BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA
I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
Stephanie G.
Their lipsticks and lip liners are great they have a variety of colors and for a very good price.
Stephany C.
I use more nails enamels, my mom love all the pinks, are so soft, lasting longer, some have pearl powers and is very good for the nails.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
The products are incredibly cheap, the formulas are not long lasting, and I really don't see a reason to shop their products at all.

I've mostly used their lipsticks and the colors are appealing but the pigmentation is very dull.

I will not shop their products again.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
Jordana cosmetics has amazing brow gel and there lipsticks!
I shopped once at Kmart and i found this brand.. had never heard of before but decided to give it a try and it would always leave me a very pretty stain in my lips, and very affordable too!
Love love this brand!
Ashley D.
I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Son mis maquillajes favoritos tienen una hermosa calidad y por buen precio.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?