Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Catalina T.
Catalina T.

Nail polish looks pretty but I wish it last longer In my opinion are very weak and nails colors last than 3 days
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Santiago

I love the brand, first for its price, second because it has very good products, and tried nail polishes, eyelash masks, makeup bases, etc. And all have been very good. Is a good, beautiful and cheap brand, not to mention that it is also a mark free of animal cruelty, which is what I like the most
Nou L.
Nou L.

I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal

The lips are very good and moisturize the lips very well and also has a very good shades for all hours of the day
jose m.
jose m.

jordana cosmetics are awsome the make up really lasts about 12 or more hours and my skin mantains soft love jordana products
Esme N.
Esme N.

Falta calidad en algunos productos, pero hay otros que si valen la pena, las paletas de sombras, brochas, esmaltes, maquiilaje
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH

When i say their eyebrow pencils are the bomb for brows i feel like they are perfect for them because they stay in place and easy application
Shauna S.
Shauna S.

Jordana cosmetics are great! Their products are really affordable with a great quality!
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY

I'm a huge fan of the Jordana lip liners. They're easy to use and available in a variety of colors for a great price!
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.