Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut

I've only tried their lipsticks and I really liked it! It was such a cheap product from my local grocery store I doubted it would be any good but to my surprise it was great! The pigment was great and looked great on my skin as well. It also has a light and pleasant scent.
Anayelli G.
Anayelli G.
Fresno, CA

Good products just like the high end products that I usually buy and also affordable prices
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Fort Payne, AL

Everything is amazing it's hard to tell about just one item when everything is great and works perfectly for everyone and not just a certain person. It's great all around and makes it easy to shop for whatever your needing very organized and from what I've seen amazing people work there and have very sweet personalities and know how to help
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Marquette, MI

Jordana carries one of my favorite eyebrow pencils. They have amazing products that are great quality.
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR

I haven't used much of this product, but it is a cheap drugstore brand. I have used their matte lip creams and they are amazing. They are lasting and have gorgeous pigmentation.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.

Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

Jordana was one of the first brands I began purchasing when I started to wear makeup. They are definitely an affordable brand and their products tend to be good quality. For a makeup newbie I would recommend this brand. Some of their products just don't tend to work and that's where my review falls short for them. They are a great brand but I have had some problems with past products.
Vianey G.
Vianey G.
Brooklyn, NY

I love their products do not stop until they find them and with those prices very accessible
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN

Jordana is one of those hit and miss brands for myself but there new liquid sweet cream lipsticks are my favorites! They have amazing formula awesome color selection so smooth on the lips not to drying and feel and wear comfortablly thru out the day
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Mcchord Afb, WA

I love this brand! Very good quality for little money! I love the lip liner. It is my absolute favorite. The packaging could use some improvements but overall the product is amazing.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.