BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Corrine D.
Corrine D.
Jordana makeup products are very good [roducts for what they are. They're only a drugstore brand, so you cant expect 100% perfection, but the cheap price most definitely makes this brand worth your time. I particulalrly like their eye liners because they are very bold and go on smooth and clean. However, they do smudge and don't last all day.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
I have not tried many stuff from Jordana! However I loooove the matte lipstick collection! It's one of my favorite go to lip sticks! I also am excited to try the liquid lipstick formula as well!
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I've been recently wearing it without the liner. One thing I noticed was that when drinking it can wear off peeling in the center. However, it held on pretty well while eating despite the oils. It didn't disappear, so you can spread around the left out color with your lips and it'll look ok. Definitely not sandwich proof, but then again most lipsticks aren't.
The philosophy of Jordan is to offer women high quality cosmetics at affordable prices. This is what I love, they sell high quality products and their prices are accessible to any woman or person
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Super affordable and quality products!
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Bryant, AR
I love that these products are priced well. I am addicted to lip crayons/balms/stains. Jordana's lip balm stain in Honey Love is the perfect color.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Good drugstore alternative for eyeliners and lip glosses. Very pigmented although some of the liners have some issues with lasting in the waterline but for the price it is okay.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I really love this company. Everything i have tried has been great, and affordable. I love the fabuliner liquid liner pen, and the twist and shine lip stains.. they are each under $4 and work amazingly well. I reach for them frequently
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
This liquid eyeliner (pen) is fantastic! Goes on my eyelid (over eyeshadow) without any problems, lasts all day, and goes on perfectly. What more can a girl ask for!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.