Add a Photo

Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Dec. 30, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is often a good solid affordable option to turn to for some very cool finds.

I enjoying using their baked eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry and it is very highly pigmented.

I have not been able to find it very much since I have moved away from California but I do have a few items I am willing to buy online!
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Laredo, TX
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana brand is a good quality product its not as pigmented when it comes to makeup stuff but when your on a budget its ok
Katia I.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Najla F.
Najla F.
Oakley , Ca
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of those brands that you can count on. The quality is great and it's inexpensive. So affordable
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am absolutely in love with this brands retractable lip liner and cream eyeshadows! I have multiple of each color that I keep in my make up kit. They are easily used whether you're a beginner or a makeup pro! Plus, you definitely can NOT beat the price!
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Yovana C.
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK
Ive only tried one product of them which is the twist and shine lip stain & omg i love them, they can be sheer or you can defenitelly build them up really easily it doesn't take a lot of product to build up the color.
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:22 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
A PESAR DE SER UNA MARCA BARATA SON MUY BUENO LOS BLUSH A MI PARECER SON LOS MAXIMO Y LOS BRILLOS LABIALES
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'm not too familiar with this brand but I am with their matte lipsticks they come in beautiful colors and feel moisturizing. They definitely are budget friendly. I'm running out I definitely will go repurchase.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.