Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA

Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA

I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
ayana l.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA

I discovered jordana not long ago. Such an amazing quality and low prices! I have an eyeliner and nail polish from the brand. Great pigmentation, long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! Under rated brand!
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.

He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, Ca

It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX

I love the lipsticks , they come in different colors that I like. They are smooth and they never get sticky or dry.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK

Ive used there eye pencils since i was so young and there not bad ive tried the wooden 1s and the ones you twist up good affordable drugstore product
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.