BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ana G.
Union City, CA
I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Ivis A.
its an extremely affordable brand. you can get nice products and some other just ok. if you are in a budget or needing something like for a one time use, definitely try this brand. i haven't try all of their products but, i can say its an ok brand.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Jordanna is an OK make up company their products are my favorite but they are good for the price they're extremely cheap and great for like Halloween make up or make up for children there's a lot of follow in their eyeshadows in the pigmentation isn't that great but like I said for the price it's an OK product
Susie R.
I love everything about jordana! The price the product...everything! Super love it! Im a huge fan!
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA
The lipsticks! They're the best, the colors are vibrant and beautiful and lo g lasting, i biy them all the time. Plus the quality of th lipsticks and eyeshadows, very pigmented like i like them!!
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Honestly the only product I have ever tried from them is lipliner, but I'm obsessed. I have about four in the shade tawny. It's one of my absolute favorite nudes. I always keep one with me cause it's my go to.
Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
I use a jumbo eyeshadow pencil that matches my skin tone as a base for my eyeshadow since it's a nice matte, and it keeps things in place all day long. I haven't tried anything else from the brand but because this is so good I may just go grab some things!
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?