BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Hollywood, FL
If you have not tried their lipliners... you are missing out. I get mine at Navarro ((a drugstore in miami)), they are so great they are only $2 I believe.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Really nice makeup for a very affordable price. Eyeliners and lip liners are a personal favorite. Not 5 stars since it's not always accessible.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I picked up a few Modern Matte Lipstickss from Jordana at a local store. They were really inexpensive and I was pleasantly suprised! The color stays on for a very long time, and it is smudge proof! The only downfall is that it is a little drying on the lips.
Kassidy C.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Saw this brand of eyeshadow at the Dollar Tree and picked it up on a whim not expecting for it to be any good, tbh, but it's actually worked it's way into my "everyday" makeup bag. Props!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I first heard of Jordana at a dollar store, their products seemed cheap, and they didn't grasp my interest. However, they've now had a revamping of their cosmetics, and I think they work quite well. I have tried their nail polish, lip stick, blush, eyeliners, and mascaras. I really appreciate the lipsticks, they have a great variety of beautiful colors. For the price of the cosmetics, I would say they are pretty good. I also love the fact that it's made in the USA.
Cassiy H.
Cassiy H.
East Lansing, MI
I love using their lipsticks because they are affordable and the pigment is just amazing. Their blush is also a very good deal. I do shop here very often. Pro they are cheap con it is hard to find around sometimes.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Es muy buena marca y con precios adaptados a todos los bolsillos, la recomiendo mucho por su buena calidad de los productos.
Ereen C.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
Jordana cosmetics are very affordable and available in almost every drugstore I've been to. I personally love their lip glosses which are fruit scented, and their pencil eyeliners which come in a wide range of colors. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN
I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.