BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Diamond is my go-to eyeliner when I'm wearing false lashes (which is most of the time if I leave the house), and I will never be without it. It's sometimes hard to find, so I order it on their website and order several at a time so I never run out. It has just the right size and shape brush for the perfect line. And, the stuff does not budge, I mean it. Does. Not. Budge. It has to be removed with some good eye makeup remover. I've found that micellar water works best for me, even better than my best remover, because if I just put some on a cotton round, fold it, and hold it on my eye several seconds, then I do not have to rub my eyes very much at all to get all my eye makeup off (even stubborn mascara). I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use; once you get used to the brush, it's really easy. You do need to shake it before you use it, and, I like to store mine upside down. This is a 5 star product for me. It's not $45.00, or a high end name, it's less than $5.00, and I love that! That lets me buy a high end product sometimes.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is often a good solid affordable option to turn to for some very cool finds.

I enjoying using their baked eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry and it is very highly pigmented.

I have not been able to find it very much since I have moved away from California but I do have a few items I am willing to buy online!
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Amie C.
Amie C.
Lake worth, Fl
Just like any brand it could be a hit ot miss. but lately there products have been a hit. I have almost all there new matte liquid lipsticks and there amazing the only this is they do dry my lips
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Laredo, TX
Jordana brand is a good quality product its not as pigmented when it comes to makeup stuff but when your on a budget its ok
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
albuquerque, NM
I love Jordana Cosmetics! They are a very affordable brand! I love the quality of there products, its amazing! I love there Modern Matte lipsticks! They are the best! I also love there Fabubrow pencils! Awesome brand!
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS
I am absolutely in love with this brands retractable lip liner and cream eyeshadows! I have multiple of each color that I keep in my make up kit. They are easily used whether you're a beginner or a makeup pro! Plus, you definitely can NOT beat the price!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Jordana cosmetics is an awesome and affordable brand that have some ridiculously cheap items with a great quality.
Naydra H.
Naydra H.
Warm Springs, OR
Best lash extreme volumizing & Best length extreme mascara is great. I love using them both. My favorite mascaras.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.