BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Sybil r.
Sybil r.
The matte lipstick was great .It was smooth and last most of the day. Affordable and they work just as well as higher end products. I compared with My Mac and Kat Von D and they were just as good and actually better than the Mac
Damonee N.
Damonee N.
Gardena, CA
Has a wide variety of colors but unfortunately the store I regularly frequent never keeps the stock full so my options can be limited at times
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
Jordana makes the best lip liners in mg opinion and now they have come out with highlight & contour sticks that are incredible quality! I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy from them!
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami
Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I heard great things about Jordana's INCOLOR Fabuliner liquid eyeliner, so I had to pick it up from the drugstore. This was an amazing product for it's price and availability, but my dried out fairly quick, as why it received a lower score. Other than the lifespan of this product, it deserves five stars. It was easy to control and stayed straight and consistent. I would definitely try it out again
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ
I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
They're awesome. I love the Fabu-Liner!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.