BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Raven R.
Raven R.
I love stocking my pro kit with their lip liners and lip glosses! They apply easier, have a great color selection, and are super cheap!!
America B.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
I love most of their matte lip cremes. The darker red are a bit patchy but overall i love the collection.
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Good product easy to use. Liner is a little bit to hard on my eyes. I do not shop here alot
Naila K.
Naila K.
You really can't go wrong with the price point of this brand. I've tried lip products and eye products, and am extremely satisfied with both! I like buying lip pencils from Jordana because they're so affordable!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I have several lipsticks from Jordana, and while I'm not a huge fan of their matte lipsticks as they are quite drying, they are colorful. I have a single eyeshadow that I need to wear more too. Pretty decent for a brand I normally see at my dollar stores.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Have only tried the 2-1 concealer and foundation and it works awesome for me when mixed with another light liquid concealer. Stays all day.
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
I like their brow pencils it's waxy but creamy. I don't the brush at the end I wish it were a spoolie instead
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana's matte lipstick. It's one of the few lipsticks that truly stays matte throughout the entire day and doesn't smudge when you're eating. Jordana's Matt lipsticks are open ache in just one coat too! And for the price you just can't beat it.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA
Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.