BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
los labiales de Jordana son uno de los mejores en el mercado, salen a un dolar aproximadamente y la calidad, pigmentacion, humectacion y variedad son inmensas!
mis favoritos
Janet M.
Jacksonville, FL
Jordana is a vivid example that something considered "cheap" can be of very good quality as well. Although in reality I have little experience with make-up for face of the brand, yes we do very well his lipsticks and matte spices are beautiful and of a perfect finish
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have been using liquid eyeliner since the early 1990s. I love brown liner. I am a blond so black eyeliner looks too harsh on me. Jordana Color Envy liquid liner in Brown Envy is the best. It is a low cost liner that works better than many higher end ones. I will be using this eyeliner for years to come!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR
Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Elly Q.
Very inexpensive easy to find a perfect color and apply. Love all products from gloss to mascara
Abbie B.
Gainesville, GA
The mascara is the best! I use it everyday. It's nice and pigmented and doesn't clump.
Alyssa D.
I recently tryed there lip liners after hearing a review on them, and I've got to say they are super creamy and also afforded which is great! When I go back I would like to try out there eye liner and mostly liquid lipstick and regular lipstick!
Ana P.
After months of searching for the perfect red lipstick for my skin (pale with cold undertones), I was hopeless, it seem that every one had orange undertones. Until I went to Jordana and find the one I was looking for, they helped me finding the blue undertone red! Great experience!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?