BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS
I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This is one of my favorite brands :) Their easyshines are as good as any lip butter and cost way less. Their LipShines are very pigmented and nice as well.
Sunny C.
Sunny C.
I love Jordan's. Only problem is that the colors are always limited and you can't always find what you want. When you do find the color you want. Or even just close. This makeup is affordable and stays on for a very long time.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics they're so beautiful they have a great texture.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
I like Jordana Cosmetics very very much. I like them because they have good quality considering their prices. They're cheap and have a great variety of products for everyone. I'm not an usual shopper of this brand but I can say that the times I've used em' I always end up satisfied. Definetily I'd buy here again.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Benton Harbor, MI
Jordana has my favorite eye liner every, love their product i have tried. My area doesn't have many products of theirs. But their eye liner goes on beautifully, and smooth. It last a long time, and very reliable, i would be happy to get there products anytime.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
It's good product for drugs store. I mostly buy the eye liner, which are great. I have also bought a few of the lip glosses. My only issue is that it doesn't last long, but great product.
christy r.
christy r.
Humble, TX
I have try Jordan a lipsticks and there soo beautiful it makes you feel comfortable with them I also love the colors that they have very durable.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?