Add a Photo

Yvanna R.
Alice, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only bought the Jordana eyeliner but I love it. It is my old faithful. The quality is good and prove is even better.
Chardae P.
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I get the lip liners from Walgreens and worl really well. The pigment is good with a long lasting formula. The price usually less than $4 and the offer an array of colors to choose from.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand, it is of very good quality and at a favorable price.
My super favorite product is their matte liquid lipsticks, they are fabulous and they smell very delicious.
I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta esta marca, es de muy buena calidad y a un precio favorable.
Mi producto súper favorito son sus labiales liquidos mate, son fabulosos y huelen riquísimo.
Recomiendo mucho esta marca.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like the mascara from Jordana in the pink and black tube. It makes my lashes so long and voluminous! It does however burn like heck if I accidentally get the wet formula into my eye when I'm applying! Ouch! So as long as I'm super careful or don't apply in a rush, it is ok!
Annette L.
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They are so good. They leave your face looking smooth and natural. You will enjoy this makeup brand.
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
they have a lipliner that is a dupe for MAC's Nightmoth and every time its in stock i have to buy like 3 bc you never know lol
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.