BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I love the lipsticks , they come in different colors that I like. They are smooth and they never get sticky or dry.
Julia S.
Benton Harbor, MI
Jordana has my favorite eye liner every, love their product i have tried. My area doesn't have many products of theirs. But their eye liner goes on beautifully, and smooth. It last a long time, and very reliable, i would be happy to get there products anytime.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN
It's definitely not the best in quality, but they always beat out other products in price. If I'm looking for a quick, cheap eye liner or lip liner replacement, I know I can run to a drug store quick and it will be there.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO
I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Adriana R.
San jose, CA
Jordana brand is really affordable and decent formula...i love to use their eyeliners and lip liners super cute!
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
very affordable, they have an amazing product line, my all time favorite is the lip gloss and eye liners, great quality, great prices. i would recommend their products as they are a value
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA
I normally don't wear lip liner but when I stumbled upon the Jordana lip liner in "natural" it made me want to buy more. They're so creamy and pigmented and I totally recommend them.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?