BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sparta
My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
Iszhaya J.
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA
First off, the whole brand of supplies is affordable! Their lip liners can do wonders and work it's magic! I tried it and it's amazing. I love the lip balm stains and th extreme mascara because its has a very good quality! I recommend shopping here!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I bought some blush (Tawny Beige) that I really like!! Their products are inexpensive but the quality is great!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Their lip liners are amazing! They're only 2 and they are pigmented! I love wearing it alone or wearing it under a lipstick shade.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Peoria, AZ
I started out using the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner as a kids and it is still one of my favorite brands for eyeliner!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Corona, CA
These lip liners are my all time favorite. They're super inexpensive and last a long time. They have a lot of color options too.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Oklahoma City, OK
GUURL they are slaying the makeup game and making me slay the confidence I have girl like slay I love it honey slay slay slay the world with beautiful confidence
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Jordana is an amazing brand that is incredibly budget friendly. I have tried many products from this brand and have loved everything. Their black liquid eyeliner is comparable (if not better) than my Kat von D liner, and the Stila Stay All Day. Definitely try this brand!
sav s.
sav s.
I have a brow powder by Jordana Cosmetics that I use occasionally. It's very pigmented and easy to blend in THICK brows. I would not suggest it if you have super thin eyebrows.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
Jordana has several products that I really love. Huge fan. Their pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipsticks are favorites of mine. Their stuff is great quality, pigmented, and super super affordable. The only problem is I can only find them at Kmart in my area but at least I can order from their website. Definitely recommend Jordana!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?