Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL
There eye brow pencil is perfect for my countouring!!! I use two tones light brown and dark brown for the perfect brow.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY
I love Jordana lipstick! I have been buying this pne color coco for years. They also make great eyeshadow as well.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
MIAMI, FL
The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Delia T.
Delia T.
Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This brand has such good quality for the price! Their mascaras and lip liners are very nice and I recommend them a lot. I haven't tried a whole lot of these products but what I have tried I like!
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Peri M.
Peri M.
Durham, NC
I picked up a couple of lip pencils that I need because I was in a bind. I have been looking for a dark brown lip pencil in almost every brand, with no such luck. Great price, too.
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
I love their nail polish! My favorite one is the light pink that I used to use for French manicures. It's nice and transparent which is what I wanted, but still nice and glossy. Definitely a great option!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.