Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
They're awesome. I love the Fabu-Liner!
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ
Jan. 28, 2017, 4 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently bought this highlighter and it's awesome great pigmentation and it's only $5 how great is that
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's a really affordable brand. They have great dupes of the expensive brand stuff. I do have to say their lip products are always a top pick for me
Michele B.
Michele B.
San Diego, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great eyeliners and lipliners, love the price! Easy to find too, usually at Walgreens or Walmart. Seriously, my go to for lip color.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Dec. 24, 2016, 7:30 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Wasn't to impressed with the liquid eyeliner I bought. When I unscrewed the lid the product on the brush looked clumpy and when I wentahead and tried to apply it it was splotchy and not LLuke I had hoped it would be
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Jan. 12, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, Ct
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I always buy my lip liner from Jordan's they r very inexpensive and greattt greatt product i keep buying over and over rock n roll lip liner it is the best lip liner ever can't live without it ❤️❤️
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana cosmetics especially when you're in a pinch. And need lip liners. They have the best formula and colors
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.