Add a Photo

Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
So reasonable in pricing. Their milliners and eyeliners are the bomb! Cant help picking a couple things up each time I end up at a local drugstore.
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
When i say their eyebrow pencils are the bomb for brows i feel like they are perfect for them because they stay in place and easy application
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'm not too familiar with this brand but I am with their matte lipsticks they come in beautiful colors and feel moisturizing. They definitely are budget friendly. I'm running out I definitely will go repurchase.
kieshean j.
kieshean j.
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Compared to the recent products i have used this beand is rather cheap. The lipsticks dry out easily. I would recommend for a beginner
Destine D.
Destine D.
commerce, GA
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:27 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This makeup brand offers amazing pigments and products at a super affordable price. I have every shade of their sweet cream matte lips and their matte lipsticks. You can find them at mostly any Walgreens in your area. I definitely recommend trying this product, especially the lipsticks.
Pat T.
Pat T.
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
S. S.
S. S.
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Jordana Cosmetics they are extremely pigmented, and really affordable ! My mother used this brand in her early 20s and I'm using it now at the age of 19. So that goes to show these cosmetics really are good quality ! The brand's formula has never downgraded on the other hand they are even better. :)
Marie S.
Marie S.
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.