Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Bound Brook, NJ

Used the new liquid to matte lipsticks wish there where more shades to pick from but other then that lasts awhile and not drying to lips. 4 Stars
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY

Honestly, I have only tried one of their products but it blew me away. Their mascara is my favorite go-to that I always make sure to have on hand. I have gone through at least 4 tubes already and continue to buy it. They just started carrying the brand at my local Duane Reade and I look forward to trying out more of their products.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Miami Beach, FL

I love Jordana lip liners they are so creamy and super pigmented best part of all so inexpensive. I definitely recommend them.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Philadelphia, PA

My sister introduced me to the Jordana liquid lipsticks and I was presently surprised! Usually do not expect a lot from drug store lippies but this one was super creamy and opaque and lasted for a good time! They also have a really great color selection!
Tayla W.
Tayla W.

Very good products. Not the hugest fan of their stuff but it is overall a good line of cosmetics
Nellie M.
Nellie M.
Palmdale , Ca

Loved how all the products I've tried actually didn't wear off through the day !!
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL

Some good makeup for the price. Kind of hit or miss sometimes. Don't like their matte lipstick but I love their eyebrow pencils. I want to try the new liquid matte lipstick they put out. I work in the beauty dept., people love their lip and eyeliners.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

My fist experience with this line was when I received a gift of their eyeliners. I had them in brown, black, and in a plum color. They are pretty nicely pigmented, but I think I prefer the liquid or the stick eyeliner as oppose to the pencil. I'm just not a big fan of how quickly they become dull.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Herriman, UT

I love the price range of this brand they have some pretty good products! They are just difficult to find...
Darlene E.
Darlene E.

Its a good quality brand for an exceptional price. I've tried their matte lipsticks and they are very good. A little dry, but good pigments. I got them at my local drugstore, super affordable and great quality. I've also tried a brow pencil too, which was ok.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.