BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Yvanna R.
Yvanna R.
Alice, TX
I have only bought the Jordana eyeliner but I love it. It is my old faithful. The quality is good and prove is even better.
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Santa Fe, NM
Super affordable and they have great products. I especially like their matte lip products and their eyeliners.
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
They have the best eyeliner pencils for a reasonable price. You can find them at your local Walgreens.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sparta
My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
Kamille L.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm shocked that I haven't tried their stuff until a few months ago! Their moisturizing balm stains, lip liners, 12 hr eyeliners and shadow sticks are amazing! Great value, too!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
Affordable and pigmented
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
This brand has some really amazing stuff! It does seem to be a little hit to miss sometimes though. I do love their mascara but they also seem to dry up quickly. But they look amazing! I love most of their products and are super affordable! Always a repurchase!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Concord, CA
So far ive tried their lipsticks and nail polish and you get great quality for the price you pay! I actually have a collection of their polish and i always get compliments, they are long lasting and the colors are amazing.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I love this brand of cosmetics. They have great products & the prices are decent & affordable. The shopping experience is great & easy to shop for. I would definitely purchase their products again
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.