BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Extremely affordable and most beauty supply stores carry them. That includes places such as Walgreen's. Their products have a variety in colors. They also have a sweet but not overpowering scent. The matte lipsticks get a bit dry as the day goes on but they do last. The lipliners stay on almost the entire day without budging.
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH
I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA
I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Dianet M.
Dianet M.
I love Jordana Cosmetics, They are economical. They are medium durability. We can found in any store, I love the blusa and The polish nail.
john.essex.9615
john.essex.9615
Selma
I LOVE THEIR TASTY SHINE AND SQUEEZE GLOSSES!!!! (Yes you can taste them, they're flavored) They are my fav gloss of all time, and only cost $1.99! Hands down, A+!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Jordana was one of the first brands I began purchasing when I started to wear makeup. They are definitely an affordable brand and their products tend to be good quality. For a makeup newbie I would recommend this brand. Some of their products just don't tend to work and that's where my review falls short for them. They are a great brand but I have had some problems with past products.
Mary C.
Mary C.
I love this beauty brand. I have been using their eyeliner pencils for the past 12 years. You get professional quality for drugstore prices!
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Get these pncils. They are shadow or eyeliner and they do stay all day. Better than UD and Revlon , i put on and need makeup rmover to get off seriously orth $3
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I love Jordana! I've tried a lot of their products and was very pleased with most of them. I love their 12 hour liquid liner pencils, Balm stains, Mascaras, eyeshadow base pencils & blushes just to name my faves. Everything is fairly priced.The products are good quality for the price and they have a pretty decent selection.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
This is a very good brand. I love their eyeliner! It's very affordable and long lasting. It stays on all day with no smearing or any trouble
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.