Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Paulette P.
Paulette P.

Muy economicos me encanta y facil de adquerir son tan buenos aunque en chile solo venden labiales y ya estan desapareciendo
Great drug store products at a good price. I do find that some products oxidize so they end up not being the same color you started with.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Irvine, CA

This Jordana Balm Stain is my new favorite lip product! Just started using it about 2 weeks ago and I can't stop! Usually lip stains dry out my lips but not this one! When it says it's moisturizing, it's not lying! The only downfall is that it only lasts about 4 hours so you have to reapply often. But it's totally worth it! I don't mind reapplying anyway.
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
Yovana C.
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK

Ive only tried one product of them which is the twist and shine lip stain & omg i love them, they can be sheer or you can defenitelly build them up really easily it doesn't take a lot of product to build up the color.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.

This is a great drugstore brand that has many good products everyone should try out. A couple of good items are the 'twist & shine' lip sticks, their baked eyeshadows, and mascaras, great prices too!
john.essex.9615
john.essex.9615
Selma

I LOVE THEIR TASTY SHINE AND SQUEEZE GLOSSES!!!! (Yes you can taste them, they're flavored) They are my fav gloss of all time, and only cost $1.99! Hands down, A+!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

I honestly am not impressed with Jordana. It just does not give off a pigment of my liking and does not come in colours that look good on me I would not purchase lots of these products the only thing I really like about this is the price
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX

They're awesome. I love the Fabu-Liner!
lim p.
lim p.

I have the sweet an smooth tinted lip balm. I like it better than the baby lips for 2 reasons.
1. The color is pigmented so its nice and colorful
2. It's a lot silkier than the baby lips. Its more smooth and leaves a luscious feeling to your lips.
I highly recommend this plus their fruity and smells great the color last longer than baby lips
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.