BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Liska T.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
MIAMI, FL
Economical
Easy to find
Very good range of shades in lips
In flushes are great
The jumbo pencils excellent
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Really good products they have everything u need there love this brand I recommend you guys
Sway S.
Sway S.
Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but cheaper. So if you like those products you'll love these. Jordana is very affordable, has nice quality makeup & is WOC friendly. I love the Matte Lipstick from there.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Absolutely loove the purple mascara from this brnad its absolutely amazing for sooo much volume! I forgot the name but its an amazing product . Very affordable brand as well!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL
I use Jordana eyeliner everyday. I also have some eyeshadows. The quality and price of the items really cannot be beat. I don't think that Jordana gets the reputation it deserves. Beauty on a budget is what they sell and I love that they make it so affordable!
Majidah M.
Majidah M.
Denver
Very affordable line of makeup with amazing products! From mascara to lipsticks they always amaze me. Eyeshadow shades are soft and blendable.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA
Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?