BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Casey M.
Easley, SC
Seriously, the best drugstore mascara that I have ever bought. It almost is just too much. You do have to be really careful with the clumping but if you have an eyelash brush the stuff is absolutely amazing.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Christina A.
El Paso, TX
Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Jolie C.
Lubbock, TX
I've used their lip pencil and it went on smooth and for the price you can't beat that. The variety of colors are good as well.
linda p.
Chino, CA
I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
andrea z.
love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
Jordana is a brand that has some spectacular products, lipsticks and blushes are simply great.
Sammie S.
Great quality for a cheaper brand, but it's also a cheap brand. Heard raves about the mascara and it wasn't bad but not as great as I expected.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?