Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Their lipsticks and lip liners are great they have a variety of colors and for a very good price.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Corona, CA

These lip liners are my all time favorite. They're super inexpensive and last a long time. They have a lot of color options too.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV

The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA

Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Antioch, CA

Some of their products I love like their lipgloss which is amazing but other products like their mascara did wow me. This brand does have good products but also not so good ones. Although this is my opinion, so why not try it out?
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY

Jordans products are some of my favorite for a quick fix becaus they are high quality and very affordable. Love it
Eva S.
Eva S.
Joppa, IL

I like that their makeup pops out. It makes you stand out in a crowd. Its fun and inviting. You will be noticed.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY

i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Erica R.
Erica R.
Peoria, AZ

I started out using the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner as a kids and it is still one of my favorite brands for eyeliner!
Ximena C.
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA

Pretty inexpensive brand. I've been using it since I lived in Mexico and is great
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.