Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

Great brand and affordable prices. I like the lipsticks and eyeliners. I would recommend almost everything from this brand.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM

I've use their eye liners and the black eye liner was very opaque and didn't smudge, it is very lon lasting even if used it everyday. By far, I've been committed to this product and for he price it is an awesome, buy if your on a budget and still want to wear makeup
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY

One of my all time favorite drug store cosmetics. Jordana is super affordable and great quality. I have to say that my all time favorite lip crayons are from this brand I repurchase every time I run out. Love Jornada
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Jordana Cosmetics they are extremely pigmented, and really affordable ! My mother used this brand in her early 20s and I'm using it now at the age of 19. So that goes to show these cosmetics really are good quality ! The brand's formula has never downgraded on the other hand they are even better. :)
Sharae H.
Sharae H.
Cincinnati, OH

Love Jordana lip pencils. They aren't too expensive yet feel and look like a million bucks. Soft, smooth, color pops that give you a beautiful enhancement product that does not dry out the lips. Must haves for every woman.
Kim
Kim

My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN

Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
molly K.
molly K.
Blacklick, OH

Jordana needs to be more available and its super underrated.well,by everyone except the makeup community!!Jordana has lots and lots of dupes for high end makeup brands and that's how I found out about them and fell in love with them.
Illy J.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA

This brand is drugstore, that you can find at Walmart, CVS, Wallgreen, Rite Aid. Some of their product is hit or miss, but some is good too. Read other reviews before purchasing this brand. They don't offer a lots of coupon.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.