BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Jordana COMPLETE COVER 2-IN-1 CONCEALER & FOUNDATION is an essential one. Was a recommendation of my makeup stylist that had dark skin and is difficult to her find the right color. Is a cheap one but with higher quality, I Higly Recommend for dummies like me in makeup
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Great quality for a cheaper brand, but it's also a cheap brand. Heard raves about the mascara and it wasn't bad but not as great as I expected.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
Jordana is a good brand for its price I have tried may products and they are great with a small price
Nyilah A.
Nyilah A.
Oakland
Jordana lip liners are everything! For such an affordable price the color payoff is awesome and it's easy to apply. Love it!
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Just another brand that knows how to release awesome products for a great price!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
Their products are fairly hit or miss with me. Their mascara is awesome but their face powders are really chalky and powdery. Eyeshadows are nice
Cassiy H.
Cassiy H.
East Lansing, MI
I love using their lipsticks because they are affordable and the pigment is just amazing. Their blush is also a very good deal. I do shop here very often. Pro they are cheap con it is hard to find around sometimes.
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
I'm not too familiar with this brand but I am with their matte lipsticks they come in beautiful colors and feel moisturizing. They definitely are budget friendly. I'm running out I definitely will go repurchase.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?