Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Jordana Cosmetics

Jordana Cosmetics

By JORDANA COSMETICS
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2276)
Q&A (9)
Photos (96)
Lii C.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
44 reviews
Feb. 1, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana lip liners are one of the best values I have come across. They're amazing products, they come in every color imaginable and they're $2. In a makeup artist so I use them on clients and myself, ALL the time.
Eliza T.
Eliza T.
14 reviews
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana! They have a beautiful line of beauty products affordable for anyone's budget!!!!!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Travelers Rest
35 reviews
Feb. 2, 2017, 7:58 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable makeup products. Love there lip products, aalways very pigmented and hydrating. Would recomended to many new beginners .
Luisa L.
Luisa L.
74 reviews
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like jornadana cosmetics because its cheaper and they work great i really like the lip liners they are great!! 👍
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
12 reviews
I first heard of Jordana at a dollar store, their products seemed cheap, and they didn't grasp my interest. However, they've now had a revamping of their cosmetics, and I think they work quite well. I have tried their nail polish, lip stick, blush, eyeliners, and mascaras. I really appreciate the lipsticks, they have a great variety of beautiful colors. For the price of the cosmetics, I would say they are pretty good. I also love the fact that it's made in the USA.
Ninoshka F.
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
14 reviews
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This lip liner of jodana i buy it in walgrees its chip lik 2$ and ists the best lip liner i used in my live its realy soft and his pigment ts realy good...i recomended 100%
Kelis N.
Kelis N.
Enfield, CT
3 reviews
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip liners are creamy and lasting reminding me of the wear of macs lip liners bad u can't beat the price!
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
18 reviews
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
96 reviews
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like Thier makeup line esp the lipstick
Goes on smooth and different colors I don't have to worry about not having a choice MD they are affordable
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
237 reviews
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Uno de mis favoritos, totalmente. No pregunte por mi jordana especialmente las barras de labios y brillos de labios, productos mineralizados fundaciones. Realmente los amo y se queda conmigo durante más de un año me siento como si estuviera en adictos de la manera correcta. Las barras de labios están con olor a vainilla y caramelo y alta pigmentación de una manera que te hace sentir más especial acerca de sus labios y mirar. Mineralizada trabajo del final de la piel muy suave y blando, con o sin las bases también. Soy dueño de casi todos los colores que mezclan con los rubores de Mac que se pigmentan al mismo tiempo, de color suave de alta. revestimientos líquidos también son muy pigmentados de manera choque por lo que no se siente barato cuando las usas y que estés fácil de ser mezclado. Me encanta Mac sólo tengo un punto sobre las paletas de sombras de ojos casi tengo todos los ediciones limitadas y espero que habría más pigmentada y brillante y más fácil de ser mezclado. También soy un gran fan de los cepillos que son un poco caro para mí, pero vale la pena y fácil de limpiar. Estoy muy feliz de un Cliente cuando se trata de productos en general Jordana
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
58 reviews
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
152 reviews
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
97 reviews
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
93 reviews
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY
31 reviews
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us