Add a Photo

Anali M.
Anali M.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only tried their Jordana nail polish, it was a good nail polish and I like that the variety of colors are nice and bold , also that this brand can be found in basically any store and for a cheap price
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
francesca m.
francesca m.
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
love love love their lip liners, and they're only 99 cents! they're so creamy and get the job done, i've never been disappointed by them. everytime i go to my local grocery store i pick up a few of them.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently tryed there lip liners after hearing a review on them, and I've got to say they are super creamy and also afforded which is great! When I go back I would like to try out there eye liner and mostly liquid lipstick and regular lipstick!
Joneive B.
Joneive B.
Roseville
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte lipsticks it feels nice on my lips and the price also affordable and the quality is very good
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought some blush (Tawny Beige) that I really like!! Their products are inexpensive but the quality is great!!
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me gustan mucho los labiales de esta marca, los colores son súper bonitos además de que pigmentan muy bien, tienen mucha variedad de colores, los mate son mis favoritos y seguiría comprando está marca por muchísimo tiempo más
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.