Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Elia J.
Elia J.

I just tried their new liquid lipstick and it was hit and miss. I picked out a bright, candy apple red color and it ended up looking raspberry on my lips. It lasted a fair amount, but I wouldn't call it long wearing. Best part of it was that it was non drying.
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL

Jordana is a great beauty line, especially for the dollar. I do buy this brand quiet a bit and I have always been satisfied. my shopping experiences have been great. I have always found what I needed. Yes I would recommend shopping here. It is very affordable.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I love Jordana products as they are great quality and are not very expensive. I have a favorite lipgloss from them that is awesome with the color tint and it smells like strawberries! I also have a favorite lipstick that is pink and smells like strawberries.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

Los productos Jordana son muy buenos en lo que es su precio, calidad, etc.
Tienen mucha variedad y muy buen acabado los labiales, en realidad los recomiendo ya que los podemos conseguir fácilmente en muchos almacenes, farmacias, supermercados de nuestro pais
Derikah S.
Derikah S.
Memphis, TN

In my opinion, Jordana has one of the best and most affordable eyebrow pencils on the market. I love using their Fabubrow eyebrow pencil. It has great pigmentation and is easy to apply. I haven't tried anything else from this brand, but I will sometime soon.
es lo mejor muy buenos productos ls mejores paletas y demas cosas como labiales rubores sombras de muy buena calidad nunca me estafo ni nada por el estilo en muy buena la recomiendo mucho me fascino esta marca exelente y gracias a lo de la empresa sigan asi
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

Jordanas liquid matte lipsticks where the talk of YouTube beauty for a while there so I ended up getting one from my local Walgreens the product was very affordable honestly I'll what happen to the lipstick but I can tell u I really like jordanas lip liners
Mary-Morgan H.
Mary-Morgan H.
Anderson, SC

Love this product line but I wish that they offered more. I find that this could definitely be one of my go to lines if they offered more products, such as highlighters, concealers, and eye products. I love the new lip product that they have. It is awesome.
Raven C.
Raven C.
Elma, WA

I've only ever used a few Jordana products and they were okay. They didn't wow me but that was a while ago and they since released new products. I would love to try some new Jordana products but I haven't been able to find stores that sell their products.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Lakeland, FL

Love the product for a cheap price. Even better that it is available at my local drug store. Their products are great lasting power. The eye liners and lip liners are my favorite. Wish my drug store carried more of their products. Definitely worth trying.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.