Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Arlette C.
Arlette C.

Lo que más amo de Jordana son sus labiales, amo los colores, la textura y el olor pero lo que más me gusta es que no testean en animales sus productos. Solo algunos labiales de la misma línea tienden a salir matte mientras otro producto igual y del mismo color no logra ser matte
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL

los labiales de Jordana son uno de los mejores en el mercado, salen a un dolar aproximadamente y la calidad, pigmentacion, humectacion y variedad son inmensas!
mis favoritos
Lois Aileen V.
Lois Aileen V.
El Paso, TX

Love it. Intresting. Enjoy it. Its always great to try new things. I don't buy often just looking to try new things.
Julia B.
Julia B.

Jordana mascara in black is my go to. It's affordable and I can find it at my local Walgreens.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Carmel, NY

I always buy the retractable lipliner from this brand and it is absolutely amazing. The color lasts a long time and there is a decent amount of product
Sabine K.
Sabine K.

I love Jordana's pencil liners and liquid eyeliners, they are the best drugstore liners on the market in my opinion and so affordable!! I've repurchased those several times and I have gifted the liquid liners to my friends and family.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Benton Harbor, MI

Jordana has my favorite eye liner every, love their product i have tried. My area doesn't have many products of theirs. But their eye liner goes on beautifully, and smooth. It last a long time, and very reliable, i would be happy to get there products anytime.
Not very good products, but still works for me. Their lipsticks have good pigmentation.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Concord, CA

So far ive tried their lipsticks and nail polish and you get great quality for the price you pay! I actually have a collection of their polish and i always get compliments, they are long lasting and the colors are amazing.
Keyle M.
Keyle M.
Los Angeles, CA

Jordana has very great lip liners for so cheap and great quality so many colors to choose from that you can get them all with the great price
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.