Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL

I haven't had the opportunity to try out a lot of products from Jordona, however the few products I have tried out were of decent quality for the price point. I have tried their matte lipstick. The lipstick does not have the longest staying power, and has an odd scent to it, however upon initial application does not feel drying, and wears nicely on the lips. I have also tried their liquid eyeliner. I enjoy the applicator i the eyeliner, and the initial application of the eyeliner goes on smoothly. The wear time of the eyeliner however is not great. The eyeliner smudged on my within a couple of hours. However with such a low price point, I am inclined to purchase more products.
Ruthy R.
Ruthy R.
Indianapolis, IN

Love all the Jordana lip liners especially the nude ones. Always the perfect shade for my lips. Not too pale, not too dark.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

I really like their lip crayons. They are creamy with great pigment. They feel great on! They aren't super long wearing, but great for the price point.
savannah h.
savannah h.

i haven't tried anything from jordana besides their lip stains and eyeliner, but i am obsessed with both of them! i won't use any other lip stain because it doesn't work the same, and the eyeliner looks good, and comes off perfect at the end of the day!! love them.
Nana L.
Nana L.

I love the Jordan's lip liners. They are creamy and the color selection is nice. The price is amazing and the product is great as well. If you want to start a lip liner collection, this brand is the one to start with.
GiGí V.
GiGí V.
Yuma

i love Jordans products , I like you're lippies and the creamy rich formula.. also very cheap stuff
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

I have tried the lip products and eyeliner. The eyeliner was a gel eyeliner. It worked fairly well once warmed up on the skin. The lip glosses were very pretty and not sticky. Nice candy smell. Loved the pinks.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA

Jordana cosmetics has some of the best eyeshadows, lipliners, and blushes I personally love their blushes they're so pigmented and so buttery
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY

Jordana cosmetics has windfall lipsticks with great moisture and pigment for a great price! The packaging could use a little work on being more durable, but overall I would definitely recommend this brand!
Torrie D.
Torrie D.
Pensacola, FL

I used their basic foundation when I first started wearing make up and loved it. I never had a problem with it splotching or anything like that. Not exactly sure why I ever stopped wearing it to be honest!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.