Add a Photo

Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used to used the Jordan's eyeliner and the mascara all the time when I was low on money and wanted a good product. Unfortunately I don't believe they sell them in my area anymore. Great brand for the price!
Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Meriden
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
If you're looking for great products and save some money I recommend jordana they carry one of my favorite lip liners from the drugstore
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've used lip stuff from here, not very often but I like it and the colors are very pretty
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The only Jordana products that I have used are the lip pencils and they are just great products! Not only are they very pigmented they are very easy to use and glide on! I would so recommend these lip pencils to family and friends.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana lipstick! I have been buying this pne color coco for years. They also make great eyeshadow as well.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Some Jordans products I actually find at the dollar store, they are ok. I have purchased many of the lip colors, but they aren't the best. They will do tho in a bind!!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has such good quality for the price! Their mascaras and lip liners are very nice and I recommend them a lot. I haven't tried a whole lot of these products but what I have tried I like!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.