Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Koshkonong, MO

i have nail polish and lip gloss i like it its a good brand for a price so fair
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.

Nice cheap products but smells terrible, i use the powder and really not a fan. But the nail polish are really good! And dont smells as bad as the powder. But can't say anything because theyre really cheap tho
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tampa, FL

I've used a few products from Jordana. They have nice liquid eye liners with nice color pigment. My favorite thing from them hands down has to be their colored mascara. The pink is to die for. Comes out just as hot pink as you think it should be in the tube!! LOVE!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA

I find this brand to actually be pretty amazing for the price. I purchased the foundation/ concealer and they actually had my right skin tone with my undertone. Which is yellow. Looked as if I was using a high end brand but it was literally only 2 dollars. Plus it's cruelty free
Marylyn R.
Marylyn R.

Jordana will forever be one of my favorite cosmetic lines! They're lip liners and lipsticks are the perfect consistency for me! They have beautiful colors and the price is so worth it! I highly recommend this cosmetics line to all Makeup lovers!
Yuli M.
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Love jordana products ... they are very well made and afordable my favorites products are the lipsticks
DALILA F.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC

It is wow and perfect brand...they have good prices and a long line of choices on makeup. You can find lipsticks, liners, shadows and blush. They have a long lasting products and always the give you good deals and bundles on makeup....I always back for more to this place...Im in love!!!
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM

I've use their eye liners and the black eye liner was very opaque and didn't smudge, it is very lon lasting even if used it everyday. By far, I've been committed to this product and for he price it is an awesome, buy if your on a budget and still want to wear makeup
Tara E.
Tara E.
Roxboro, NC

I've used this brand for years and fell in love with it! I mostly really love their lipsticks and lip
liners. Smooth creamy texture had my lips feeling sleek. Very much affordable, found this brand at my dollar store. I would shop for their products again.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I've used their lip liners and they're soft, pigmented , creamy and long lasting. What more can you ask from a lip liner? Affordable??!! Indeed, jordana has very affordable prices on all of their products. I also recommend the lipsticks 😉
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.