Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY

Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA

Jordana is such a great underrated brand. They don't have a lot that I'm aware of but what i have tried is great and really affordable.
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA

I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA

There products are often a hit or miss. The pros is that it's very cheap, so you're not spending a ton for this makeup. And if it doesn't work out, it's okay :) Favorite products are the cream lipstick!!
Audrey W.
Audrey W.

This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Haven to used a lot of their products ( just the calendula redness cream. It was a good product, just nothing special for me.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY

One of my all time favorite drug store cosmetics. Jordana is super affordable and great quality. I have to say that my all time favorite lip crayons are from this brand I repurchase every time I run out. Love Jornada
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California

Really good products they have everything u need there love this brand I recommend you guys
Kristina P.
Kristina P.

Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.