Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Needed a clear lip gloss to wear over my lipstick, this was perfect and only $1. Great find!
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Topeka, KS
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I actually really like this brand! I have such a hard time with winged liner, but their liquid eyeliner is AMAZING!! Their products are so affordable too, and the quality is great! I always get mine from Walgreens, I'm not sure where else sells it. But I think it's definitely a good brand to try out!!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Corona, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These lip liners are my all time favorite. They're super inexpensive and last a long time. They have a lot of color options too.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good product easy to use. Liner is a little bit to hard on my eyes. I do not shop here alot
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordans products are some of my favorite for a quick fix becaus they are high quality and very affordable. Love it
Eva S.
Eva S.
Joppa, IL
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like that their makeup pops out. It makes you stand out in a crowd. Its fun and inviting. You will be noticed.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:16 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation. The coverage on these is great, it really did work well for my under-eye redness/darkness. But I did have a couple issues with these. 1) It remained tacky on my face for a while even with translucent powder on top. I did notice after maybe an hour that the tackiness subsided though. 2) None of these really matched my skin tone very well. I have been told by people at Sephora that my skintone is pretty unique, there aren’t many foundations that match it. So it could just be me but they were all too yellow, green or orange toned for me. My closest match was Creamy Natural. I didn’t wear these for longer than about 5 or 6 hours because I don’t use full coverage foundation on a day-to-day basis but in that time, I felt the staying power was pretty good!
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The best cosmetic product I have ever used from Jordan's was their felt tip eyeliner!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.