Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Ale V.
Ale V.

Jordana matte liquid lipsticks, they are great quality, last long on my lips and they are so affordable!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Fort Madison, IA

The bought the contouring stick from Walgreens by Jordana and am obsessed with it. I shop at Walgreens weekly and am always looking for new products. SO SO happy they got the Jordana contour/highlight sticks. They are AMAZING.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Great makeup for the price point! I like their cat eye liquid liner. Perfect for winged liner. I also enjoy their lipglosses. Not to sticky and nice and glossy. My favorite is their liquid eyeshadows. So beautiful! Wish they would come back out with those as they were limited edition.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA

Even if Jordana wasn't as inexpensive as it is I would probably still recommend it. I particularly love their lip liners and their newish liquid matte lipstick. Almost nothing I've bought from Jordana was more than five dollars, which is great when you have a larger makeup collection that you're constantly adding to.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton

What a wonder brand. Their lip liners are amazing. I have so many of them. They are so inexpensive but amazing.
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ

Sus nuevos labiales matte son muy buenos productos y me encanta son productos de farmacia y tambiƩn lo puedes encontrar en ULTA
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Destin , FL

The liquid matte lip cremes are amazing! They stood up against some of my favorite brands and after I got tired of trying to scrub them off they stayed on for the whole next day after searching! They smell so yummy and have a comparable formula to Jeffree stars!
Abby S.
Abby S.

Great affordable makeup that is awesome quality. Love that I can go to my local Walgreens and pick up their products. I love their "Fabuliner" and lip liners! I just recently purchased the cream contour stick and highlighter and they are amazing!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN

Jordana makes one of my favorite red lip liners that I've used for years. It's the easy liner in Sedona red, and it's my favorite drugstore classic red lip liner. They also have many other quality items that are affordable and of good quality. I love their matte lipsticks and eyeliner as well.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX

I have shopped here once and it left no impression. However, that dors not make it bad. If it were a poor experience, I would definitely remember that.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.