BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Sylvana P.
Sylvana P.
The Jordan's lip liners are so good!! Definitely one of my favorites! And they're like $3 I think? Amazing!!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Alamo, TX
The lipstick are allright not my favorite but totally cute I love them ūüėć but a bit expensive
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
These products are surprisingly good to work with. You can probably find them at your local dollar store. Their products are super cheap, but they definitely get the job done. My favorite products of theirs are their eyeliners and brow pencils.
Asante B.
Asante B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I have a really creamy lip liners from Jordana and I love it. Not only are they creamy but they are very pigmented as well but they are very inexpensive.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
Jordana cosmetics has amazing brow gel and there lipsticks!
I shopped once at Kmart and i found this brand.. had never heard of before but decided to give it a try and it would always leave me a very pretty stain in my lips, and very affordable too!
Love love this brand!
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This is such an affordable brand from Walgreens/drugstores. I just like their lip liners and matte lipstick (the matte lipsticks are very drying but the colors are so pretty).
andrea z.
andrea z.
love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the lip pencils you can't go wrong with them but I wish they had a wider brightly in like different stores such as Walmart target and other places instead of just real drugstores.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
I haven't had the opportunity to try out a lot of products from Jordona, however the few products I have tried out were of decent quality for the price point. I have tried their matte lipstick. The lipstick does not have the longest staying power, and has an odd scent to it, however upon initial application does not feel drying, and wears nicely on the lips. I have also tried their liquid eyeliner. I enjoy the applicator i the eyeliner, and the initial application of the eyeliner goes on smoothly. The wear time of the eyeliner however is not great. The eyeliner smudged on my within a couple of hours. However with such a low price point, I am inclined to purchase more products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?