Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
los labiales de Jordana son uno de los mejores en el mercado, salen a un dolar aproximadamente y la calidad, pigmentacion, humectacion y variedad son inmensas!
mis favoritos
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS
I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Rose C.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
Jordan's cosmetics are wonderful. They are affordable and are sometimes better than high end cosmetics. I love their crayon eye shadows and their lip liners among a few other things. They are a great company!
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
I like to purchase the lip liners.They have good colors and I can blend it with other lipsticks. Its very affordable. I prefer the retractable ones and the color Rock n' Rose
Abby C.
Abby C.
Their matte lip creams are pretty great for the price. I have also tried their eye shadows, with limited success. The brand definitely has room to grow, but I would continue to try new products they may launch.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Their lipsticks and lip liners are great they have a variety of colors and for a very good price.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Corona, CA
These lip liners are my all time favorite. They're super inexpensive and last a long time. They have a lot of color options too.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.