Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

Jordana is a wonderful brand for the makeup beginners! Great price and products!! The customer service is great too. They have a lot of products to choose from and they have good prices.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

Based on the products I have used which is basically liquid eyeliner I love it. Their products are nice quality and last a long time while still being affordable.
Pat T.
Pat T.

I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA

This is a great and affordable brand. I was so young and already buying makeup from this brand and I still do. Their lip liners are my favorite
Marie S.
Marie S.
Miami, Fl

Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
Mickey B.
Mickey B.

I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.