Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA

I have only really used lip products from this brand but they are extraordinary. Most of their lip products have a faint smell to them like the Mac lipsticks but it isn't as overpowering. The price is great for the quality and there is a great deal of range of makeup by this brand.
christy r.
christy r.
Humble, TX

I have try Jordan a lipsticks and there soo beautiful it makes you feel comfortable with them I also love the colors that they have very durable.
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN

Jordan has good lip and eye liners, mascara and lip gloss at a very good price. I absolutely love them and they have a wide range of colors.
janie l.
janie l.
Mission, TX

I'm obsessed with Jordan's blushes,lipsticks and what I love the most it's that they are so affordable and there near where I live
Perla C.
Perla C.
Lancaster, SC

Aboslutly my favorite brand! My shopping experience is always super and their products the products treat me really nicely.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Not bad for a "cheap product". Its easy to find at your nearest Walgreens. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented they are not long lasting but the colors are GREAT! I recommend it best for someone starting off.
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC

I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

As far as drug store brands go this one is great. i have mostly used there nail polishes and a few make up products but everything was good and at a great price.
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA

Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.