BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
I dont use much from them but they have the best liquid eyeliner in the world. And it sells for a reasonable price!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Ridge , TN
For the products being so cheap, I think they're much better than the competitor brands. They're cheaper than wet n wild and I think they work just as well for the basic items. My Jordana brow pencil works way better than my 5$ nyx.
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL
comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
Affordable and pigmented
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Lakeland, FL
I only tried a couple times I used eyeshadow and lipstick it's okay not bad but not great either it's okay
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
A really cheap makeup brand. Their matte lipsticks are pretty good!

I like it

Ana R.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
Jordana cosmetics has some of the best eyeshadows, lipliners, and blushes I personally love their blushes they're so pigmented and so buttery
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
Love this cosmetics line. It is cheap and affordable and are great quality. I especially love their felt tip eyeliner. It is the best I have found and the only one I use right now. It is really black and creates a perfect winged liner.
Angela M.
Angela M.
The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.