BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY
I love their lip liners. They are amazing. They are not drying. You can wear them alone. My favorite is "Rock n Rose". It's the perfect nude shade for me. I wish there was a liquid lipstick on that specific color.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee , FL
Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
They have great products at really affordable prices.
I love their liquid lipsticks and their modern matte lipsticks. They go on smoothly and stay all day.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Jordana cosmetics is a nice affordable brand. So many good products in their line. The Jordana matte lipsticks are my favorite
Vianey G.
Vianey G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love their products do not stop until they find them and with those prices very accessible
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
When I was younger Jordana cosmestics was the best and they still have great products at an affordable price! I love their lipliners, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I love this makeup brand. It is really good duality for the amount you pay for. I like the selection of lipsticks and eyeliner that they have.
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.
Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?