Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Alamo, TX

The lipstick are allright not my favorite but totally cute I love them 😍 but a bit expensive
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
kim b.
kim b.
Newport, RI

listen is hard where im from to find this products but I have few of my cousins that get this products and I always tent to take their lisptiskc and lip liner because the color is amazing kind remind me of mac lip liners but cheaper
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA

Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA

Jordana cosmetics has some of the best eyeshadows, lipliners, and blushes I personally love their blushes they're so pigmented and so buttery
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
savannah h.
savannah h.

i haven't tried anything from jordana besides their lip stains and eyeliner, but i am obsessed with both of them! i won't use any other lip stain because it doesn't work the same, and the eyeliner looks good, and comes off perfect at the end of the day!! love them.
Ruthy R.
Ruthy R.
Indianapolis, IN

Love all the Jordana lip liners especially the nude ones. Always the perfect shade for my lips. Not too pale, not too dark.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Great products very pricey tho. Don't like that at all. For someone rich lol nothing else to say
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , Ma

I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.