Add a Photo

Photos (91)
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I recently purchased or Jordana sweet creme lipstick. I think it is in a color called Strawberry Shortcake. I am so glad that I made this Choice. It is a beautiful color it's really pigmented and it's long-lasting and doesn't dry out. Would definitely recommend.
Sushma R.
Sushma R.
Boca Raton, FL

I like Jordana cosmetics because it is cheap and affordable and a decent product. I like their eye liners and buy them all the time. I also like their eye shadows their browns and made to last products apply really well to my skin and definitely pops the makeup.
Renee C.
Renee C.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (TX)

I recently tried Jordan and hot a lip liner I was very impressed with. I am gonna start trying other products they male since I loved the lip liner so much. It was very pigmented and stayed put and did not bleed. I can't wait to try another product mace by them
lisa s.
lisa s.

ahora vamos a hablar de marcas mas economicas como Jordana cosmetics . Suelo comprar bastante aqui y siempre me encanta . Sin dudarlo mi compra favorita aqui fue su eyeliner con purpurina dorado , os recomiendo mucho comprar allli tienen una calidad excelente .
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL

Jordana is a great beauty line, especially for the dollar. I do buy this brand quiet a bit and I have always been satisfied. my shopping experiences have been great. I have always found what I needed. Yes I would recommend shopping here. It is very affordable.
Elia J.
Elia J.

I just tried their new liquid lipstick and it was hit and miss. I picked out a bright, candy apple red color and it ended up looking raspberry on my lips. It lasted a fair amount, but I wouldn't call it long wearing. Best part of it was that it was non drying.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I love Jordana products as they are great quality and are not very expensive. I have a favorite lipgloss from them that is awesome with the color tint and it smells like strawberries! I also have a favorite lipstick that is pink and smells like strawberries.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

Los productos Jordana son muy buenos en lo que es su precio, calidad, etc.
Tienen mucha variedad y muy buen acabado los labiales, en realidad los recomiendo ya que los podemos conseguir fácilmente en muchos almacenes, farmacias, supermercados de nuestro pais
Derikah S.
Derikah S.
Memphis, TN

In my opinion, Jordana has one of the best and most affordable eyebrow pencils on the market. I love using their Fabubrow eyebrow pencil. It has great pigmentation and is easy to apply. I haven't tried anything else from this brand, but I will sometime soon.
Leah P.
Leah P.

Jordana has amazing prices for their price amount. Very good buy. Everything is so affordable. They have many different colours to choose from in the lipstick department. I definitely recommend trying products out from jordana and aeeing what you like best✨
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.