Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Elena M.
Elena M.
Corpus Christi, TX

Fun colours! These were part of the Halloween collection that came out earlier this year! I purchased the white & black mattes. ☻
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights

Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Keller, TX

I use their black eyeliner pen. It's fabulous and only $2.99. The only liner I use
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township

Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Mi Joi T.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI

Jordana has some of the best lip liner pencils around. The have a great price point and an amazing formula. They are creamy and pigmented enough to use as an all over lip color. They are also available in many different colors and at several different locations like online and beauty supplies so that's great as well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Warwick, Ri

I only get these products if I'm on a budget because they are cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California

Really good products they have everything u need there love this brand I recommend you guys
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA

haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

I really don't shop here often but I do enjoy their product it's very high-quality materials it's really expensive however there is some affordable price you can buy I do highly recommend if you have never tried to come out and try their products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.