Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Prices sometimes aren't that reasonable soemtimes. But brand is amazing and the products quality is mind blowing. Totally recommend this
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Juderssa F.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
So far I have only tried lip products as in lip liner and their matte lipsticks. SO far so good. I love their matte lipstick in BARE, My best friend and Godmother of my kids got me on to it, Thank you Maddie! Which re minds me I need to re purchase soon because I'm almost out. They're nice and creamy, color payoff is amazing, I would stay away from oily food since oils break down matte lipsticks.
molly K.
molly K.
Blacklick, OH
Jordana needs to be more available and its super underrated.well,by everyone except the makeup community!!Jordana has lots and lots of dupes for high end makeup brands and that's how I found out about them and fell in love with them.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
This brand is a great bang for your buck. The prices are super cheap and it's easy to find in drugstores. The quality is great for the price and they offer a variety of cosmetics pretty much anything you would need to build a beginners makeup kit.
Yara S.
Yara S.
Dale, TX
I love their eyebrow pencil. I was skeptical about it at first but when I used it I fell in love. It's great!!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC
This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.