BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I only have the Jordana bronze blush but I really like it. It was a good price and it looks so nice on the skin. It has a pretty shimmer without it doing the most.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Their prices are great! And sell long lasting makeup that works incredibly!
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Get these pncils. They are shadow or eyeliner and they do stay all day. Better than UD and Revlon , i put on and need makeup rmover to get off seriously orth $3
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
talk about affordable!! You can feel there rich pigments on your skin which you know your makeup will be long lasting!! they have all types of cosmetics and fits all types of skins. it is a good affordable brand that i recommend to my users &&' all
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
They're awesome. I love the Fabu-Liner!
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX
This was the first product I ever used and the range of colors were perfect. They lasted such a long time and gen years later I still buy the same tawny lip liner plus a lot of the other new products they have added
Maria S.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
So reasonable in pricing. Their milliners and eyeliners are the bomb! Cant help picking a couple things up each time I end up at a local drugstore.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.