Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Nyx M.
Nyx M.
Jordana is a great and cheap makeup brand. Their pressed powder is full coverage, their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and buttery, their mascara is one of the best ones I,ve used
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA
I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Flower P.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
This is a brand that offers great products at an affordable price! i'm in looooooooooove with their matte lipsticks. The color lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
I'm not too familiar with this brand but I am with their matte lipsticks they come in beautiful colors and feel moisturizing. They definitely are budget friendly. I'm running out I definitely will go repurchase.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I like the Jordana cosmetics lipstick and eyebrow pencil. I find them at Walgreens and the price is very affordable for the quality.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
Hidden gem! Love Jordana Cosmetics. It gas hit and missed like other brands. The best products that I've tried are: retractable lipliners, eye shadow base, matte lipstick, liquid lipstick, eyebrow shape& set gel, complete cover foundation, best lash mascara, cat eye eyeliner, 12hr eyeliner and the best of all the single blush.
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
they have a lipliner that is a dupe for MAC's Nightmoth and every time its in stock i have to buy like 3 bc you never know lol
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.