Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY

Super cheap products but they have great eyeliners. If you always wanted to try different colors this is the place to get them.
Chenee J.
Chenee J.
Los Angeles, CA

Jordana Cosmetics is so fun & affordable. You don't have to break the bank to get all of your beauty needs. It's great to buy items that you are just trying out for the first time (such as a bold color or need something to practice applying like highlighter) by using a brand like Jordana. Cause if you mess up, don't like the look, etc. You didn't waste a whole bunch of money. Plus their products are actually pretty darn nice
Dani L.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI

Granite I've only used eyeliner, but that was a great enough product to set the mold for any other product from their line. I love how smooth it goes on and how big minute it is. For the price you wouldn't believe the quality.
Ale V.
Ale V.

Jordana matte liquid lipsticks, they are great quality, last long on my lips and they are so affordable!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Fort Madison, IA

The bought the contouring stick from Walgreens by Jordana and am obsessed with it. I shop at Walgreens weekly and am always looking for new products. SO SO happy they got the Jordana contour/highlight sticks. They are AMAZING.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Great makeup for the price point! I like their cat eye liquid liner. Perfect for winged liner. I also enjoy their lipglosses. Not to sticky and nice and glossy. My favorite is their liquid eyeshadows. So beautiful! Wish they would come back out with those as they were limited edition.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA

Even if Jordana wasn't as inexpensive as it is I would probably still recommend it. I particularly love their lip liners and their newish liquid matte lipstick. Almost nothing I've bought from Jordana was more than five dollars, which is great when you have a larger makeup collection that you're constantly adding to.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton

What a wonder brand. Their lip liners are amazing. I have so many of them. They are so inexpensive but amazing.
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ

Sus nuevos labiales matte son muy buenos productos y me encanta son productos de farmacia y tambiƩn lo puedes encontrar en ULTA
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Destin , FL

The liquid matte lip cremes are amazing! They stood up against some of my favorite brands and after I got tired of trying to scrub them off they stayed on for the whole next day after searching! They smell so yummy and have a comparable formula to Jeffree stars!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.