Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, Fl

I use their felt tip eyeliner. Its a great product and very reasonably priced. What I like about their eye liners is that they don't dry out nor do they smudge or mess up. It lasts and for the price I stock up all the time. I would recommend this cosmetic brand to anyone.
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL

I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC

I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT

I've only tried Jordana's Retractable Black Eyeliner, and I'm on board! It's opaque, great price, and I believe Cruelty Free!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.

I love Jordana cosmetics especially when you're in a pinch. And need lip liners. They have the best formula and colors
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Hollywood, FL

If you have not tried their lipliners... you are missing out. I get mine at Navarro ((a drugstore in miami)), they are so great they are only $2 I believe.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
S. S.
S. S.

I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX

I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.