BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
GiGí V.
GiGí V.
Yuma, AZ
i love Jordans products , I like you're lippies and the creamy rich formula.. also very cheap stuff
brandi b.
brandi b.
I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.
I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
los labiales de Jordana son uno de los mejores en el mercado, salen a un dolar aproximadamente y la calidad, pigmentacion, humectacion y variedad son inmensas!
mis favoritos
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park
Jordana cosmetics is awesome.. it's super adorable and their lipsticks and mascaras are the bomb! ❤️
Candace H.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I discovered Jordana cosmetics through YouTube. I have purchased lip liners and eye liners. I enjoy the lip liners and they are very inexpensive. I did not like the felt tip eyeliner. It smudged very easily on my eyes.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I love this makeup brand. It is really good duality for the amount you pay for. I like the selection of lipsticks and eyeliner that they have.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Brooklyn, NY
I like there products. Lipsticks,liners shadows, etc. I'm always looking for new shades of everything
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I lobe Jordana's eyeliners! They are so creamy and very inexpensive! They colors are vibrant and they last all day. Jordana's eyeliners are definitely worth buying.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?