Add a Photo

Gormarie M.
Gormarie M.
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Amo sus labiales matte. Son 100% matte y en lo personal me duran por muchas horas aun despues de cada comida.
Kassidy C.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Saw this brand of eyeshadow at the Dollar Tree and picked it up on a whim not expecting for it to be any good, tbh, but it's actually worked it's way into my "everyday" makeup bag. Props!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
albuquerque, NM
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana Cosmetics! They are a very affordable brand! I love the quality of there products, its amazing! I love there Modern Matte lipsticks! They are the best! I also love there Fabubrow pencils! Awesome brand!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their mascara is amazing and so are their liquid lipsticks! I don't have many products from them but the ones that I do have I really like. They are extremely affordable which is always a plus!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a affordable makeup lone usually found at walgreens. I have purchased several products from their line, and I must say they never dissapoint. I love their retractable lipliners and matte lipsticks. I hope they extend their lipstick shades in the future. Overall, its a great line and affordable.
Sybil r.
Sybil r.
Dec. 31, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The matte lipstick was great .It was smooth and last most of the day. Affordable and they work just as well as higher end products. I compared with My Mac and Kat Von D and they were just as good and actually better than the Mac
Naydra H.
Naydra H.
Warm Springs, OR
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Best lash extreme volumizing & Best length extreme mascara is great. I love using them both. My favorite mascaras.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mc Gehee, AR
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This stuff is great especially the eyeliner! U can get it at walgreens that I'm aware of and all of my friends now use the eyeliner because of me!
Peri M.
Peri M.
Durham, NC
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I picked up a couple of lip pencils that I need because I was in a bind. I have been looking for a dark brown lip pencil in almost every brand, with no such luck. Great price, too.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Diamond is my go-to eyeliner when I'm wearing false lashes (which is most of the time if I leave the house), and I will never be without it. It's sometimes hard to find, so I order it on their website and order several at a time so I never run out. It has just the right size and shape brush for the perfect line. And, the stuff does not budge, I mean it. Does. Not. Budge. It has to be removed with some good eye makeup remover. I've found that micellar water works best for me, even better than my best remover, because if I just put some on a cotton round, fold it, and hold it on my eye several seconds, then I do not have to rub my eyes very much at all to get all my eye makeup off (even stubborn mascara). I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use; once you get used to the brush, it's really easy. You do need to shake it before you use it, and, I like to store mine upside down. This is a 5 star product for me. It's not $45.00, or a high end name, it's less than $5.00, and I love that! That lets me buy a high end product sometimes.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.