Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Simran P.
Simran P.

The powder blush is very pigmented and beautiful. It feels nice on the skin and provides a soft healthy glow. The price point is the best because it's so affordable but the quality is still amazing.
ariana p.
ariana p.
Austin, TX

I love Jordania. being a make up artist i go online all the time for my clients and love all the employees there. they always have the best stuff and i shop there all the time. great quality and great prices i highly recommend everything they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keiona T.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Jordana has been stepping up thier game lately! The have good quality makeup for affordable prices. They launched a new set of products that have been getting good reviews.
Ana Paula C.
Ana Paula C.
Chihuahua

I love al Jordana pruducts!!!
Especialmente me encantan sus esmaltes, lo fantástico de éstos es (además de tener hermosa gama de colores) que secan súper rápido y duran mucho tiempo!
También sus labiales son hermosos, los amo todos!!!
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort, SC

I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington, VA

Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA

When I was younger Jordana cosmestics was the best and they still have great products at an affordable price! I love their lipliners, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Shamell C.
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR

Jordana Powder Eyeshadow Collection is an excellent choice for everybody. The colors are very bright and pigmented. The pallets also have in the back an example of how you can combine the color, this is very helpful for beginners.
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA

I am a huge fan of Jordana lip liners. It is the one brand of liners that I use. They have a small selection of colors but the colors that they do have are very pretty. They are long wear so they don't fade throughout the day.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.