Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Angel S.
Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA

I normally don't wear lip liner but when I stumbled upon the Jordana lip liner in "natural" it made me want to buy more. They're so creamy and pigmented and I totally recommend them.
Bekah F.
Bekah F.

Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA

I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Tan O.
Tan O.

I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
2873 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA

I love jordana products I have the lip liners and eyeliners as well as eyeshadows love that they are supper affordable and very good quality .
Seferina M.
Seferina M.

I am in love with the liquid eyeliner from this brand! It is my go to! I just wish more stores carried their products!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA

I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA

I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.