Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE

I like there eye liners they are pretty good for the money. All though they do smudge a bit throughout the day.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

The jordana lip crayon sticks are my favorite particulary this one but Ive had it for 3 months and the label came off so im not sure the color but this one os perfect!
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT

This a really great brand not expensive at all and the quality of the product is amazing ! I normally buy it at Walgreens love all their matte lipsticks they're beautiful ! Definitely recommend !
Carol H.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX

How can you beat the prices on these cosmetic products? Their Twist Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are perfection! Their eyeliners are definitely my go-to. Just bought a new eye shadow tat I'm stoked to try out. I love their website. Always something new to try out.
Monica C.
Monica C.

Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI

I've only tried their products once but I was pleasantly surprised with the lipsticks, pretty decent coverage.
Hilda M.
Hilda M.

jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Janice W.
Janice W.
Madison, MS

My favorite beauty blogger raved about the lip liner Tawny so I had to try it. For me, it didn't have a lot of coverage and it's a little dry. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it gets better. If Leslie likes it (and she loves it) I know it must be. Great product.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.

So many of you dedicated beauty junkies out there know that Jordana made an AMAZING and affordable matte liquid lipstick. Only sold at Walgreens and a limited line so they're literally never getting them again. I searched everywhere for the tiramisu color and I'm so happy I found it on amazon! It came so fast too. The best formula and the ONLY liquid lipstick that is nondrying, so smooth, and feel so good on your lips! Two words: BUY THEM!!
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago

Of this brand I have only used glazes, they are very good, their colors are llamtivosy I like, dry very fast after putting it in your nail and do not go out easily with the use of your handsAre not so expensive for product quality. yes, i recommend to my friends and family.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.