BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Mandi A.
I've only tried their lip products but man are they great. They're modern matte lipsticks are so comfortable. The lip liners are phenomenal and probably the best I've tried. It's a great, affordable brand.
Mary P.
I love the Jordan's lip liners! They are affordable and they are great quality they are my favorite. They are so easy to glide on the lips and the variety of colors is amazing. I would definitely recommend
Urmi S.
Middle Vlg, NY
Affordable drugstore brand. Love love their product. Very affordable and you get good product.

Pros: affordable
Cons:
I donot shop here a lot but their mascara is my favorite. I will definitely shop again.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Wonderful! Super affordable cosmetics and they are awesome! I am all about purchasing affordable products that perform just as great as higher end products. I especially love the eye liners and lip liners
Julia T.
Sharon
Love this brand! Super cheap but really good products! Mascaras, eyeliners, and lip liners are all really great! Eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. I usually get these products at Walgreens.
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
Oh God these cosmetics are fascinating indeed that compete with big brands in the market, I probe a lipstick eyeliner and it was very pretty and hard enough, I love this brand and its prices are fabulous.
Sarah L.
West Point, GA
I love love love their blushes and liquid eyeliner. But the availability of their products is so hard for me! They are so affordable and would probably use way more than I do if I could find what I want.
Nieves O.
Excellent Brand, the products are consistently very good quality and affordable prices. I love the eyeliners and lipliners, excellent quality and at bargain prices. I usually purchase them at Walgreens.
Megan K.
For makeup virgins and experts alike, this product is amazing! It's blends great and the colors are vibrant on a lot of skin tones! The prices are a little high so if you don't mind that, try this out!
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Well what can I say Jordana has really good pencils special to the lead pencils on the iPad so they have that payment a shin that you can reviews only ones without having to return the eggs or the lips
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?