BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno, CA
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Annah W.
Annah W.
York , SC
Not gonna lie I've used a few Jordana products in my life that were really whack. Like they smelled or tasted really bizzare or they separated but I've also used a few that blew me away. (AKA Jordana best lash volumizing mascara which I've used like 12 tubes of.) Their lipliners are also bombbbbbbūüėć
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
The only Jordana products that I have used are the lip pencils and they are just great products! Not only are they very pigmented they are very easy to use and glide on! I would so recommend these lip pencils to family and friends.
Christina A.
Christina A.
El Paso, TX
Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Damonee N.
Damonee N.
Gardena, CA
Has a wide variety of colors but unfortunately the store I regularly frequent never keeps the stock full so my options can be limited at times
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.
Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Auburn, AL
Jordana is very inexpensive and usually good quality. I adore their eye shadows although their mascara is a little lacking. My favorite part about them is that they are CRUELTY FREE. Animal testing is a deal breaker for me and I'm always happy to see cruelty free drugstore options.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?