Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Parmida K.
Parmida K.
Glendale, CA

The Jordana auto lip liner is one of my favorites! I love the shade Tauny and their mascara is great too.
Meegan L.
Meegan L.

Estos productos en mi país estos productos son muy económicos,tienen bastante variedad en la gama de belleza.Personalmente lo que mas compro son esmaltes de uñas porque tienen mucha variedad de colores.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

me encanta jordana cosmetic porque de verdad por ejemplo los esmaltes on super bueno y lindo los colores que tiene por que deja las uñas super lindas y a la moda para quedar super linda . lo complementa todo
America B.
America B.
Edinburg, Tx

I love most of their matte lip cremes. The darker red are a bit patchy but overall i love the collection.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

This makeup is, for the most part, good quality (for the price) and extremely affordable. I like the variety of shades it has for its pencil products as well as the range. It's harder to find a fuller range of products, but everything I have found has been good quality.
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX

A really cheap makeup brand. Their matte lipsticks are pretty good!

I like it

Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Yucaipa, CA

Jordanas lip liners are too dye for!! They have so many skin tone colors but they have great bright colors as well and I love their liquid lip colors they are not sticky and are so pigmented!!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Banos, CA

I love Jordana cosmetics because they are affordable and the products are amazing the lip liners are so good and everything else of course
Lorena G.
Lorena G.

Los diseños de cada procucto me encantan, son muy llamativos y cómodos para cargar con nosotros, son espectacules, me encanta d¿que los productos tengan aromas, eso me agrada bastante al hacer uso de ellos, recomendadísimo cada unos de los productos, en especial las barras humectantes, contorneadores y bálsamos con brillo o matte.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL

Jordana is really a hidden gem. For years I thought it was another cheapie drugstore brand, but then I started hearing good things and bought some products! Quality does vary sometimes (I'm not a fan of the foundation/concealer and powder blush) but some products are really home runs! Minus one star because the packaging does leave some wanting. However, it's easily looked past because of the phenomenal prices! Stock up on eyeliners and lipliners for sure:)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.