Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Sabine K.
Sabine K.

I love Jordana's pencil liners and liquid eyeliners, they are the best drugstore liners on the market in my opinion and so affordable!! I've repurchased those several times and I have gifted the liquid liners to my friends and family.
Diaana O.
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL

ive personally never had such a big experience with this brand but i do owe a lip liner from this cosmetic line and it a very nice lip liner i think i will try and invest in more of these cosmetics or give a few things from this cosmetic line a try
Manuela A.
Manuela A.

My mom'sfreind gave her shoes box full of make p i found some jordana eyeliners. which i hve not sused.
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS

The lipsticks are wonderful, but the liquid cat eye eyeliner is the product that steals the show. The liquid eyeliner stays and goes on beautifully.
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami

Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL

comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Abby C.
Abby C.

Their matte lip creams are pretty great for the price. I have also tried their eye shadows, with limited success. The brand definitely has room to grow, but I would continue to try new products they may launch.
Ereen C.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY

Jordana cosmetics are very affordable and available in almost every drugstore I've been to. I personally love their lip glosses which are fruit scented, and their pencil eyeliners which come in a wide range of colors. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
Adalis T.
Adalis T.

the jordan's lip liners are so creamy and long lasting! I use one called tawny which is a perfect nude for caramel skin.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.