BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Dianet M.
Dianet M.
I love Jordana Cosmetics, They are economical. They are medium durability. We can found in any store, I love the blusa and The polish nail.
linda o.
linda o.
I have tried blushes, lipsticks, and liquid lipsticks from Jordana. The lipsticks are available in a good selection of colors. The colors are pigmented and are comfortable on the lips. I also really like their liquid lipsticks. They are priced well and are not too drying.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
They're awesome. I love the Fabu-Liner!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Jordana was one of the first brands I began purchasing when I started to wear makeup. They are definitely an affordable brand and their products tend to be good quality. For a makeup newbie I would recommend this brand. Some of their products just don't tend to work and that's where my review falls short for them. They are a great brand but I have had some problems with past products.
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Get these pncils. They are shadow or eyeliner and they do stay all day. Better than UD and Revlon , i put on and need makeup rmover to get off seriously orth $3
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I love Jordana! I've tried a lot of their products and was very pleased with most of them. I love their 12 hour liquid liner pencils, Balm stains, Mascaras, eyeshadow base pencils & blushes just to name my faves. Everything is fairly priced.The products are good quality for the price and they have a pretty decent selection.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
I've only tried their products once but I was pleasantly surprised with the lipsticks, pretty decent coverage.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
This is a very good brand. I love their eyeliner! It's very affordable and long lasting. It stays on all day with no smearing or any trouble
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Jordana cosmetics has windfall lipsticks with great moisture and pigment for a great price! The packaging could use a little work on being more durable, but overall I would definitely recommend this brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?