BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Xochitl S.
I like a lot the pigments and every single make up powders either eyeshadows or blush. Its very affordable and easy to find. Also I like its available online. Definitley one of my favorites brand
Kassandra F.
I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
I never shopped from the actual website, but here in my town, Jordana Cosmetics are sold at a Walgreens near my house. I saw that they had a Matte Lippie on sale for a few bucks and decided to try it out. They had wild colors like blue and white and grey and even black! They were soooo pigmented and even when not discounted, super affordable. I will definitely be going back for another purchase :)
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Absolutely loove the purple mascara from this brnad its absolutely amazing for sooo much volume! I forgot the name but its an amazing product . Very affordable brand as well!
Elissa M.
Tamms, IL
Jordan's makes my absolute favorite retractable eyeliners and lip liners. They come in lots of colors, go on smooth, and cost less than $3 at Walgreens or K-mart.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
i love the quality and value that this line offers. It covers a broader range of skin tones and undertones, and i think that's pretty important when it comes to having not only a makeup line, but a drugstore makeup line. I love their eyeliners and lip liners smooth appearance. Everything is always nice quality and packaged well.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
These products work so well especially for the prices they are for. The lip liners are so creamy and just glide on.
Zenobia R.
This brand can be found really inexpensive, but the product quality isn't bad. Comparable to covergirl and Revlon.
Liz S.
York, PA
They have great products for the price. I always find them at my local Kmart. And this is really a good brand to try if you're looking for a hidden gem to become your new staple product. Try the mascaras!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?