Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Buffalo, NY

I love the Jordana sweet cream liquid matte lipsticks! A wide variety of colors and they last all day. They are super affordable too!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
La habra , Ca

Great quality for the price. It's pretty cool that I've been using this brand since I was literally a child and it's just gotten better over time with formula and colors. Easy to shop for and affordable to buy.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL

I just have tried the powder. I really like it because it looks like a professional base.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn , IL

This is a decent drugstore makeup brand. I've tried a few of their products and my favorite is their lip liners. They're creamy and pretty long lasting. Their mascara is pretty good too.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ

Jordana lip liners are the best by far! They are the only liners that glide on smoothly. I've tried other pencil brands and nothing compared to Jordana.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA

I love a lot of Jordan's products some are hit and misses but overal it's a pretty good affordable line
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Jordana products are great it's very affordable I don't have to pay a lot of money for a good quality product. I hear some bad reviews from some people but everyone is different and has different taste.
Belen S.
Belen S.
Mulberry, FL

So inexpensive love the variety and very common in drugstores! Love almost all of their products!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.

I have tons of their lipsticks and the made to
Last eyeshadow wich I love! They are a affordable brand and Cruelty free
Alexia S.
Alexia S.

Jordana products are SO good for their affordable price! The main products from this line that I have used are lip liners, lip creams, and eye liners and they have all been GREAT products. I personally LOVE their lip creams. They have such great formula, smell, and finish! They're matte but not overdrying AT ALL. I have the entire collection of colors from the Lip creams. I totally look forward to trying more products from this brand because they never disappoint!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.