Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL

This is often a good solid affordable option to turn to for some very cool finds.

I enjoying using their baked eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry and it is very highly pigmented.

I have not been able to find it very much since I have moved away from California but I do have a few items I am willing to buy online!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO

I've tried best lash mascara and it's so amazing and super affordable! You can also try their Matte lip colors and lip glosses. They are all beautiful shades and it's crazy how cheap they are but perform so well.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, Ca

It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Laredo, TX

Jordana brand is a good quality product its not as pigmented when it comes to makeup stuff but when your on a budget its ok
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

First Jordana Product I Have Used And I Loved So Much Was Thier NEW Liquid Matte Lippies, So Comfortable To Wear,
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS

I am absolutely in love with this brands retractable lip liner and cream eyeshadows! I have multiple of each color that I keep in my make up kit. They are easily used whether you're a beginner or a makeup pro! Plus, you definitely can NOT beat the price!
Sherelle P.
Sherelle P.
Laie, HI

They have really affordable products I personally love the green volumizing mascara, great quality for a great price! Instantly makes your lashes pop ! I also love there blushes ! Really pigmented great variety of colours and easy to apply! They last all day
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL

I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Boston, MA

Their eyeliners are great and long wearing plus great prices and very affordable
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.