Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Very reasonable and great value. I've had the bronzer lipsticks and blushes and I loved them! I will always use Jordana
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Their matte lipsticks are stellar for the price point! I'd never heard of them, but decided to give them a try and was pleasantry surprised. Their creme eyshadows are known to be good along with their new release of matte liquid lipsticks. Shop this brand, It will impress!
Devon Z.
Devon Z.
Brighton, CO

Great colored eyeliners but they don't sharpen very well. I've bought 3 and they all had the same problem.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT

I love jordana cosmetics it is really good but I prefer Jeffrey star and Kyle Jenner cosmetics
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL

Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX

So many good products. I wish Walgreen's carried the entire line rather than just a tiny display. The lip liners are the best especially for the price. i love the blushes when I can find them. I haven't ever bought either that I haven't just loved. The liners are creamy and long lasting. The matte blushes are my favorites.
Mary Mar D.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL

What is panic I would have to say that is either a win or lose situation sometimes you find a really good products and then there are sometimes that you won't really score but overall it is a really good brand it is stepping up their game and I can't lie it's a very affordable product !
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, Tx

Jordana is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I really love the eyebrow pencils the pigment doesnt melt like some other pencils i've tried.
jessa J.
jessa J.

Cheap and easy. Not a big deal i get my eye liner from here and i love it. Its just a good store
Lucy E.
Lucy E.

Love Jordana eyeliners great quality super pigmented and the price is affordable ....
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.