Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno , CA
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY
The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Ewa Beach, HI
They have great products,I like the liquid lipsticks they have. I can compare their quality to some brand name. Very affordable.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.