Add a Photo

elizabet r.
Freeland, PA
Dec. 24, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The nail hardener works really good. It actually made my nails hard and grow in about one week i started to show signs of growth and they are not fragile.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT
Jan. 14, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried Jordana's Retractable Black Eyeliner, and I'm on board! It's opaque, great price, and I believe Cruelty Free!
jo b.
jo b.
Belleville, IL
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
A great budget friendly makeup line. Love their lipsticks & eye pencils. Highly pigmented colors!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This is one of my favorite brands :) Their easyshines are as good as any lip butter and cost way less. Their LipShines are very pigmented and nice as well.
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I picked up some Jordana Cat Eye Liner during a sale Walgreens was having a few months back. I had never tried this brand but had nothing to lose at this price point ($1 each). Great formula and beautiful colors! I will be repurchasing this brand and trying even more of their productsđź’™
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very pocket friendly but also great quality! Haven't came across a product I didn't like!
Scarlet R.
Scarlet R.
Miami, Florida
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
lo poco que he usado me ha gustado bastante. hay mucha variedad de colores en labiales y pinturas de uñas y el precio es muy accesible.
Obehioye I.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Dec. 25, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great and Inexpensive. Jordana never fails me when it comes to having the latest the makeup trends. If you are living on a fixed income then Jordana is perfect for you. Looking good does not have to cost you hundreds of dollars when you shop at Jordana,
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Jonesboro, AR
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.