BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
The only Jordana products that I have used are the lip pencils and they are just great products! Not only are they very pigmented they are very easy to use and glide on! I would so recommend these lip pencils to family and friends.
Brittany A.
Mcchord afb , WA
I love this brand! Very good quality for little money! I love the lip liner. It is my absolute favorite. The packaging could use some improvements but overall the product is amazing.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
This makeup brand offers amazing pigments and products at a super affordable price. I have every shade of their sweet cream matte lips and their matte lipsticks. You can find them at mostly any Walgreens in your area. I definitely recommend trying this product, especially the lipsticks.
Rebecca A.
Ossian, IN
Ive used the mascaras and fell in love instantly! No need to use a curler with this brand (:
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely love their eyeliners, both the liquid fab-u-liner and the long wearing pencil liner. Both stay on forever and are super cheap.
Abby C.
Their matte lip creams are pretty great for the price. I have also tried their eye shadows, with limited success. The brand definitely has room to grow, but I would continue to try new products they may launch.
Irania P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product ! great quality ! I rate it a 3 star. . Over all great product !!!!
nique w.
Doral, FL
I lovee jordana Products i got nail polish, make up and lipsticks ūüėćūüėć lool they are so cheapppppppp trust me they r only ting tho they're normal lipstick lk make my lips dry after i stp wearin it but watevs i love their products ‚̧
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
So far I have only tried lip products as in lip liner and their matte lipsticks. SO far so good. I love their matte lipstick in BARE, My best friend and Godmother of my kids got me on to it, Thank you Maddie! Which re minds me I need to re purchase soon because I'm almost out. They're nice and creamy, color payoff is amazing, I would stay away from oily food since oils break down matte lipsticks.
Autumn F.
I love that their products are so affordable and that you can get them at really any drug store.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?