Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Red Bluff, CA

I haven't tried one thing I don't like! I love they're lip liners and glosses! They're single eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented! They are so cheap! It's so easy to pick out what you want from they're displays! I tell all my friends and family about my favorite products!
Abby C.
Abby C.

Their matte lip creams are pretty great for the price. I have also tried their eye shadows, with limited success. The brand definitely has room to grow, but I would continue to try new products they may launch.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA

I love this makeup brand. It is really good duality for the amount you pay for. I like the selection of lipsticks and eyeliner that they have.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.

I like to purchase the lip liners.They have good colors and I can blend it with other lipsticks. Its very affordable. I prefer the retractable ones and the color Rock n' Rose
Danielle t.
Danielle t.

I really like alot of their products and they are so affordable! I love their matte liquid lipsticks!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Concord

I use Jordana eye liner. It goes on smooth, much better than a pencil and not as messy or as difficult as liquid.
erika z.
erika z.
Crown Point , IN

Jordana black and dark brown eye liners! Leaves a soft natural line. It works very good for their price.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS

The lipsticks are wonderful, but the liquid cat eye eyeliner is the product that steals the show. The liquid eyeliner stays and goes on beautifully.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

I picked up a few Modern Matte Lipstickss from Jordana at a local store. They were really inexpensive and I was pleasantly suprised! The color stays on for a very long time, and it is smudge proof! The only downfall is that it is a little drying on the lips.
Luz C.
Luz C.

Never underestimate a drugstore brand. Lipstick products are AWESOME, lip liners, lipstick, lip glosses, every single lip item has good quality, they're super pigmented and come in a very wide range of colors. Haven't tried out any other product but, hopefully, I will do soon.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.