Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

I lobe Jordana's eyeliners! They are so creamy and very inexpensive! They colors are vibrant and they last all day. Jordana's eyeliners are definitely worth buying.
Krissia P.
Krissia P.

Jordana es uno de, si no es mi favorito, de las marcas de droguería utilizados regularmente. Hacen que uno de mis favoritos de los rangos de lápices de ojos - 'Easyliner' que tiene la pigmentación increíble y el poder duradero, se ve y se aplica maravillosamente cada vez. También he comprado muchos de sus barras de labios mate líquidos '' crema dulce y he encontrado que para mí, personalmente, los diversos colores que he probado tienden a ser éxitos o se pierde del todo. Algunos se aplican muy bien, con una duración en los labios (generalmente seca y agrietada) durante varias horas y se desgastan mientras que todavía parece agradable, mientras que otros han aplicado bien y luego se volvió a un agrietada, lío desmenuzable en cuestión de minutos. Mientras me suelen gustar más oscuro, vampy, o fuera de compás colores de labios - estos tienden a ser los que tengo la mayoría de los problemas con al utilizar las cremas dulces; Me sorprendió al descubrir que mi color favorito de la colección hasta ahora ha sido "Tiramisú", que se aplica y lleva muy bien. Estoy en mi segundo tubo de Tiramisu y no he tenido ningún problema con la consistencia o la fórmula con este y varios otros colores que también funcionó muy bien. Así que para terminar mi opinión, yo haré saber que tiendo a alcanzar para Jordana al intentar nuevos productos en la farmacia.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Lafayette , La

One of my favorite drugstore brands for lip liners! I've been using their lip liners for years now and they are so great and only a few bucks! I get mine at Walgreens, the formula is consistent and they also have a pretty decent shade range. Love my Jordana lip liners!
carissa e.
carissa e.

Jordana has highly pigmented products that are affordable and that have very good quality there customer feedback is Great😊
ashley s.
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI

This brand is great! Very low prices for products that work very well! I wouldn't say these are as good as some of the very high end products but these definitely compete. I am a make up junkie and I absolutely love buying items from this company. Highly recommend.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY

I think Jordana Cosmetics is a lower class makeup company. I have bought them from CVS before. I used there lip linear and it worked decent, but it was a little smuggy. It was easy to find and like I said they are a lower line brand, so you find their products cheap and cheap quality.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

Jordana cosmetics is win and lose battle. I used to wear it when I was younger (they stop bringing it to my country) but now re discovering the brand thanks to the youtuber emilynoel83, the eyeliners are amazing the liquid lipstick at least the one I got (strawberrie cheesecake) it horrible on me it crumbles and it is patchy.
Becca J.
Becca J.

This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Absolutely love Jordana liquid matte lipstick. Lasts all day, vibrant colors and feels amazing! Found mine at walgreens.
F Anel J.
F Anel J.

Jordana cosmetics lip liners are so good! They are very pigmented and good quality for the price you pay. Their lip liners have a wide range of colors for all skin tones and all looks. I always find mine at Wall greens and always make sure to stock up when I get a chance.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.