Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Medley, FL

Es una marca económica, de buena calidad y con gran variedad de productos, me gustan mucho sus correctores, las sombras y quiero probar sus bases para ver si son buenas también, si estas buscando productos buenos y a buen precio te recomiendo esta marca.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Middletown, NJ

I only used their lip pots which I'm obsessed with. They help moisturizer and they smell wonderful.
Nathaly K.
Nathaly K.
Sun City, CA

It's cheap so not that great. But it's cheap so it's up to you if that's worth it.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

Great brand and affordable prices. I like the lipsticks and eyeliners. I would recommend almost everything from this brand.
Jocelyne D.
Jocelyne D.
Whittier, CA

I haven't really try any of their products except for one lipstick. The lipstick looked like a dark red but on my lips, its looked like a dark purple which kind of disappointed me but I couldn't swatch it in the store but I can't base my review on just one thing so when I try more of their products then I guess we will see. Also their products are very affordable.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

i have been using their lip liners for years and i love their new lip collections. they have beautiful colors and its not drying at all. also very affordable at drug stores 99cent stores and beauty supply stores
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Boston, MA

Their eyeliners are great and long wearing plus great prices and very affordable
Candace H.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC

I discovered Jordana cosmetics through YouTube. I have purchased lip liners and eye liners. I enjoy the lip liners and they are very inexpensive. I did not like the felt tip eyeliner. It smudged very easily on my eyes.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.