Add a Photo

Luisette M.
Caguas
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Jolie C.
Jolie C.
Lubbock, TX
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:48 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've used their lip pencil and it went on smooth and for the price you can't beat that. The variety of colors are good as well.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i love their new lipsticks theyre a dupe for some higher end brands. they are pigmented and comfy on the lips
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their eyelines are so good. They dont fade at all. Prices are really good. The eyeliners last me so long. The black eyeliner is nice looks alittle matte.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I heard great things about Jordana's INCOLOR Fabuliner liquid eyeliner, so I had to pick it up from the drugstore. This was an amazing product for it's price and availability, but my dried out fairly quick, as why it received a lower score. Other than the lifespan of this product, it deserves five stars. It was easy to control and stayed straight and consistent. I would definitely try it out again
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo , TX
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:59 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a really hard time finding this brand in my city I like their lip liners a lot the longevity & pigmentation & how it fades is absolutely lovey on my skin & it's very affordable!
Faith L.
Faith L.
Irvine, CA
This Jordana Balm Stain is my new favorite lip product! Just started using it about 2 weeks ago and I can't stop! Usually lip stains dry out my lips but not this one! When it says it's moisturizing, it's not lying! The only downfall is that it only lasts about 4 hours so you have to reapply often. But it's totally worth it! I don't mind reapplying anyway.
Jeriene B.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA
Jan. 3, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
very affordable and colorful
i purchased from drug store
great pencils for lips and eyes
ok shopping experience
noemi c.
noemi c.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For a drugstore company the have a really nice blushes and lip liner And they are super economic
Liska T.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.