Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos
Jordana Cosmetics

Jordana Cosmetics

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 2,280 Reviews

Top Questions See all 9 Q&A

  • How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2280)
Q&A (9)
Photos (96)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
  • "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
  • "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Christie P.
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK
68 reviews
I LOVE the Jordana lip liner in the color tawny! It is sooo inexpensive and very non drying. It lasts so well. I love all their lip liners but tawny is the most pretty and natural color. I highly recommend the lip liners. Especially because they are not wooden!
Kassidy C.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
134 reviews
Saw this brand of eyeshadow at the Dollar Tree and picked it up on a whim not expecting for it to be any good, tbh, but it's actually worked it's way into my "everyday" makeup bag. Props!
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
24 reviews
I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
Luisa L.
Luisa L.
74 reviews
I really like jornadana cosmetics because its cheaper and they work great i really like the lip liners they are great!! 👍
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
45 reviews
The only Jordana products that I have used are the lip pencils and they are just great products! Not only are they very pigmented they are very easy to use and glide on! I would so recommend these lip pencils to family and friends.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ
7 reviews
I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Kelis N.
Kelis N.
Enfield, CT
3 reviews
The lip liners are creamy and lasting reminding me of the wear of macs lip liners bad u can't beat the price!
Fran V.
Fran V.
Miami, FL
20 reviews
compre un esmalte y un labial de jordana el esmalte no me gusto ya Que me llego medio distinto se agrumaba pero el color era hermoso .
el labial se lo Que mas me gusto por que el color era vivo era super bonito pero comia y se pergaba el producto y me lo tenia Que estar retocando
Heather S.
Heather S.
Milton, DE
26 reviews
I enjoy this line of makeup when I have run out of something simple like eyeliner. It is a line that I can find at my nearest pharmacy and it is very inexpensive. The line for me works like any other line such as cover girl or maybeline. I will continue to purchase their line.
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
238 reviews
Uno de mis favoritos, totalmente. No pregunte por mi jordana especialmente las barras de labios y brillos de labios, productos mineralizados fundaciones. Realmente los amo y se queda conmigo durante más de un año me siento como si estuviera en adictos de la manera correcta. Las barras de labios están con olor a vainilla y caramelo y alta pigmentación de una manera que te hace sentir más especial acerca de sus labios y mirar. Mineralizada trabajo del final de la piel muy suave y blando, con o sin las bases también. Soy dueño de casi todos los colores que mezclan con los rubores de Mac que se pigmentan al mismo tiempo, de color suave de alta. revestimientos líquidos también son muy pigmentados de manera choque por lo que no se siente barato cuando las usas y que estés fácil de ser mezclado. Me encanta Mac sólo tengo un punto sobre las paletas de sombras de ojos casi tengo todos los ediciones limitadas y espero que habría más pigmentada y brillante y más fácil de ser mezclado. También soy un gran fan de los cepillos que son un poco caro para mí, pero vale la pena y fácil de limpiar. Estoy muy feliz de un Cliente cuando se trata de productos en general Jordana
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
58 reviews
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
155 reviews
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
97 reviews
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
93 reviews
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY
35 reviews
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us