BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Ive only rried the nail polish on my toes. It went on well but seemed to chip off quickly
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL
There eye brow pencil is perfect for my countouring!!! I use two tones light brown and dark brown for the perfect brow.
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
I get the lip liners from Walgreens and worl really well. The pigment is good with a long lasting formula. The price usually less than $4 and the offer an array of colors to choose from.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I love this lipstick! I think I got every color. It's very moisturizing and the color glides on so nice. It lasts all day. The price is insanely affordable so it makes me want it more! I recommend this brand!!
marisol f.
Jordana lip liners are always good they keep your lipstick in place all day & have great color pay off for such a great price
Jessica L.
Wylie, TX
I love the lipsticks! The quality of this makeup is absolutely amazing and I love using it in my daily makeup routine.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I bought some blush (Tawny Beige) that I really like!! Their products are inexpensive but the quality is great!!
Caren M.
Humble, TX
Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Laura H.
I have used Jordana Cosmetics' felt eyeliner, single eyeshadows, and lip glosses and they are all the bee's knees lol. I love the eyeliner, it gives you a wing so easily and isn't streaky. Their shadows I got for only a dollar and they have good color payoff. Lip glosses also a dollar and they smell divine!
Michelle S.
I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?