Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA

For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Auburn, AL

Jordana is very inexpensive and usually good quality. I adore their eye shadows although their mascara is a little lacking. My favorite part about them is that they are CRUELTY FREE. Animal testing is a deal breaker for me and I'm always happy to see cruelty free drugstore options.
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC

i love the quality and value that this line offers. It covers a broader range of skin tones and undertones, and i think that's pretty important when it comes to having not only a makeup line, but a drugstore makeup line. I love their eyeliners and lip liners smooth appearance. Everything is always nice quality and packaged well.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY

The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used! It's really amazing for the price. I paid about 3 dollars for it. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It goes on well!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL

I only have the Jordana bronze blush but I really like it. It was a good price and it looks so nice on the skin. It has a pretty shimmer without it doing the most.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI

Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
chris n.
chris n.
Scranton, PA

Jordana's liquid eyeliner is a must have! If you are looking for a super black eyeliner that lasts all day I suggest using this one. Also, there lip liners are incredible!
Qua' Tesha F.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS

The matte lipstick is to die for!!!!!!!! It's so affordable!! And lots of colors to choose from' I shop here so frequently! It's perfect. Don't change a thing. I will definitely shop here again. Let me go check my email for emails from Jordana. lol
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

I am a huge believer in this brand. It doesn't seem to be highly promoted but I haven't been disappointed in any of the products I've tried from this brand. The mascara line is amazing and the matte lipsticks are my go-to. Love this brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.