BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Brenda C.
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Luisette M.
Caguas
Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Absolutely loove the purple mascara from this brnad its absolutely amazing for sooo much volume! I forgot the name but its an amazing product . Very affordable brand as well!
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA
I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Don't know a lot about the company themselves but I like their prices and their eyeliners are part of my everyday routine. Super pigmented and nice quality. Their silver glitter is my favorite eyeliner.
elizabet r.
Freeland, PA
The nail hardener works really good. It actually made my nails hard and grow in about one week i started to show signs of growth and they are not fragile.
Kristina P.
Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Tasha C.
Super affordable products and amazing quality for the price. Awesome drug store brand product and cute packaging
Rebecca R.
Middletown, NY
My favorite product is the eyeliner. There is a variety of color and they go on nice and smooth. Creamy and not chalky so Im not always cleaning up or touching up a mess. Easy and fun to use. My go to is usually the blackest black
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?