BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jordana is hit or miss. Their lip liners are amount some of my favorite high end ones. I suggest checking reviews before you buy! Overall, I really like the brand!
The philosophy of Jordan is to offer women high quality cosmetics at affordable prices. This is what I love, they sell high quality products and their prices are accessible to any woman or person
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they don't have more stuff! My Walgreens only carries their lipstick pretty much. Their lip balm stain is wonderful. I definitely recommend Cranberry Crush for a Christmas-y look. The stuff is moisturizing but also so colorful on the lips and doesn't dry up into the cracks of your lips.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a hidden gem at a quarter of the price of department store cosmetics. I can only find Jordana at Walgreens where I live. I recently bought two Lip Stain Balm Crayons and they were much better than the expensive Clinique versions! I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I purchased a different lip stain balm crayon for $9.99 in December. I liked it so much that I by chance came across the simular product by Jordana for $2.99. Picked a color and wow....I love it as much if not more than the more expensive item. I will purchase more of this product soon in different colors. Good color and long lasting without drying lips.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Good drugstore alternative for eyeliners and lip glosses. Very pigmented although some of the liners have some issues with lasting in the waterline but for the price it is okay.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
This liquid eyeliner (pen) is fantastic! Goes on my eyelid (over eyeshadow) without any problems, lasts all day, and goes on perfectly. What more can a girl ask for!!!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Mount Horeb, WI
I have two lip liners of Jordana's and I really do enjoy them! The only problem is that they do not last an extremely long time. But then again, I don't have that much experience with lip products.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?