BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East ridge, TN
For the products being so cheap, I think they're much better than the competitor brands. They're cheaper than wet n wild and I think they work just as well for the basic items. My Jordana brow pencil works way better than my 5$ nyx.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
I dont use much from them but they have the best liquid eyeliner in the world. And it sells for a reasonable price!
Sarai V.
Sarai V.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love jordana everything is amazing especially the lip products which is most of my collection lol. Only bad thing sorta is the matte lipstick feel kinda crayonish, and drying but color payoff is amazing on all of them
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great product! I've tried the lip balm and the liquid liner. I wish it was easier to find and sold in more stores!!!
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL
comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Heather M.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
I recently received this in the mail after entering a sweepstakes that they had on facebook. The kind I was given was an orange tinted lip balm and I truly love it! It goes on clean and isn't overly orange like I first thought. It looks smooth with just a touch of shine I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Adalis T.
Adalis T.
the jordan's lip liners are so creamy and long lasting! I use one called tawny which is a perfect nude for caramel skin.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Troy, MI
This company has a line of amazing products that a s very affordable and long lasting.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
Jordana cosmetics has some of the best eyeshadows, lipliners, and blushes I personally love their blushes they're so pigmented and so buttery
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I've been recently wearing it without the liner. One thing I noticed was that when drinking it can wear off peeling in the center. However, it held on pretty well while eating despite the oils. It didn't disappear, so you can spread around the left out color with your lips and it'll look ok. Definitely not sandwich proof, but then again most lipsticks aren't.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?