BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nou L.
Nou L.
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
s c.
s c.
A nice drugstore company. Probably better than most drugstore stuff. I would reccomend them. My frienda talk about them all the time.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA
I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara. So affordable and last all day!
Devon Z.
Devon Z.
Brighton, CO
Great colored eyeliners but they don't sharpen very well. I've bought 3 and they all had the same problem.
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?