Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Travelers Rest
Very affordable makeup products. Love there lip products, aalways very pigmented and hydrating. Would recomended to many new beginners .
Micaylah D.
Micaylah D.
Tavares, FL
Their lip liners are bomb. I like how affordable this brand is as well. Very great quality though.
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Jordana Cosmetics is a great affordable brand. They have amazing makeup to choose from. My favorite from them has to be there mascara. It adds volume and length with just two coats. I always pick mines up from Walgreens.
Liska T.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Ninoshka F.
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
This lip liner of jodana i buy it in walgrees its chip lik 2$ and ists the best lip liner i used in my live its realy soft and his pigment ts realy good...i recomended 100%
Christie P.
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK
I LOVE the Jordana lip liner in the color tawny! It is sooo inexpensive and very non drying. It lasts so well. I love all their lip liners but tawny is the most pretty and natural color. I highly recommend the lip liners. Especially because they are not wooden!
Luisa L.
Luisa L.
I really like jornadana cosmetics because its cheaper and they work great i really like the lip liners they are great!! 👍
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I like Thier makeup line esp the lipstick
Goes on smooth and different colors I don't have to worry about not having a choice MD they are affordable
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.