Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY

Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO

Jordana is great for the price, products and colors they offer. I use many of them daily. The only thing that could be better is how long the lip liner/lip gloss lasts, but for the price you can't go wrong!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Coral Springs, FL

I have there lip liners. And they are so amazing . Also for how adorable they are. The lip liners are the bom. I usually get them at like hair stores or walgreens.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland

I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA

Jordana is such a great underrated brand. They don't have a lot that I'm aware of but what i have tried is great and really affordable.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

Their prices are great! And sell long lasting makeup that works incredibly!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Laredo, TX

I love their lipsticks and lipliners, they last a long and I dont have to retouch often. They have a variety of colors and product lasts.
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA

I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Yeleini R.
Yeleini R.
Kennett Square, PA

I have tried they're eyebrow pencils. They do not work! Not dark enough and leaves a messy residue behind on the eyebrow.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL

I like the lipsticks and eyeliners.nice colors the only bad thing is they dont last to long and lip colors are to dry after few minutes.but have a variety of colors
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.