Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Downey, CA

I love their eyeshadows and lip products i have jordana lip sticks and they a creamy and dry out on your lips the colors are a great selection I just wish they would stay longer. Once I eat the color is gone off my lips but if you dont have a problem with reapplying than Jordana is great ! :)
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

I like Jordana Cosmetics very very much. I like them because they have good quality considering their prices. They're cheap and have a great variety of products for everyone. I'm not an usual shopper of this brand but I can say that the times I've used em' I always end up satisfied. Definetily I'd buy here again.
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL

I love their eyeliner's because they glide on so creamy and easily. I will be making other purchases from them soon.
Andrea l.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV

I love the Jordana lip and eye pencils, they are very smooth, creamy, and easy to smudge out.
I have to order these products online only because they are not sold in my local beauty stores, however i dont mind waiting for shippment because they are worth the wait
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Santa Fe, NM

Super affordable and they have great products. I especially like their matte lip products and their eyeliners.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA

Love jordana liquid liner u don't come by the brand to much but I manage to get my hands on that liner it stays put, and it just works, I love it!! Highly recommended
linda o.
linda o.

I have tried blushes, lipsticks, and liquid lipsticks from Jordana. The lipsticks are available in a good selection of colors. The colors are pigmented and are comfortable on the lips. I also really like their liquid lipsticks. They are priced well and are not too drying.
ria a.
ria a.
Queens Vlg, NY

i liked their lip pencils and eyeliners. they lip pencils are pretty good and so are the eye pencils. could be more pigmented but great for the price
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

Really nice makeup for a very affordable price. Eyeliners and lip liners are a personal favorite. Not 5 stars since it's not always accessible.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.

Jordana has my favorite pencil eyeliner! I have been getting in for 8 years now and the formula has only improved.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.