Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for.... I love some of the eye shadows and the lip liners I own almost all of them I really like them ! Great stuff and cheap ! .
Hana C.
Hana C.

I have tried several of their eyeliners, retractable and pencil ones. I love their new liquid eyeliner pencils and twist balm stains. I have each of those in several different colors and they work great! Love the color and quality. Very affordable prices as well.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Jordana Cosmetics they are extremely pigmented, and really affordable ! My mother used this brand in her early 20s and I'm using it now at the age of 19. So that goes to show these cosmetics really are good quality ! The brand's formula has never downgraded on the other hand they are even better. :)
Liska T.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR

I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

Jordana has amazing products at great prices, from their mascara to their eyeliners and lip glosses to lipsticks. Their blushes have great pigmentation and their eyebrow pencils work well too. You can find Jordana at Walgreens & some Kmarts. Some items you should try are the fabuliner, Best Lash Extreme mascara (you'll love it), incolor lipshine glaze & retractable eyeliners & lipsticks.
Kassidy C.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO

Saw this brand of eyeshadow at the Dollar Tree and picked it up on a whim not expecting for it to be any good, tbh, but it's actually worked it's way into my "everyday" makeup bag. Props!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA

For the price its great but i personally prefer better pigmentation, but its great for make up starters and early teens
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA

I first heard of Jordana at a dollar store, their products seemed cheap, and they didn't grasp my interest. However, they've now had a revamping of their cosmetics, and I think they work quite well. I have tried their nail polish, lip stick, blush, eyeliners, and mascaras. I really appreciate the lipsticks, they have a great variety of beautiful colors. For the price of the cosmetics, I would say they are pretty good. I also love the fact that it's made in the USA.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

This liquid eyeliner (pen) is fantastic! Goes on my eyelid (over eyeshadow) without any problems, lasts all day, and goes on perfectly. What more can a girl ask for!!!
Mariela R.
Mariela R.

Extremely affordable and most beauty supply stores carry them. That includes places such as Walgreen's. Their products have a variety in colors. They also have a sweet but not overpowering scent. The matte lipsticks get a bit dry as the day goes on but they do last. The lipliners stay on almost the entire day without budging.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.