Add a Photo

Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Maiya A.
Maiya A.
Monroe, CT
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
one thing that really caught my eye was that this is a drug store brand. GREAT quality for a drug store brand. i bought the eyeliner and it stayed on just as well as my very expensive Anastasia Beverly hills eyeliner did. will continue to buy these products
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I picked up a few Modern Matte Lipstickss from Jordana at a local store. They were really inexpensive and I was pleasantly suprised! The color stays on for a very long time, and it is smudge proof! The only downfall is that it is a little drying on the lips.
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use Jordana eyeliner everyday. I also have some eyeshadows. The quality and price of the items really cannot be beat. I don't think that Jordana gets the reputation it deserves. Beauty on a budget is what they sell and I love that they make it so affordable!
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Red Bluff, CA
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't tried one thing I don't like! I love they're lip liners and glosses! They're single eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented! They are so cheap! It's so easy to pick out what you want from they're displays! I tell all my friends and family about my favorite products!
Ereen C.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:05 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics are very affordable and available in almost every drugstore I've been to. I personally love their lip glosses which are fruit scented, and their pencil eyeliners which come in a wide range of colors. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Mission, TX
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite Jordana product Id have to say is the eyeliner, it's super good, it marks a lot, im able to use it in my water line and on top of my eye lid and i dont have to worry about it smudging or smearing
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.