Add a Photo

Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:33 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me encanta esta marca y lo mejor esque es economica sus labiales matte son muy buenosđź’„
Mandi B.
Mandi B.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Warwick, Ri
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I only get these products if I'm on a budget because they are cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Elizabrth C.
Elizabrth C.
Anaheim, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics has its hits and misses like any other brand, my favorite of them is there lip liners, nail polish glitters, blushes, well really everything. lol hope this helps.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lip liners are great! Pigmented and very affordable! I would definitely recommend these for make up artist kits. They also have a great variety lf shades!
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Concord, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
So far ive tried their lipsticks and nail polish and you get great quality for the price you pay! I actually have a collection of their polish and i always get compliments, they are long lasting and the colors are amazing.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.