Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Shaley
Shaley

It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Jayden S.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO

I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ

I love these lip liners. They are so pretty. I havent tried the lip sticks but will be trying soon.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA

The lipsticks! They're the best, the colors are vibrant and beautiful and lo g lasting, i biy them all the time. Plus the quality of th lipsticks and eyeshadows, very pigmented like i like them!!
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

I love this brand of cosmetics. They have great products & the prices are decent & affordable. The shopping experience is great & easy to shop for. I would definitely purchase their products again
Ami
Ami

Super affordable. The amount of products available is great too. I personally love their eyeliners. Their makeup such as powders blush and bronzers at great for the first few hours but dont last too long
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN

Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN

Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.