Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA
I recently tried out two Matte liquid lipsticks. The lipsticks aren't as pigmented as some cult favorites but it does the trick for an everyday look.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ
Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN
I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
Romona G.
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY
You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands! The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are extremely affordable and very long wearing with a variety of colors not to mention they are easily accessible
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I have one of their lipsticks and the color is my fav. I wish it would stay longer but for the price and the color it's so worth reapplying every 10-15 minutes of my day. if I'm going out I take this with me for a quick natural lip.
Lakessia T.
Lakessia T.
Montgomery, AL
I use the Jordana eye pencil in Dark Brown to enhance my eyebrows. It is an awesome eyebrow pencil and helps my eyebrows look very natural
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.