Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV

Jordana has several products that I really love. Huge fan. Their pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipsticks are favorites of mine. Their stuff is great quality, pigmented, and super super affordable. The only problem is I can only find them at Kmart in my area but at least I can order from their website. Definitely recommend Jordana!
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Wichita, KS

I love the liquid eyeliner pens in black! Get product and very cost effective!
Deb R.
Deb R.
Pasco, WA

When it comes to drugstore I like some of the Jordan a lip liners and some matte lipsticks
Fran M.
Fran M.

These very affordable lipsticks last all day and can withstand the heat without melting in tropical locations when you go on trips this is a great tip for all of you that have had expensive lipsticks melt on summer vacations LOL I learned the hard way
Sway S.
Sway S.

Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but cheaper. So if you like those products you'll love these. Jordana is very affordable, has nice quality makeup & is WOC friendly. I love the Matte Lipstick from there.
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH

I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

Jordana is an amazing brand that is incredibly budget friendly. I have tried many products from this brand and have loved everything. Their black liquid eyeliner is comparable (if not better) than my Kat von D liner, and the Stila Stay All Day. Definitely try this brand!
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA

It is a good drugstore brand. It is inexpensive and their make up is okay. My eyebrow pencil is from their company and it is pretty good although I would probably pick another brand before I go use Jordana. There hasnt been any big variety inside of the drugstores as well.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Hempstead, NY

Affordable prices that doesn't let down on quality, Jordan is a brand that is especially great for people new to makeup.
Era S.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY

This brand is so dirt cheap but the quality is Amazing! You need to try their lip liners if anything! The mascaras are amazing and everything in general are great. With their price I believe it's better than most drug store products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.