Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Newark, DE

The mascara in the black tube with purple writing is AMAZING. It's my go to mascara, because it lengthens and defines and its only 3 dollars! Great quality for the price.
Nany K.
Nany K.

Their matte lipsticks are awesome! It was a huge surprise for me when I decided to give them a chance. I found their lipsticks at Navarro in Miami, I saw a shade I liked and the price was super cheap so I thought Why not? And wow! I went back and picked some more shades!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Farmington, MI

I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX

the product and the pricing is really nice. they have a good variety of colors and it it more my back up make up to use. I do buy it regularly. the packaging is kind of cheapy but I know it keeps the price down. I would shop here again and recommend this to other people.
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY

I love their lip liners. They are amazing. They are not drying. You can wear them alone. My favorite is "Rock n Rose". It's the perfect nude shade for me. I wish there was a liquid lipstick on that specific color.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Morgantown, WV

For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
rocio b.
rocio b.

I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA

High quality formula and products with out the price of an arm and a leg. Lots of products to choose from
Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM

Incredible lip products. Awesome mascara. Could work on a better liquid lip stick but the prices are great!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I bought a lip liner and I absolutely love the color it was a nude pink color. It was really pigmented and lasted the whole day.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.