Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Enisy S.
Enisy S.

Hidden gem! Love Jordana Cosmetics. It gas hit and missed like other brands. The best products that I've tried are: retractable lipliners, eye shadow base, matte lipstick, liquid lipstick, eyebrow shape& set gel, complete cover foundation, best lash mascara, cat eye eyeliner, 12hr eyeliner and the best of all the single blush.
Mandi B.
Mandi B.

I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL

Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield, CA

I love the cosmetics. Great affordable prices. I love to use their eye primer.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR

I can't really say I've tried much of their products other than the auto eyeliner. I believe it was around $1 but it's good. I only use it one my waterline but It stays all day and is dark black. I don't see Jordana products in many stores.
Sav S.
Sav S.

I have a brow powder by Jordana Cosmetics that I use occasionally. It's very pigmented and easy to blend in THICK brows. I would not suggest it if you have super thin eyebrows.
QUIANA R.
QUIANA R.
North Las Vegas, NV

These products are very cost effective and my teenagers live them so I can buy alot of them.
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL

Absolutely love their lip products. They apply like a dream so soft and velvety. The best part they are priced like a dream too available at Walgreen's where I can use my beauty rewards to earn more points to buy more lip products!! I prefer to shop their products from Walgreen's though just for the points and have never directly bought from them :P
Elizama M.
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado

Esta marca es demaciado economica apesar de eso...sus productos son de muy bna calidad...
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY

Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.