Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Sammy C.
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ

This line of cosmetics is very affordable especially for me. My local dollar store, 2 blocks away, sells most of their products for $1.25 each! I think its a great deal because on the website, the products are more than $1.25. My dollar store doesn't sell the newer products but it's ok because walgreens sells jordana and so does kmart. the products can be compared to high end and the color pigmentation is very nice for cheap makeup. i love the eyeliner and eyeshadows the best. More than half of my makeup collection is jordana!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Mount Horeb, WI

I have two lip liners of Jordana's and I really do enjoy them! The only problem is that they do not last an extremely long time. But then again, I don't have that much experience with lip products.
Kimie L.
Kimie L.

I do love their lip liners, I wear them just like that without putting lipstick over it. They gave a matte finish that matter lipsticks give, so can wear them just like that. They are super affordable and I will most likely be purchasing in the future.
Nyx M.
Nyx M.

Jordana is a great and cheap makeup brand. Their pressed powder is full coverage, their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and buttery, their mascara is one of the best ones I,ve used
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Longview, WA

Hit and miss. But the hits are great. If your looking for a basic lip liner this is your brand affordable and worth trying out. Something might work for you that didn't work for someone else.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love the lipstick of thins brand. I love how they smell, the colors. I used to buy them at the drugstore at the price it's amazing
Purp R.
Purp R.

I recently bought a liquid matte lipstick due to a recommendation of a friend the colors was bold it felt light but just a little dry no worries I will partner it with a light balm and it's perfect !!
janaina a.
janaina a.
belo horizonte

Jordana cosmetics I love the products, the best I know, great quality ... great prices
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX

Jordana is a great drugstore brand you wont be disappointed great coverage and pigment
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Jordana's lipsticks are amazing, they have very good coverage and their colors are really beautiful and especially economical, you have a beautiful lipstick and a very good presio, I am delighted they are wonderful. Invited all the girls to buy one, they are a charm... :)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.