Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Jordana Cosmetics they are extremely pigmented, and really affordable ! My mother used this brand in her early 20s and I'm using it now at the age of 19. So that goes to show these cosmetics really are good quality ! The brand's formula has never downgraded on the other hand they are even better. :)
I love their eyeshadow and contour kit
The eyebrow kit too
Mascara is awesome as well
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL
comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
I love this brand, it is of very good quality and at a favorable price.
My super favorite product is their matte liquid lipsticks, they are fabulous and they smell very delicious.
I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta esta marca, es de muy buena calidad y a un precio favorable.
Mi producto súper favorito son sus labiales liquidos mate, son fabulosos y huelen riquísimo.
Recomiendo mucho esta marca.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Madera , Ca
Very affordable cosmetic line i love their liners very first brand i started using when i was only 13 years old
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is very affordable and work well but hard to find in my area. I love the lip colors.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.