Add a Photo

Allison P.
Red Lion, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a super affordable brand of makeup that has some stand out products! I really love their mascara, I personally think it is a great dupe for UD's Perversion.
Juderssa F.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
So far I have only tried lip products as in lip liner and their matte lipsticks. SO far so good. I love their matte lipstick in BARE, My best friend and Godmother of my kids got me on to it, Thank you Maddie! Which re minds me I need to re purchase soon because I'm almost out. They're nice and creamy, color payoff is amazing, I would stay away from oily food since oils break down matte lipsticks.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Typically I am able to find this at my local Walgreens, it is a really good brand. My favorite kohl eyeliner is made by Jordana, and I won't use any other. Overall, the products are great quality and a great price!
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their eyeshadow and contour kit
The eyebrow kit too
Mascara is awesome as well
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is a great bang for your buck. The prices are super cheap and it's easy to find in drugstores. The quality is great for the price and they offer a variety of cosmetics pretty much anything you would need to build a beginners makeup kit.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used! It's really amazing for the price. I paid about 3 dollars for it. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It goes on well!
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
missy h.
missy h.
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.