BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Brooke K.
Indianapolis , IN
The only product I've used of Jordana is their Best Lash Extreme mascara. It is very affordable and I did like it overall. The only downside was that it did not last throughout the day. It seemed to crumble on my lashes.
Ana D.
San Juan, TX
I have tried their lipsticks they are affordable and they have a variety of colors, when I go to Mexico l buy a lot of lipsticks because they are more cheap over there. I really like them and the quality that they have.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Affordable beyond belief this product has been around for years and I still trust it with my black eyeliners. I love how inexpensive they are but also how pigmented. If you haven't tried this brand you defiantly should.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
I work at Walgreens so I'm usually up to date on the jordana stuff. We don't always have the best variety of the brand, but what we do have is really good. It's one of the cheapest brands and they have some hidden gems.
Yesenia C.
Hamilton, NJ
There are a lot of products from Jordana I like.
Their blushes are great. Their Matte lipsticks are a must have. I have used their lip liners for years. Now they have some awesome liquid lipsticks and liquid eyeshadows.
Nerak M.
What I like about Jordana is their cheap prices, but that doesn't mean you are getting a bad product. My favorites products from Jordana are their lip liners and lipstick, they're not too dry nor too oily, they're good!
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I have only had experience withone product from this compay, which was a lip pencil and I liked the product and I would buy form them again. I brought the product from Walgreen's. It was a quality product for the price!
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
not the very best makeup brand but okay forthose who just love simply
makeup! I personaly don't realy love this brand but there kinda good
there lipliners are great illtell you that! not a big fan of there eyeshadows!
rachel l.
Love the lipliners. So soft, just like butter. Plus they are not expensive at all. Sometimes I just use it as lipstick because of how soft it is and pretty the color is. But sometimes it breaks easily so be careful.
Jennifer D.
I get eyeliner from this company and love them! They're very pigmented and work wonderfully, as well as being inexpensive, makes for a great deal! Love their products. I have to try some more stuff from them soon.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?