Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Aarti P.
Aarti P.
Boston, MA

I've used their liquid eye liner because it was really cheap and the liner doesn't even stay on. the packaging and tip is perfect but the formula needs to be changed. as soon as it dries and you go outside it becomes flakey and you can literally peel off the eyeliner.
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL

Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Paloma C.
Paloma C.
Santiago, Chile

son muy baratos tiene una muy amplia gama de productos de muy buena calidad para el precio osea son una maravilla
Denise Z.
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA

This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS

I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
sofia q.
sofia q.

i love their lipstjck they are very pigmented and they have a varity of colors , the matte lipsticks are perfect they dont dry up your mouth
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC

I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I love the Jordana lip pencils! I use them as a matte lip stain, which gives me a great look!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas

Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.