Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Yvanna R.
Yvanna R.
Alice, TX

I have only bought the Jordana eyeliner but I love it. It is my old faithful. The quality is good and prove is even better.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ

The products are amazing. The prices are great. Usually in the drugstores they have lots of sales. Jordana always comes out with new produts sometimes dupes to high end cosmetics.
S. S.
S. S.

I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Toni R.
Toni R.

This is the standard brand I use for my eyebrow pencil. It is just right as far as application and of course the price is right on!
noemi c.
noemi c.

For a drugstore company the have a really nice blushes and lip liner And they are super economic
Nathaly K.
Nathaly K.
Sun City, CA

It's cheap so not that great. But it's cheap so it's up to you if that's worth it.
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Fort Mill, SC

Jordana Cosmetics is a drug store makeup brand you can find at ulta and various drug stores. The great thing about this brand are the prices, some things under $1! The lip pencils are amazing they have great pigment and glide on smoothly, however, with lower prices comes lower quality materials used in the manufacturing and has led me to break out from some of there products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.