Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I like the mascara from Jordana in the pink and black tube. It makes my lashes so long and voluminous! It does however burn like heck if I accidentally get the wet formula into my eye when I'm applying! Ouch! So as long as I'm super careful or don't apply in a rush, it is ok!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.

I like the Jordana cosmetics lipstick and eyebrow pencil. I find them at Walgreens and the price is very affordable for the quality.
prisilia p.
prisilia p.

A PESAR DE SER UNA MARCA BARATA SON MUY BUENO LOS BLUSH A MI PARECER SON LOS MAXIMO Y LOS BRILLOS LABIALES
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing

I'm not too familiar with this brand but I am with their matte lipsticks they come in beautiful colors and feel moisturizing. They definitely are budget friendly. I'm running out I definitely will go repurchase.
Damonee N.
Damonee N.
Gardena, CA

Has a wide variety of colors but unfortunately the store I regularly frequent never keeps the stock full so my options can be limited at times
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA

I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL

I use the Jordana EasyLiner lip pencils often. The formula is great! It glides on smoothly and does not scratch my lips. The EasyLiner lip liners are automatic, which is great for me because I do not have to worry about sharpening my pencil. Many of the shades seem to be similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because you would not need to buy many pencils, but I think that having a little bit of variety would be good.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ

This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
Medusa M.
Medusa M.

I love Jordan's facial cleansers. Great for preventing acne and to remove leftover dirt and makeup. Recommended.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.