Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , Wa

I love jordana so affordable and I just recently got all there new liquid lipsticks and they are amazing everyday I have been using a new one....
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sparta

My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
Rita C.
Rita C.
Bowling Green, KY

I have used their lip and eyeliners. very smooth, goes on easy. color is good.Staying power is good. Removes easily with makeup wipe.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Seffner, FL

I love Jordana blushes. Don't even think about swirling your brush in there! Its so pigmented. Incredibly affordable and the color stays has excellent lasting power. I also love their brow powder. They have the perfect greyish tone that works well for my dark hair.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA

Just a bit pricy for me. Not a big fan to be honest. But I will probably still tell a few people about it because they might like it better than I did.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Lakeland, FL

I only tried a couple times I used eyeshadow and lipstick it's okay not bad but not great either it's okay
Ann M.
Ann M.

I have used their powder blush and twist & shine moisturizing balm stain. They are inexpensive and right on my budget. The balm stain is moisturizing to the lips and the powder blush right on color and looks good on my cheeks. I will shop in Jordana again and try some of their other products.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

One of my favorite affordable brands. I have only ever found Jordana at Walgreens. This brand is amazing, especially because they are SO affordable
Erica O.
Erica O.

Jordana eyeliners and mascaras are amazing! They are extremely affordable and are a great quality. I was always disapointed that I couldn't find a good eyeliner, but once I tried Jordana's eye products, I was hooked. They worked better than some of the more expensive brands I've tried.Score!
Jade C.
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA

I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.