Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Nicol A.
Nicol A.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana es una excelente marca de muy buena calidad y ademas muy economicos y mucha variedad muy recomendados sus productos
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Some of the products they have cannot be beaten for the price. Mascaras = A+, Liquid Lipsticks = A++. Great great stuff! I'm not a huge fan of their lip pencils, I can get better for the price in other drugstore brands.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I had never heard about this brand before last year. I was at a Walgreens and saw some cute little liquid lipsticks by this brand, and decided to get one. I love it! It smells good, it goes on nicely, and it stays on! Will definitely be getting more from this brand.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love it! The products are affordable and there are a ton of items I use!
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the everything lip liners, blush, lipsticks, etc. My all time favorite. Very pigmented.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.