Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

The lipliners are everything. I love them! I recommend them. Makes lips look fuller and shaped nicely.
Mao H.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm only giving 3 stars as I've only used their eyeliner pencil. It does the job. Nothing within this line has stuck out on me or my eye is just more focused on other brands. So many good brands and options out there.
john.essex.9615
john.essex.9615
Selma

I LOVE THEIR TASTY SHINE AND SQUEEZE GLOSSES!!!! (Yes you can taste them, they're flavored) They are my fav gloss of all time, and only cost $1.99! Hands down, A+!
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL

my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Irvine, CA

This Jordana Balm Stain is my new favorite lip product! Just started using it about 2 weeks ago and I can't stop! Usually lip stains dry out my lips but not this one! When it says it's moisturizing, it's not lying! The only downfall is that it only lasts about 4 hours so you have to reapply often. But it's totally worth it! I don't mind reapplying anyway.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL

The lip liner is great. The matte lipstick could be better; it's a little patchy when dried.
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI

Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

This brand is a great bang for your buck. The prices are super cheap and it's easy to find in drugstores. The quality is great for the price and they offer a variety of cosmetics pretty much anything you would need to build a beginners makeup kit.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.

Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I tried their new liquid lipsticks and they're amazing! Absolutely no transfer after it sets on your lips, and it doesn't feel too drying. The formula is pretty thin, but I've had good opaque application for the ones I've tried. The smell is pretty sweet which I don't mind. I've only found them at Walgreens, but they're definitely worth trying.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.