Add a Photo

Anali M.
Anali M.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only tried their Jordana nail polish, it was a good nail polish and I like that the variety of colors are nice and bold , also that this brand can be found in basically any store and for a cheap price
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently tryed there lip liners after hearing a review on them, and I've got to say they are super creamy and also afforded which is great! When I go back I would like to try out there eye liner and mostly liquid lipstick and regular lipstick!
francesca m.
francesca m.
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
love love love their lip liners, and they're only 99 cents! they're so creamy and get the job done, i've never been disappointed by them. everytime i go to my local grocery store i pick up a few of them.
Hana C.
Hana C.
I have tried several of their eyeliners, retractable and pencil ones. I love their new liquid eyeliner pencils and twist balm stains. I have each of those in several different colors and they work great! Love the color and quality. Very affordable prices as well.
Misty D.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love some of their matte lipsticks. I bought a felt tip eyeliner and I think its must have been old because I used it once and had to throw it out. I got mine at a Walgreens and they don't have a very big selection. I think next time I'll order it just to make sure it hasn't been sitting on a shelf.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought some blush (Tawny Beige) that I really like!! Their products are inexpensive but the quality is great!!
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I Have tried the jordana pencil eyeliner and it worked great, its dark and it doesnt take off easily.
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics eyeliner is a makeup essential. I have bought many eyeliners from all kinds of makeup brands for years and this one always comes out to be my favorite. This eyeliner comes in all different colors (my preferred is black), goes on easily, comes out really dark and stays on dark. Best part about this one is that you don’t have to keep sharpening it - plus it's a lot cheaper but better than brands with a higher priced eyeliner. Go with Jordana
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.