Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.

I have tried both the matte lipsticks and nail polishes. I fell in love with the nail polish as it went on easy on my nails. The lipstick also went on nicely and was very pigmented and nicely scented.
Mabel V.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY

I love them they have many good products the first thing I try were some products that they gave me for my birthday and after that I look more into their stuff
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.

I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.

I have been using the felt tip pen liner for years and i love it its very precise and dark!
KT R.
KT R.

Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY

The Jordana sweet cream matte liquid lip colors are so so good ! They are super affordable, while still being pigmented, matte but non-drying. My fave shade is tiramisu.., such a pretty dusty mauve nude color !
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle , Wa

I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Jamee M.
Jamee M.
Shelby, NC

Jordana has some hidden gems in their collection that are great and affordable such as their mascara, eyeliner, and matte lipsticks.
Ria M.
Ria M.
Elmhurst, IL

Great quality products for small prices! I always try to snag a few things when I see these on sale. I love the eyeliners and lipliners!! The mascara adds a lot of an impact as well. I definitely want to try more. I see this brand at Walgreen's and Kmart.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.