Add a Photo

#28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Gray P.
Gray P.

Automatic lip liners are my absolute favorite! Super affordable. Pigmentation is stunning and color goes on really smooth. But I have had an experience of them breaking on me fairly easy and I am waisting more product but the price and pigmentation pays off!
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Haley G.
Haley G.
Auburn, AL

Jordana is very inexpensive and usually good quality. I adore their eye shadows although their mascara is a little lacking. My favorite part about them is that they are CRUELTY FREE. Animal testing is a deal breaker for me and I'm always happy to see cruelty free drugstore options.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Jordana can be found at all discount stores. It's very very affordable. Not really considered high end beauty products but good for practicing.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

Jordana has amazing Mascara & Eyeliners, for such great prices too! I usually buy my Jordana Products at Walgreens.
nicole w.
nicole w.
Spokane, WA

It's great for a drugstore brand, I've only tried their liquid lipsticks. "Sweet cream" I got the apple red one. I put it on and rubed it around on my lips and the color payed off to be more like a hot pinkish color. However it did stay on for 2/3 hours!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV

My all time favorite mascara is from Jordana, after trying this mascara I refuse to ever go back to any other brand!!!
Yinette T.
Yinette T.

Love how inexpensive Jordana is. Their lip products are great and they have a great liner. Comparable to top brands!
Janet M.
Janet M.
Jacksonville, FL

Jordana is a vivid example that something considered "cheap" can be of very good quality as well. Although in reality I have little experience with make-up for face of the brand, yes we do very well his lipsticks and matte spices are beautiful and of a perfect finish
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.