BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Carrollton, TX
Great makeup at affordable prices. I love their mascaras and liquid pen eyeliners!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Me encanta esta marca y lo mejor esque es economica sus labiales matte son muy buenosđź’„
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these products, and you can't beat the price! My favorite products would have to be the Sweet Cream matte lips, the lip liners, and the Extreme Volume Mascara. The liquid lipsticks are a mousse-y texture and come in trendy, beautiful colors. The mascara really adds volume to the lashes and doesn't flake. The lip liners are my ultimate favorite Jordana product; they are opaque, creamy, comfortable, and come in a beautiful shade range. I've worn them alone and under lip products, and both ways look flawless!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
They have the best eyeliners! I have tried the pencil liner and the felt tip liquid liner and absolutely recommend both for the price. I set them both with a tiny bit of black eyeshadow, but I do that to every liner I apply. They last all day and don't transfer to my upper eye, love them!
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Christina M.
Christina M.
This is a great, quality option for affordable makeup items. Their blushes, eye shadows and lip products are amazing.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA
I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA
I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.