BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
anita f.
anita f.
Hubert, NC
Cheap, and really good makeup. The matte lipsticks are very good. And i love the shadow sticks and the brow products. I think they are very underrated. A very good drugstore find
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Really good products they have everything u need there love this brand I recommend you guys
Gray P.
Gray P.
Automatic lip liners are my absolute favorite! Super affordable. Pigmentation is stunning and color goes on really smooth. But I have had an experience of them breaking on me fairly easy and I am waisting more product but the price and pigmentation pays off!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Alamo, TX
The lipstick are allright not my favorite but totally cute I love them 😍 but a bit expensive
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN
I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
larissa P.
larissa P.
Mcallen, TX
Jordana lipsticks are amazing their products are so affordable but you definitely dont get what you pay for because the quality of the products its super good better than high price makeup brands.
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! 🤗
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff , KY
I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.