BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA
Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Kahla H.
Kahla H.
The Jordan lipliners are AWESOME. Super pigmented & buttery & they go on very easily and smooth. They stay put all day. I like to pair them with liquid lipsticks & they tend to stay put all day. The pros about their lipliners are endless. Affordable, available at the drugstore, pigmented, apply easily. What more could you ask for in a lip liner?
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Nellie M.
Nellie M.
Palmdale, Ca
Loved how all the products I've tried actually didn't wear off through the day !!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
I love that their products are made in the USA! Great quality, and great prices!
Devon Z.
Devon Z.
Brighton, CO
Great colored eyeliners but they don't sharpen very well. I've bought 3 and they all had the same problem.
JoAnn B.
JoAnn B.
Ocala, FL
The creamy texture of jordana eyeshadow is wonderful. I find that the shadow stays on all day. Being on a budget it is great to find something that is not overly expensive.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
this products are average but if you are in a hurry you can get that you need for a cheap price. I dont use them very often
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL
I use Jordana eyeliner everyday. I also have some eyeshadows. The quality and price of the items really cannot be beat. I don't think that Jordana gets the reputation it deserves. Beauty on a budget is what they sell and I love that they make it so affordable!
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! ūü§ó
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?