BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA
I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
dawn b.
Keystone Heights, FL
great products for a great price. there products are just as good as some high end products i have tried
Katie B.
I've only used a few products from their line and haved loved them. Just sad that I haven't been able to find their liquid lipsticks in Walgreen's near me.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Very affordable and good quality for its products. Plenty to choose from and the makeup lasts all day day as well.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! ūü§ó
lenissa C.
What i like about Jordana products is that even that they are non expensive beauty products and i can find them almost every store i go is that they have improved their quality { i usually buy their lip glosses ) i love the colors and that they are long lasting and as i sayd excellent quality for the price, i use them mostly in an every day basis makeup.
I personally have taken care of the lips of this brand and I can say that they are good, the mate have a good pigmentation and they look very cute, I love them they have very nice colors and for all tastes
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like Jordana cosmetics I think it's a great and affordable brand of makeup and they have very good quality of makeup as well
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love the cosmetics. Great affordable prices. I love to use their eye primer.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?