Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA

I have only used their lip liners, but they are good. They tend to break if you use too much pressure, but I will be buying more from them.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Madera , Ca

Very affordable cosmetic line i love their liners very first brand i started using when i was only 13 years old
Carina C.
Carina C.

Love the lip liner in Tawny from this brand. Such a pretty color does its job well.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX

I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX

I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Cammi G.
Cammi G.
Hattiesburg, MS

I'm fairly new to this product. So far I don't have any cons about it I guess because I haven't used it that much. However, I do see that it offers a variety of pretty colors.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH

Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.