Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA

I love jordana cosmetics. The products are high quality and good value for money. They have a good range of products to chose from. I love their lipstick and eye primer. It is easily available in CVS near me so i don't have to keep looking for the brand.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD

As far as i remember, these are nice cheap products. I don't remember getting any here, but they were featured at the convince store in Oberlin, OHio. I really do love my raspberry-scented lipstick. It's a great shade.I would but it more it it were in MD
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI

I love the matte lip creams. I have been wearing. Rose Macaroon for the past few weeks now and it is an excellent dupe for ABH liquid lip in Dusty Rose. It doesn't dry out my lips at all. I plan to purchase more liquid lips to expand my range of shades!
Kamila B.
Kamila B.

This product is really good for it's price. I have tried nail polish and lipsticks and i love how they look on me, they have a really big color pallete. I don't usually buy this brand, but i have a lot of their products. i would recommend shopping here.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford, CA

Jordana is my go to drug store makeup brand for lipsticks he here new highlights lip liners are my favorite super creamy glides on easy and blends beautiful super happy I found this brand I will stay buying it and recommend Jordana to every makeup lover
Kerri E.
Kerri E.
Clarksville, Tn

The brand is affordable, but it is not my favorite. There is a great selection of items but I've always had a problem with the formulas itself, the lipstick feathers off, eyeliner wears off after a few hours, and it's kind of rough for my sensitive skin
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

I've been using their blush for a while now and it's fantastic! Lots of product for a cheap price, long lasting, and looks very natural. A great product especially at a drugstore price. I would repurchase this again and would buy other products as well.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

I usually don't wear mascara that isn't waterproof but I decided to try one of theirs for my everyday no makeup makeup look and I'm glad I did. It offers very black color payoff and it doesn't flake or smudge. I will repurchase. Especially for the price
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Cambridge, WI

Jordana is a great affordable mak-up brand. There are some items that work better than others, but overall i think they are great for beginners in make up.

Their fabu-liner is amazing! It stands up to my high end liners but is a fraction of the price!
this brand is always a complete hit or a complete miss for me. I love the lip liners and blushes are...great price for great quality. I just wish they would be sold in more stores. I can only ever find them in 1 or 2 stores that are far away from me..
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.