Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Calexico, CA

Jordana cosmetics is one of my favorite brands because i can buy like 40 dlls of product and buy like all the necessary to do my makeup. It is very good quality. And definately i recommend this brand to everyone
Mora P.
Mora P.
Santo Domingo, RD

una de mis marcas favoritas, me encanaran sus labiales, tengo varios y me gustan mucho đź’„
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Very inexpensive products, for the price it's a good product, affordable the lip gloss are like $2.50 and last a fairly long time, taste fantastic and also are very moisturizer, of course I will buy a product from Jordana.
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
toronto, ontario

This brand is great for so many things. My faves are the lip products! You can't beat the quality at the price you pay!!!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Brighton, CO

I've only ever used lip products but very rarely and I ever disappointed. I would love to try more
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

My favorite twist up eye liner. Stays all day. Only brand I'll use for my waterline. Definitely would recommend
Alisa D.
Alisa D.
ontario

My favorite red lipstick I have had it for a while and it's still fine it smells really good. It is affordable and complements my skin tone like no other red application is smooth and creamy
No me gustan mucho, solo uso los esmaltes de uña ya que los tonos son lindos, pero la calidad no me gusta mucho, al igual que los labiales son feos y brillosos.
Natalia O.
Natalia O.
Culiacan, sin

I like just a few products about this brand. i havent had the pleasure to try a lot of them
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.