BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Skylar M.
Really not impressed with Jordana Cosmetics. Terrible quality. They aren't very pricey but that's only because their products don't work. I'm very disappointed with my black lipstick I bought. It came out like grape lip balm. The other lipsticks I bought were also very bad.
Shelby C.
North Beach, MD
For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
Catalina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Jordana is a great makeup company. They make the best liquid liner that can last all day, better than some higher end product. Their lip liners are fantastic and all of their products are very affordable. Its a must try brand if you are on a budget or willing to try new things.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA
Jordana cosmetics eyeliner is a makeup essential. I have bought many eyeliners from all kinds of makeup brands for years and this one always comes out to be my favorite. This eyeliner comes in all different colors (my preferred is black), goes on easily, comes out really dark and stays on dark. Best part about this one is that you don’t have to keep sharpening it - plus it's a lot cheaper but better than brands with a higher priced eyeliner. Go with Jordana
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I have tried very fiew of their products, but decent for the price. I purchased a liquid eyeliner at a drug store for a very cheap price. It is a bit flakey when it dries, but works in a pinch. I would be interested in checking out some of their other products in the future.
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great for those who are either new to makeup or just prefer drugstore brands. Every product is not equal, but some, such as the eyeliners, work great. The price of these products are definitely a pro as it is very affordable and can be found at any grocery store/drugstore around. There is great variety for all skin tones and hair colors. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Jordana cosmetics lip liner in tawny it's like your lip color but better and can be worn with different shades of nudes. Goes on smooth & the pigment is great for the price. It's a great drugstore lip liner and usually available at Walgreens! Definitely recommend it.
Ocegueda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?