Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Naila K.
Naila K.

You really can't go wrong with the price point of this brand. I've tried lip products and eye products, and am extremely satisfied with both! I like buying lip pencils from Jordana because they're so affordable!
Mary C.
Mary C.

I love this beauty brand. I have been using their eyeliner pencils for the past 12 years. You get professional quality for drugstore prices!
Tamanna I.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I love them specially their matte lipstick. Jordana is cheap n good in quality. but i wish their packaging would be a bit better.
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA

Get these pncils. They are shadow or eyeliner and they do stay all day. Better than UD and Revlon , i put on and need makeup rmover to get off seriously orth $3
Natalia R.
Natalia R.

You can't really go wrong with this brand if you're looking for supper affordable drug store products. Their mascaras are amazing!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC

I love Jordana! I've tried a lot of their products and was very pleased with most of them. I love their 12 hour liquid liner pencils, Balm stains, Mascaras, eyeshadow base pencils & blushes just to name my faves. Everything is fairly priced.The products are good quality for the price and they have a pretty decent selection.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ

I love it! The products are affordable and there are a ton of items I use!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Fresno, CA

I haven't tried a lot of the makeup products but i am in love with the nail polishes. they are cheap and affordable and long lasting.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN

This is one of my favorite brands :) Their easyshines are as good as any lip butter and cost way less. Their LipShines are very pigmented and nice as well.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL

I only have the Jordana bronze blush but I really like it. It was a good price and it looks so nice on the skin. It has a pretty shimmer without it doing the most.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.