Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Cambridge, WI

Jordana is a great affordable mak-up brand. There are some items that work better than others, but overall i think they are great for beginners in make up.

Their fabu-liner is amazing! It stands up to my high end liners but is a fraction of the price!
this brand is always a complete hit or a complete miss for me. I love the lip liners and blushes are...great price for great quality. I just wish they would be sold in more stores. I can only ever find them in 1 or 2 stores that are far away from me..
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY

while I can find Jordana in a few shops near me and they are very affordable the products I have tried were not very good quality and not worth the money at all. They are affordable but not amazing by any means. I would not recommend there products.
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA

This brand has an amazing cat eyeliner. I used to purchase the stila felt pen, retails for $20, until I found this charm for less than half the price. This eyeliner also stays on longer than its competitor. The brush is amazing for the perfect wing.
Kate s.
Kate s.
Midland, MI

Their mascara is my favorite product. It gives length and volume and is very black. It's not too hard to remove but doesn't flake through out the day. It's comparable to better than by too faced but is $3 versus $22. I find it at my local Walgreens.
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.

I like Jordana cosmetics and think they have come a long way since they first started and love how they are evolving as a brand. The quality of their products are decent and I like that you can find them in most drugstores and even the dollar store!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

I love the Jordana brand. Everything is high quality for a super affordable price. I also love that it's easily accessible at Walgreens. I've tried several of the Jordana products from mascara to lip products and I've been pleased with all of them!
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA

I have tried several products from Jordana and I have been pleasantly surprised by all of them. I especially like all of the pencil products from this company and there's no way that you can beat the price. I will continue to try out more products.
Georeen T.
Georeen T.
Newark, NJ

I have been using Jordana's Fabubrow pencil for over a year and it's the my go-to pencil for my brows. I won't look for anything else. I often get compliments on my eyebrows. The shade I use works for me perfectly. Pencil is not too greasy either.
Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN

I have severely sensitive skin and I can typically use most any product from this company. I've gotten a couple of friends hooked on it as well! Formula quality is there and you really pay for the great product! I will definitely shop there again!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.