Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Brooke D.
Brooke D.

Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX

For my dancing days this brand saved my butt, I had soo many red lipsticks and everyone would ask me where I bought them and what brand they were
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA

I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR

i love their new lipsticks theyre a dupe for some higher end brands. they are pigmented and comfy on the lips
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC

I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I use Jordana eyeliner and it works well. The only complaint is that it smears/smudges easily.
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC

This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton

I've used lip stuff from here, not very often but I like it and the colors are very pretty
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.