BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands! The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are extremely affordable and very long wearing with a variety of colors not to mention they are easily accessible
Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I have one of their lipsticks and the color is my fav. I wish it would stay longer but for the price and the color it's so worth reapplying every 10-15 minutes of my day. if I'm going out I take this with me for a quick natural lip.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
Traci W.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is an amazing mascara that costs around $4 on sale. It's my holy grail mascara, because it holds a curl, thickens, and makes my sparse lashes look much more dramatic. I give these as gifts because no one will believe that such an inexpensive product can be so good.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Hits and misses throughout the line. I love their everlasting eye pencil in the nude shade, its around three dollars and it stays on all day. I use it as and eyeshadow primer and it works wonders. I gave away the pink shade I have because I wasn't loving the color.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?