BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Angie P.
Angie P.
Farmington, MI
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
When i say their eyebrow pencils are the bomb for brows i feel like they are perfect for them because they stay in place and easy application
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Ira E.
Ira E.
Philadelphia, PA
Jordana is a very nice brand ! I started using them when i first started doing makeup. They are very affordable and i love shopping their online store. I shop there periodically for face powders and lip pencils.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Fun colours! These were part of the Halloween collection that came out earlier this year! I purchased the white & black mattes. ☻
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Lily E.
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX
Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
JoAnn B.
JoAnn B.
Ocala, FL
The creamy texture of jordana eyeshadow is wonderful. I find that the shadow stays on all day. Being on a budget it is great to find something that is not overly expensive.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
I love that their products are made in the USA! Great quality, and great prices!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I love this brand! Very good quality for little money! I love the lip liner. It is my absolute favorite. The packaging could use some improvements but overall the product is amazing.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?