Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

Jordana is very good products very affordable, there products are easy to get & easy to afford
Faith S.
Faith S.
Arkoma, OK

This brand has a lot of hits and misses. But I love their mascaras and lip lines. They are some of the best from the drug store. 👍🏽
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL

I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN

I think Jordana is an under rated drugstore brand. I get my products from either Kmart or Walgreens. Their eye brow powder kit is wonderful, I love their blushes. They are super pigmented. Their 12 hour made to last eye pencils are dupes for the urban decay 24/7 pencils.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Sugarloaf, CA

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well. So to end my review, I'll let you know that I tend to reach for Jordana when trying new products from the drugstore. If I'm seeking a new product I will likely chose them over the many other options because they have an extremely awesome price point and I plainly find that the quality of most of their products is great and usually find myself disappointed when spending more money with another brand for what usually ends up being a subpar product when I could have spent a lot less and likely been pleasantly surprised with my purchase if I'd just chosen and stayed with Jordana in the first place. SO, new rule is.... try Jordana first AND THEN if I am unhappy with said product I'll branch out into the unknown, trial-and-usual-error territory of other drugstore brand selections.
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA

Get these pncils. They are shadow or eyeliner and they do stay all day. Better than UD and Revlon , i put on and need makeup rmover to get off seriously orth $3
Roshawnda S.
Roshawnda S.
Ridgewood, Ny

The only thing ive tried from Jordana are their lipgloss and liners (lip&eye) and honestly they are great quality and the price is sooo affordable. The lip liners are so good long lasting. I actually stacked up on them just incase it went out of stock.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

I use the eye brow pencil when I do a full face, it gives very nice coverage and inexpensive
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Great drug store products at a good price. I do find that some products oxidize so they end up not being the same color you started with.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.