BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Emily S.
Their lip liners are amazing! They're only 2 and they are pigmented! I love wearing it alone or wearing it under a lipstick shade.
zynthia p.
Jordana lip line pencils its very creamy long wearing, the lipstick is very good shades and smell good. the range of precious colors, i live the eyeliners. And the matte powders of this line is amazing,very good products at affordable prices i recommend it.
Marianel G.
Me encantan sus labiales, su variedad de colores. En relación calidad - precio esta muy bien, la fórmula es buena, fácil de aplicar, lindo acabado y tiene buena duración.
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Son mis maquillajes favoritos tienen una hermosa calidad y por buen precio.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN
I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
All I've ever used were their matte lipsticks and I absolutely love the pigmentation and how it wears.
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA
I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
Katie B.
I've only used a few products from their line and haved loved them. Just sad that I haven't been able to find their liquid lipsticks in Walgreen's near me.
Faith S.
Arkoma, OK
This brand has a lot of hits and misses. But I love their mascaras and lip lines. They are some of the best from the drug store. 👍🏽
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, Mo
So far, I've tried the easyliner lip liner in Tawny and modern matte lipstick in Classy Mauve. Both were great and cheap. The cream of the easyliner goes on much smoothr than a normal pencil would. I used these in combo for Kylie Jenner Lips.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?