Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ

The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA

Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR

Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL

I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Yahaira G.
Yahaira G.

Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Durham, NC

The jordana lip liners are great! They are creamy and nicely pigmented for a drugstore lip liner.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY

Love this brand. Not only are the very inexpensive but their product is amazing.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Portland, OR

Jordana is such an afforadable brand!
I remember starting out in makeup and finding the most amazing twist lip liners, , they were the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. Just as good as a high end brand. I love that it has expanded so much with their collection yet still affordable.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA

I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.