BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Ive used there eye pencils since i was so young and there not bad ive tried the wooden 1s and the ones you twist up good affordable drugstore product
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL
This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Lakessia T.
Lakessia T.
Montgomery, AL
I use the Jordana eye pencil in Dark Brown to enhance my eyebrows. It is an awesome eyebrow pencil and helps my eyebrows look very natural
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
First off there lip liners I literally have every color they are amazing and so smooth . It will always be my go to lip liner brand
Eu até gosto desse não tanto mais até que gosto. Mais ainda eu prefiro uns outros produtos de outras marcas
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I have one of their lipsticks and the color is my fav. I wish it would stay longer but for the price and the color it's so worth reapplying every 10-15 minutes of my day. if I'm going out I take this with me for a quick natural lip.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Lawton, OK
Jordana product are amazing!!! I never break out and it's super light weight!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hemet, CA
Lipsticks are good quality. Also they are good price. I love their mattes they are nice and creamy
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.