Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Packinging was nice
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL
my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
The lipliners are everything. I love them! I recommend them. Makes lips look fuller and shaped nicely.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
francesca m.
francesca m.
love love love their lip liners, and they're only 99 cents! they're so creamy and get the job done, i've never been disappointed by them. everytime i go to my local grocery store i pick up a few of them.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA
Jordana is such a great underrated brand. They don't have a lot that I'm aware of but what i have tried is great and really affordable.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
For the price its great but i personally prefer better pigmentation, but its great for make up starters and early teens
Mao H.
Mao H.
Blaine, MN
I'm only giving 3 stars as I've only used their eyeliner pencil. It does the job. Nothing within this line has stuck out on me or my eye is just more focused on other brands. So many good brands and options out there.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
Pretty inexpensive and great to use when in a pinch. Not really my go to though. I usually prefer Covergirl or Younique.
Misty D.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS
I love some of their matte lipsticks. I bought a felt tip eyeliner and I think its must have been old because I used it once and had to throw it out. I got mine at a Walgreens and they don't have a very big selection. I think next time I'll order it just to make sure it hasn't been sitting on a shelf.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.