Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.

I like Jordana cosmetics and think they have come a long way since they first started and love how they are evolving as a brand. The quality of their products are decent and I like that you can find them in most drugstores and even the dollar store!
Kate s.
Kate s.
Midland, MI

Their mascara is my favorite product. It gives length and volume and is very black. It's not too hard to remove but doesn't flake through out the day. It's comparable to better than by too faced but is $3 versus $22. I find it at my local Walgreens.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY

while I can find Jordana in a few shops near me and they are very affordable the products I have tried were not very good quality and not worth the money at all. They are affordable but not amazing by any means. I would not recommend there products.
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA

This brand has an amazing cat eyeliner. I used to purchase the stila felt pen, retails for $20, until I found this charm for less than half the price. This eyeliner also stays on longer than its competitor. The brush is amazing for the perfect wing.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

I love the Jordana brand. Everything is high quality for a super affordable price. I also love that it's easily accessible at Walgreens. I've tried several of the Jordana products from mascara to lip products and I've been pleased with all of them!
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA

I have tried several products from Jordana and I have been pleasantly surprised by all of them. I especially like all of the pencil products from this company and there's no way that you can beat the price. I will continue to try out more products.
Georeen T.
Georeen T.
Newark, NJ

I have been using Jordana's Fabubrow pencil for over a year and it's the my go-to pencil for my brows. I won't look for anything else. I often get compliments on my eyebrows. The shade I use works for me perfectly. Pencil is not too greasy either.
Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN

I have severely sensitive skin and I can typically use most any product from this company. I've gotten a couple of friends hooked on it as well! Formula quality is there and you really pay for the great product! I will definitely shop there again!
Tiersa T.
Tiersa T.

Jordana is a very affordable brand with some great hidden gems. I love their blushes and their lipliner, but my favorite purchase has to be their Best Lash Extreme mascara. They are also doing a great job at expanding the products in their brand.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Phenix City, AL

I have repeatedly used Jordana Cosmetics' retractable lip and eye liners. The quality, color and coverage of these products are phenomenal. These products are reasonably priced and among my favorites. I definitely would recommend these products!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.