BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
San Leandro, CA
I love their lipliners because they're extremely affordable. I only have one, but it works really well and glides on smoothly.
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
really affortable products and their lipstics are the best. the products are easy to use and have great consistency. love them
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
Its a good quality brand for an exceptional price. I've tried their matte lipsticks and they are very good. A little dry, but good pigments. I got them at my local drugstore, super affordable and great quality. I've also tried a brow pencil too, which was ok.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN
Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington, VA
Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Nou L.
Nou L.
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
s c.
s c.
A nice drugstore company. Probably better than most drugstore stuff. I would reccomend them. My frienda talk about them all the time.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.