Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only used their lip liners, but they are good. They tend to break if you use too much pressure, but I will be buying more from them.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Madera , Ca
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable cosmetic line i love their liners very first brand i started using when i was only 13 years old
Diaana O.
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
ive personally never had such a big experience with this brand but i do owe a lip liner from this cosmetic line and it a very nice lip liner i think i will try and invest in more of these cosmetics or give a few things from this cosmetic line a try
Susie R.
Susie R.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love everything about jordana! The price the product...everything! Super love it! Im a huge fan!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
For the price its great but i personally prefer better pigmentation, but its great for make up starters and early teens
Diana T.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is hit or miss. Their lip liners are amount some of my favorite high end ones. I suggest checking reviews before you buy! Overall, I really like the brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.