Add a Photo

Diana H.
Diana H.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Lakessia T.
Lakessia T.
Montgomery, AL
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use the Jordana eye pencil in Dark Brown to enhance my eyebrows. It is an awesome eyebrow pencil and helps my eyebrows look very natural
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
First off there lip liners I literally have every color they are amazing and so smooth . It will always be my go to lip liner brand
Feb. 2, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Eu até gosto desse não tanto mais até que gosto. Mais ainda eu prefiro uns outros produtos de outras marcas
Varaprasad I.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Dec. 25, 2016, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's cosmetics offer the highest quality products in the market. I've started using their skin products and noticed visible changes in the first few weeks. Not just me but my whole family were complementing.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Extremely affordable and most beauty supply stores carry them. That includes places such as Walgreen's. Their products have a variety in colors. They also have a sweet but not overpowering scent. The matte lipsticks get a bit dry as the day goes on but they do last. The lipliners stay on almost the entire day without budging.
Natacha G.
Natacha G.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
love their lipliners they last forever and they are cheap. easy to obtain and really wont break the bank.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Del Rio, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried their lipsticks but they're pretty good especially for the low price. Used this brand when I was starting out with makeup
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The blush was my favorite. Pigmented enough to show up but not bright or sparkly. I steer clear from the eyebrow pencils though, too rough and have to be sharpened. Stick with their powders, they rock
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.