Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Abby S.
Abby S.

Great affordable makeup that is awesome quality. Love that I can go to my local Walgreens and pick up their products. I love their "Fabuliner" and lip liners! I just recently purchased the cream contour stick and highlighter and they are amazing!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN

Jordana makes one of my favorite red lip liners that I've used for years. It's the easy liner in Sedona red, and it's my favorite drugstore classic red lip liner. They also have many other quality items that are affordable and of good quality. I love their matte lipsticks and eyeliner as well.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX

I have shopped here once and it left no impression. However, that dors not make it bad. If it were a poor experience, I would definitely remember that.
Gaby E.
Gaby E.

I llove Jordana's lip pencils. They have a great variety of colors. The lip pencils don't dry my lips. The color stays on for a long time and it has a lot of product in it. The price is great, not expensive at all. I Also like the colored eyeliners.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Salinas, CA

I love the jordana lip creams very comfortable on the lips and not over drying. the quality is great no crumbling or peeling and i love the different color shades they have. i found them in walgreens and kmart or you can purchase online to buy them
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I've used this brand in a pinch when i loose and eye liner or need a lip gloss for the day. usually sold in discount stores, or convenient stores.
The Makeup F.
The Makeup F.

I love how affordable the brand is! I really enjoy their blushes and lipsticks. Both are very pigmented and apply beautifully for the price. Sometimes the brand is hit or miss, but I love the products I have tried from them. For the price, it's definitely worth trying new things
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Findlay, OH

I've used Jordana Cosmetics eyeliner before but am not sure where I can purchase more products. I liked the eyeliner fine but can't give a great idea on the quality of the brand as a whole. It is affordable and I know there are people on YouTube who love it.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

Just recently purchased the Jordana matte lipsticks, and really enjoyed. The formula was great, and they really dry down matte.
Fernanda P.
Fernanda P.
San Luis, Arizona

I love this brand!! Especially because I can find it very easy!! And I had never had a problem with their products!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.