BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
they have a lipliner that is a dupe for MAC's Nightmoth and every time its in stock i have to buy like 3 bc you never know lol
Elena M.
Elena M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Fun colours! These were part of the Halloween collection that came out earlier this year! I purchased the white & black mattes. ☻
Maria C.
Maria C.
Me encanta esta marca y lo mejor esque es economica sus labiales matte son muy buenos💄
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This brand is super affordable, and they have great products. I love there liquid lipsticks, volume mascara and there lip liners. I believe some Walgreens carry this brand and it's amazing. I would recommend others to try.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
Jordana lip liners are great! Pigmented and very affordable! I would definitely recommend these for make up artist kits. They also have a great variety lf shades!
Maiya A.
Maiya A.
Monroe, CT
one thing that really caught my eye was that this is a drug store brand. GREAT quality for a drug store brand. i bought the eyeliner and it stayed on just as well as my very expensive Anastasia Beverly hills eyeliner did. will continue to buy these products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.