BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Yubicar D.
Miami
Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Tattii P.
The eyeliners are the best. Afforable and pigmented. A go to whenever I go to the drugstore
Marisol O.
Palmdale, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR LIP LINERS!Great alternatives to prestige brands! Long lasting and surprisingly not drying!
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Maria F.
miami, florida

This brand of family is fabulous, I used only the labials I would like to try your other products to see that such
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I've tried a few products by therm and for a low price they pack a punch. I love how they look
Zuly C.
They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Jocelyne D.
Whittier, CA
I haven't really try any of their products except for one lipstick. The lipstick looked like a dark red but on my lips, its looked like a dark purple which kind of disappointed me but I couldn't swatch it in the store but I can't base my review on just one thing so when I try more of their products then I guess we will see. Also their products are very affordable.
April G.
Donna, TX
Love the eyeliner very dark and good stays in all night and day I love it (: espacilay the penical one
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I love the lipsticks , they come in different colors that I like. They are smooth and they never get sticky or dry.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?