BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Lompoc, CA
Good cheap cosmetics. It seems to target the teen market, so everything is shimmery and pastel. My fav product is a crystal glitter nail polish. I use it over white nail polish for sparkly Unicorn nails!!
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Calexico, CA
Jordana cosmetics is one of my favorite brands because i can buy like 40 dlls of product and buy like all the necessary to do my makeup. It is very good quality. And definately i recommend this brand to everyone
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?