Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Nyx M.
Nyx M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a great and cheap makeup brand. Their pressed powder is full coverage, their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and buttery, their mascara is one of the best ones I,ve used
Yara S.
Yara S.
Dale, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their eyebrow pencil. I was skeptical about it at first but when I used it I fell in love. It's great!!
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I think Jordana is an under rated drugstore brand. I get my products from either Kmart or Walgreens. Their eye brow powder kit is wonderful, I love their blushes. They are super pigmented. Their 12 hour made to last eye pencils are dupes for the urban decay 24/7 pencils.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Hordana has some very good quality lip liners. The formulas are very nice that you can use them as a lip color. I also like the eyeliners
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Sugarloaf, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well. So to end my review, I'll let you know that I tend to reach for Jordana when trying new products from the drugstore. If I'm seeking a new product I will likely chose them over the many other options because they have an extremely awesome price point and I plainly find that the quality of most of their products is great and usually find myself disappointed when spending more money with another brand for what usually ends up being a subpar product when I could have spent a lot less and likely been pleasantly surprised with my purchase if I'd just chosen and stayed with Jordana in the first place. SO, new rule is.... try Jordana first AND THEN if I am unhappy with said product I'll branch out into the unknown, trial-and-usual-error territory of other drugstore brand selections.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:31 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lip liners are extremely amazing they feel so hydrating also very easy to glid on !!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 26, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
Kay F.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's has great cheap products that are good quality. I especially like their matte lipsticks. They are matte but creamy when applied making it easy.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.