BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
albuquerque, NM
I love Jordana Cosmetics! They are a very affordable brand! I love the quality of there products, its amazing! I love there Modern Matte lipsticks! They are the best! I also love there Fabubrow pencils! Awesome brand!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Fresno, CA
I haven't tried a lot of the makeup products but i am in love with the nail polishes. they are cheap and affordable and long lasting.
Naydra H.
Naydra H.
Warm Springs, OR
Best lash extreme volumizing & Best length extreme mascara is great. I love using them both. My favorite mascaras.
kieshean j.
kieshean j.
Compared to the recent products i have used this beand is rather cheap. The lipsticks dry out easily. I would recommend for a beginner
S. S.
S. S.
I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Pat T.
Pat T.
I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jordana makes my absolute favorite lip liner!! You can not beat the price, they are super affordable. The quality is perfect. I generally use the lip liners over my entire lip as a lipstick and they last for hours even while drinking! When wearing my Jordana lip liners I usually only do one touch up a day! These are a must in my purse wherever I go.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
Najla F.
Najla F.
Oakley , CA
Jordana is one of those brands that you can count on. The quality is great and it's inexpensive. So affordable
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.