Add a Photo

Laura H.
Laura H.
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have used Jordana Cosmetics' felt eyeliner, single eyeshadows, and lip glosses and they are all the bee's knees lol. I love the eyeliner, it gives you a wing so easily and isn't streaky. Their shadows I got for only a dollar and they have good color payoff. Lip glosses also a dollar and they smell divine!
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried their lipsticks and I really liked it! It was such a cheap product from my local grocery store I doubted it would be any good but to my surprise it was great! The pigment was great and looked great on my skin as well. It also has a light and pleasant scent.
Anayelli G.
Anayelli G.
Fresno, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good products just like the high end products that I usually buy and also affordable prices
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Omaha, NE
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love their eyeliner. Cheap product but high quality! I have told a lot people am who are just starting out with makeup to start with Jordana
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Coral Gables , FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Easy application, easy to find in stores, really cheap priced ! I love their eyeliner! not the best quality, but for a quick fix, it'll do!
Sav S.
Sav S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a brow powder by Jordana Cosmetics that I use occasionally. It's very pigmented and easy to blend in THICK brows. I would not suggest it if you have super thin eyebrows.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is such an affordable brand from Walgreens/drugstores. I just like their lip liners and matte lipstick (the matte lipsticks are very drying but the colors are so pretty).
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Absolutely love their lip products. They apply like a dream so soft and velvety. The best part they are priced like a dream too available at Walgreen's where I can use my beauty rewards to earn more points to buy more lip products!! I prefer to shop their products from Walgreen's though just for the points and have never directly bought from them :P
Heather S.
Heather S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
In the past I have used Jordana's wonderful Modern Matte lipstick. I like it because it goes on matte, and you can layer it with another shiny color, or leave it as is. It also lasts all day, even through eating! I have also tried their long lasting nail polish. My favorite is their Silver Glitter. I am anxious to try the Metallic Nude liquid eyeshadows...they look Yummy!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.