Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN

Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West, FL

First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

For only being a few dollars, this brand pleasantly surprised me. They have great foundation and blush/bronzer. Their lipsticks are pretty good too! Thumbs up from me!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Tulsa, OK

Only tried a few things but everything has been quality for a cheap price. Which I love
Kahla H.
Kahla H.

The Jordan lipliners are AWESOME. Super pigmented & buttery & they go on very easily and smooth. They stay put all day. I like to pair them with liquid lipsticks & they tend to stay put all day. The pros about their lipliners are endless. Affordable, available at the drugstore, pigmented, apply easily. What more could you ask for in a lip liner?
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber , OK

very affordable, they have an amazing product line, my all time favorite is the lip gloss and eye liners, great quality, great prices. i would recommend their products as they are a value
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have been using liquid eyeliner since the early 1990s. I love brown liner. I am a blond so black eyeliner looks too harsh on me. Jordana Color Envy liquid liner in Brown Envy is the best. It is a low cost liner that works better than many higher end ones. I will be using this eyeliner for years to come!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.