BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Their eyelines are so good. They dont fade at all. Prices are really good. The eyeliners last me so long. The black eyeliner is nice looks alittle matte.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL
I lovee jordana Products i got nail polish, make up and lipsticks ūüėćūüėć lool they are so cheapppppppp trust me they r only ting tho they're normal lipstick lk make my lips dry after i stp wearin it but watevs i love their products ‚̧
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno, CA
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Purchased a multiset of colors eye shadow pallet. Really loved the colors and they go on good but they do not hold. Wears off easily within a few hours. Still decent but for cheap eye-shadow
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
I honestly love jordana it's really good and inexpensive. I started of with this brand when I got into make up, really great coverage really love their long lasting makeup line not really a fan of their nail polishes but other than that great makeup line.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Jade C.
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA
I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?