Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
sylvia L.
sylvia L.

Jordana great products!! Also such great prices as will! Easy to locate in the areas that we live! that is a huge plus and also having all the colors available!! Affordable yes!! Not expensive easy on the pockets! Differently a product that i will keep shopping for!
Tannah D.
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS

I have their fall/Halloween collection right now and I'm absolutely in love ❤️ colors are white, black, orange, dark red, light red, purple, blue, grey. Takes two coats but they are defiantly matte and they do not dry out my lips crazy like most matte liquid lips do
Kay
Kay

Like every other product, there are hits and misses. But I feel that jordana is more hits than misses because it is a drugstore product and fairly cheap considered to other drugstore makeup. I do like they're lip lines and pencils but they're brushes, not so much.
Priscila Y.
Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO

Los abiales me fascinan, siempre hay un tono en espectacular qu eme encanta, el color carne, el sabor, el aroma, todo es perfecto en estos productos, los he usado desde que estaba en secundaria, mi madre me compro mi primer labial de ellos y no los cambio por nada
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Frisco, TX

Jordana is a underdog brand at drugstores. But, once I discovered their products, I fell in love. My first love with Jordana Cosmetics are their blushes. Their Modern Matte lipsticks, Sweet Cream Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Liners, Fabuliner are the best from the brand.
Halla A.
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA

Jordana is an amazing makeup company. I have only used a couple items but from what Ive tried it is absolutely amazing! I adore their mascaras and lip liners. the price cannot be beat. each item is about two dollars and well worth every penny. I adore this brand!
Janeth R.
Janeth R.

Jordana cosmetics it's one of the cheaper brands and i've tried the lipsticks before and i think they have very good pigment, and for example, the mattes doesn't make your lips feel super dry like some other brands, and for the money that your paying it worth it!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH

I have an eyeliner and a lip liner from them, I like the lip liner, but the eyeliner is hard like the ones you would by twenty years ago. I won't buy these cosmetics again. I won't recommend them to others either, but the lip liner is good if you are on a budget.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I recently purchased or Jordana sweet creme lipstick. I think it is in a color called Strawberry Shortcake. I am so glad that I made this Choice. It is a beautiful color it's really pigmented and it's long-lasting and doesn't dry out. Would definitely recommend.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Louis, MO

GREAT inexpensive products. I love their eyeliners, they are my go to and last forever. They have liquid, pencil, and a gel based liner. I purchase mine from Walgreens and their products have never disappointed. I recommend them for a touchup bag for your purse!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.