Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely love their eyeliners, both the liquid fab-u-liner and the long wearing pencil liner. Both stay on forever and are super cheap.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love it! The products are affordable and there are a ton of items I use!
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA
this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I have a really hard time finding this brand in my city I like their lip liners a lot the longevity & pigmentation & how it fades is absolutely lovey on my skin & it's very affordable!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Bought an eyebrow dip gel in mid night brown that o loved and I have not been able to find it anywhere else though.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I really enjoy their products and I appreciate the quality of the products at drugstore prices. Even though they are inexpensive, the quality is impeccable! I have tried numerous products from them because why not for the price they are. I love their lip liners and just recently purchased 6 of their liquid lipsticks. And so far I have yet to be disappointed!
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA
They have great products for the price. I always find them at my local Kmart. And this is really a good brand to try if you're looking for a hidden gem to become your new staple product. Try the mascaras!
Jeriene B.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA
very affordable and colorful
i purchased from drug store
great pencils for lips and eyes
ok shopping experience
Melody S.
Melody S.
Coral Springs, FL
I have there lip liners. And they are so amazing . Also for how adorable they are. The lip liners are the bom. I usually get them at like hair stores or walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.