Add a Photo

Mercedes E.
Johnstown, OH
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It is a very smooth and creamy texture always last all day. I bought mine at Walmart for about 5.00 and I don't really shop there much but I really recommend for a good and inexpensive eyeliner and I bet you could find it anywhere.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For being a dollar store brand it's not bad. I've bought eye liner and nail polish from this brand. I have pretty sensitive eyes and never had a problem with the eyeliner. Also my favorite shade of nail polish came from this brand
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Haven't had too much of an experience with this brand, but their lipliners are to die for! I love that this brand is available in the drugstore so it is easy to afford. I'd love to try more cosmetics from this brand in the future!
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
LOVE Jordana's Best Lash Extreme mascara. The black is so very black. I use this as my last coat of mascara. I find it doesn't flake and gives a nice finish to the lashes. I also love their lip pencils. Great value for the price!
Vickii S.
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
Feb. 6, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable brand! I've bought a few products from them, and love them! I had purchased their felt tip eyeliner, and I swear it's just a great as the high end ones! The lipsticks were highly pigmented and I love them so much!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this company. They have such great products with an awesome price tag. When I walk into the drugstore I'm always racing to the Jordana section. Love their lip liners, eyeliner, mascara and etc. just an overall amazing brand.
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a aqua colored eyeliner which I love! I tried looking for Jordana and I found a small section in my local Walgreens. Price is good for the items they carry, they don't smear but they do wear off so you'd have to reapply.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't used many of their products. What I have used I wasn't very impressed with. It was inexpensive so it wasn't a total waste. I much prefer spending money on other brands. On the plus side they have super cute packaging.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte lipsticks ! Theyre totally affordable and have amazing pigmentation ! Their lip liners are great to, i think these are the only lip liners ive bought that dont come broken from the inside. Totally reccomend.
Garima K.
Garima K.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love how inexpensive and great their products are. Great lip liners and mascaras! Also their new liquid lipsticks are very inexpensive and GREAT! Definitely will be repurchasing their products and trying more of their products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.