Add a Photo

Sandra V.
MIAMI, FL

Economical
Easy to find
Very good range of shades in lips
In flushes are great
The jumbo pencils excellent
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN

They have great products at really affordable prices.
I love their liquid lipsticks and their modern matte lipsticks. They go on smoothly and stay all day.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

Best lipliners ever! Way better value than the kylie lip kits that dry yourl ips out like nobodies business
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
Needed a clear lip gloss to wear over my lipstick, this was perfect and only $1. Great find!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Alamo, TX

The lipstick are allright not my favorite but totally cute I love them 😍 but a bit expensive
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Mission, TX

My favorite Jordana product Id have to say is the eyeliner, it's super good, it marks a lot, im able to use it in my water line and on top of my eye lid and i dont have to worry about it smudging or smearing
Adalis T.
Adalis T.

the jordan's lip liners are so creamy and long lasting! I use one called tawny which is a perfect nude for caramel skin.
Karla O.
Karla O.

this products are affordable and most of them nice enough to use them, not a big fan but this is a great solution when you dont have enough money.
Ereen C.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY

Jordana cosmetics are very affordable and available in almost every drugstore I've been to. I personally love their lip glosses which are fruit scented, and their pencil eyeliners which come in a wide range of colors. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.