BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Super affordable and quality products!
lizz c.
lizz c.
I always loved Jordana I think it was one of the first brands I ever used I usually found them at dollar stores and they always had nice stuff, i especially love their nail polish and their lip crayons
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I love this brand! Very good quality for little money! I love the lip liner. It is my absolute favorite. The packaging could use some improvements but overall the product is amazing.
Caren M.
Caren M.
Humble, TX
Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ
The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I've only tried the Jordana matte lipstick & i love it! I keep a few in my purse. And since they are only $2 (yeah incredible) I stock up when my walgreen's has them. I love the Matte Blush color. Perfect nude & last a crazy long time for being so inexpensive!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
its an extremely affordable brand. you can get nice products and some other just ok. if you are in a budget or needing something like for a one time use, definitely try this brand. i haven't try all of their products but, i can say its an ok brand.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have really sensitive eyes. Their retractable eyeliner is the only one that works with my eyes and doesn't bother them. The formula is awesome and goes in smooth. it smudges a little bit, but other than that it's rather long lasting.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA
I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.