BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
I love there cosmetics. Great brand excellent liners and lip liner. Recommend any who use cosmetics
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Kiersten P.
Topeka , KS
I actually really like this brand! I have such a hard time with winged liner, but their liquid eyeliner is AMAZING!! Their products are so affordable too, and the quality is great! I always get mine from Walgreens, I'm not sure where else sells it. But I think it's definitely a good brand to try out!!
Christie S.
Richmond, CA
I like how inexpensive Jordana products are. I've tried their concealer sticks, eyeliners, lip sticks and lip gloss. The only thing I don't like is the glitter ama eyeliners. I've bought the silver, black and blue but I feel like it doesn't show up well on my skin. However, I do like the easy shine lipsticks- the color is nice and it's smells good too! I just wished they would bring it back. I don't see the lip shine lipsticks anymore at the grocery store where I buy these products.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA
I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
elizabet r.
Freeland, PA
The nail hardener works really good. It actually made my nails hard and grow in about one week i started to show signs of growth and they are not fragile.
Christina A.
El Paso, TX
Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Stephanie M.
The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
Angela M.
The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?