Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Troy, NY

I found this product in the dollar store. For it's dirt cheap price it's a pretty good product. I definitely think the quality is low end. I would recommend their lipstick because it's highly pigmented
jo b.
jo b.
Belleville, IL

A great budget friendly makeup line. Love their lipsticks & eye pencils. Highly pigmented colors!
isamar r.
isamar r.

Jordana eye liner pencil is just the best!👍❤😊 Smooth lastes long and great affordable price
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI

Love the Jordana cosmetics! Super affordable and good and high quality. This makeup brand is underrated lol I love it especially the eyeshadows
Harley G.
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN

I purchased the Halloween line of liquid lipsticks for this brand and they were not as good as the regular line. They were very drying.
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA

I am a huge fan of Jordana lip liners. It is the one brand of liners that I use. They have a small selection of colors but the colors that they do have are very pretty. They are long wear so they don't fade throughout the day.
Purp R.
Purp R.
Chicago , IL

I recently bought a liquid matte lipstick due to a recommendation of a friend the colors was bold it felt light but just a little dry no worries I will partner it with a light balm and it's perfect !!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
2873 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA

I love jordana products I have the lip liners and eyeliners as well as eyeshadows love that they are supper affordable and very good quality .
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Haven to used a lot of their products ( just the calendula redness cream. It was a good product, just nothing special for me.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.