BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Victoria D.
Baytown, TX
I love there products tried it for the first time last month and I had no problems using it. Once again I would recommend it to everyone.
Devon Z.
Brighton, CO
Great colored eyeliners but they don't sharpen very well. I've bought 3 and they all had the same problem.
Sarah E.
You can get these products at most pharmacy stores for great prices!! They have a great liquid foundation too. I would recommend this to any drug store beauty shopper!
Briana O.
Alice, TX
Jordana Cosmetics is fairly inexpensive makeup brand. They have some great products. I personally think they just lack variety. They're still amazing though. They have great nail polishes also. I love shopping, which means I always look for cheaper alternatives of what I like, and Jordana is great. I recommend them to everyone.
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
I enjoy Jordan's cosmetics. It's a great affordable brand. I am obsessed with their eyeliners and lip liners
Gio R.
Fresno, CA
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ
Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
This brand has some really amazing stuff! It does seem to be a little hit to miss sometimes though. I do love their mascara but they also seem to dry up quickly. But they look amazing! I love most of their products and are super affordable! Always a repurchase!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?