Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Angie R.
Angie R.
Miami

It is a very affordable brand. I have used it and I can say that you can achieve a nice makeup with this
Monika F.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH

Jordana is a brand that I first started out with and still love this brand helped me grow as a beauty enthusiast from a young age.
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA

I love their pencil eyeliners they always stay in place other brands tend to smudge all over your lid but jordana doesn't
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL

I've loved everything I've tried from this brand. Their lip liners are by far my favorite, their eyeliners are beautiful and very pigmented, and their lipsticks and lip glosses are great as well.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN

I've used Jordanas blushes before! It's awesome that they are affordable. They need to have more of a selection at stores though! Most of the time I see only a small section! I would recommend Jordana makeup to anyone new to makeup and trying to start a collection out or anyone really!
Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.
Madera, CA

I have their brown eyeshadow that I use to fill in my eyebrows and it's the perfect shade and I've had it for about three years
Treasure W.
Treasure W.

I love Jordana creme matte liquid lipsticks! They have a nice shade range to choose from, they aren't sticky and they dry down really quickly. I have fairly big lips and I always have problems with lipsticks cracking on my but I don't have this problem with this formula. I do admit though I enjoy the darker shades better they tend to wear better.
Paola T.
Paola T.

I have never try but I have a crush on their lipstics. A Lot of good reviews SO am dying yo get some
Amara D.
Amara D.
Minneapolis, MN

jordana's products always perform really well for me. especially the eye products like liner and chubby cream shadow sticks.
Daryl J.
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL

For Jordana, I've so far only used both their lip liners and eyeliners. And I have to admit that their products are so affordable and really great when you're on a budget! Jordana hasn't let me down as yet and I hope they keep up the good work :)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.