BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ana P.
Ana P.
After months of searching for the perfect red lipstick for my skin (pale with cold undertones), I was hopeless, it seem that every one had orange undertones. Until I went to Jordana and find the one I was looking for, they helped me finding the blue undertone red! Great experience!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
I really dont like it very much, tested but once by the world of makeup and it is good but I dont like the finish for example I dont their like lipsticks. this product is like to use it the teenagers
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ
I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Tamms, IL
Jordan's makes my absolute favorite retractable eyeliners and lip liners. They come in lots of colors, go on smooth, and cost less than $3 at Walgreens or K-mart.
Jayden S.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO
I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Their retractable lipliners are amazing! They are super affordable and you can find them at your local drugstore. I have 4 of them and they are super creamy and don't break off easily.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
This entire brand is basically makeup that's good if you need it in a pinch, but nothing I'd use long term. Their eyebrow pencils are good quality, but very reddish, especially in the browns. Their lip colours are okay, but there are better options. Their mascaras are very wet and runny.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?