Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Ana P.
Ana P.

After months of searching for the perfect red lipstick for my skin (pale with cold undertones), I was hopeless, it seem that every one had orange undertones. Until I went to Jordana and find the one I was looking for, they helped me finding the blue undertone red! Great experience!
Maiya A.
Maiya A.
Monroe, CT

one thing that really caught my eye was that this is a drug store brand. GREAT quality for a drug store brand. i bought the eyeliner and it stayed on just as well as my very expensive Anastasia Beverly hills eyeliner did. will continue to buy these products
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA

I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL

I use Jordana eyeliner everyday. I also have some eyeshadows. The quality and price of the items really cannot be beat. I don't think that Jordana gets the reputation it deserves. Beauty on a budget is what they sell and I love that they make it so affordable!
Latoya S.
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA

This beauty brand is drugstore and very good compared to other brands. I occasionally use this brand and from experience i like some of its products. It is very inexpensive and can be found in lots of drugstores. I definitely recommend shopping this brand.
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA

For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

These products are surprisingly good to work with. You can probably find them at your local dollar store. Their products are super cheap, but they definitely get the job done. My favorite products of theirs are their eyeliners and brow pencils.
Sahrish M.
Sahrish M.

Love how pigmented their eyeliner pencils are! I buy one overtime I'm at the drugstore. They're one of the few eyeliners that actually show up in my waterline. Plus, they're super affordable, so no guilt in buying multiple shades!
Asante B.
Asante B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have a really creamy lip liners from Jordana and I love it. Not only are they creamy but they are very pigmented as well but they are very inexpensive.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL

Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.