Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
Fran V.
Fran V.
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
compre un esmalte y un labial de jordana el esmalte no me gusto ya Que me llego medio distinto se agrumaba pero el color era hermoso .
el labial se lo Que mas me gusto por que el color era vivo era super bonito pero comia y se pergaba el producto y me lo tenia Que estar retocando
Heather S.
Heather S.
Milton, DE
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I enjoy this line of makeup when I have run out of something simple like eyeliner. It is a line that I can find at my nearest pharmacy and it is very inexpensive. The line for me works like any other line such as cover girl or maybeline. I will continue to purchase their line.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These lip liners are my go to. Never have I used this product and been disappointed. So buttery and amazing pigmentation! Certainly a go to!
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL
Jan. 4, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
There eye brow pencil is perfect for my countouring!!! I use two tones light brown and dark brown for the perfect brow.
Tira B.
Tira B.
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
GO check out jordana products they have some exciting new matte lipsticks or the low it's a great start for a young girl,just getting into makeup at local drugstores.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.