Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Heather S.
Heather S.

Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
Marylyn R.
Marylyn R.

Jordana will forever be one of my favorite cosmetic lines! They're lip liners and lipsticks are the perfect consistency for me! They have beautiful colors and the price is so worth it! I highly recommend this cosmetics line to all Makeup lovers!
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA

Jordan's products are great and a good affordable price. The liquid eyeliners are long lasting and better than some of the higher end ones out on the market.
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.

Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ

This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL

I'm not too familiar with this brand but I am with their matte lipsticks they come in beautiful colors and feel moisturizing. They definitely are budget friendly. I'm running out I definitely will go repurchase.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX

I really like jordanas lipsticks very affordable and they have a lot now like colors from all the other expensive brands
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I like the mascara from Jordana in the pink and black tube. It makes my lashes so long and voluminous! It does however burn like heck if I accidentally get the wet formula into my eye when I'm applying! Ouch! So as long as I'm super careful or don't apply in a rush, it is ok!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX

Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.