BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation. The coverage on these is great, it really did work well for my under-eye redness/darkness. But I did have a couple issues with these. 1) It remained tacky on my face for a while even with translucent powder on top. I did notice after maybe an hour that the tackiness subsided though. 2) None of these really matched my skin tone very well. I have been told by people at Sephora that my skintone is pretty unique, there aren’t many foundations that match it. So it could just be me but they were all too yellow, green or orange toned for me. My closest match was Creamy Natural. I didn’t wear these for longer than about 5 or 6 hours because I don’t use full coverage foundation on a day-to-day basis but in that time, I felt the staying power was pretty good!
I love there cosmetics. Great brand excellent liners and lip liner. Recommend any who use cosmetics
Amy Amplify P.
Amy Amplify P.
Shorewood, IL
There okay as far as the quality, was not too impressed with the eyeliner. Seemed to be hard to get the color to stick to the underneath of my eye. Overall there okay, more on the cheaper side of course, but i guess you get what you pay for huh. Overall would not really buy again.
I love their eyeshadow and contour kit
The eyebrow kit too
Mascara is awesome as well
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL
I use the Jordana EasyLiner lip pencils often. The formula is great! It glides on smoothly and does not scratch my lips. The EasyLiner lip liners are automatic, which is great for me because I do not have to worry about sharpening my pencil. Many of the shades seem to be similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because you would not need to buy many pencils, but I think that having a little bit of variety would be good.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Earlville, IL
It's been a long time since I've last used this brand but I think it was a eyeliner. I think I received one from my Ipsy bag, worked well, great color and a good product.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I use one product only from this line, their foundation concealer all in one. I use it for a high coverage concealer and not regularly. It is a great product and I know its a popular and affordable brand because it is hard to find most of the time in stores.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
Jordan's cosmetics are wonderful. They are affordable and are sometimes better than high end cosmetics. I love their crayon eye shadows and their lip liners among a few other things. They are a great company!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I actually just bought my first Jordana product: their Calcium Boost Base Coat for nails. Wow! I like to wear glitter nail polish, and removing it can really damage your nails. Mine were a mess! So I decided to find an affordable treatment just to help them recover a little bit before I put on my HOLIDAY glitter. The Calcium Boost Basecoat made them look amazing and feel strong after just one use! Now that my local Kmart carries them, I will be using Jordana a lot more. You can never have enough affordable cruelty free products!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
Their mascara is amazing and so are their liquid lipsticks! I don't have many products from them but the ones that I do have I really like. They are extremely affordable which is always a plus!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?