, FL
I used their basic foundation when I first started wearing make up and loved it. I never had a problem with it splotching or anything like that. Not exactly sure why I ever stopped wearing it to be honest!
Kay F.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO
Jordan's has great cheap products that are good quality. I especially like their matte lipsticks. They are matte but creamy when applied making it easy.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
savannah h.
savannah h.
i haven't tried anything from jordana besides their lip stains and eyeliner, but i am obsessed with both of them! i won't use any other lip stain because it doesn't work the same, and the eyeliner looks good, and comes off perfect at the end of the day!! love them.
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I've only tried their lipsticks and I really liked it! It was such a cheap product from my local grocery store I doubted it would be any good but to my surprise it was great! The pigment was great and looked great on my skin as well. It also has a light and pleasant scent.
Anayelli G.
Anayelli G.
Fresno, CA
Good products just like the high end products that I usually buy and also affordable prices
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.