Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Julie V.
Julie V.
For starters, Jordana lip liners are soo AMAZING! They're creamy, pigmented & long lasting!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Dagmaris H.
Dagmaris H.
I love love love their lip liners. These lip liners are comparable to MACs lip liners. I love how smooth and pigmented they are
Medusa M.
Medusa M.
I love Jordan's facial cleansers. Great for preventing acne and to remove leftover dirt and makeup. Recommended.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Jordana cosmetics is an alright drug store company. You can definitely get a lot for ur money but there are definitely better options out there.
Indyra C.
Indyra C.
Good quality for a very nice price. I have some lipsticks and they are so good as other brand more expensive than this one. The blushes are also too good.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
I love Jordana! So many incredible products for a great price. My favorite products are the Sweet Cream Matte Lip Creams.
Emma K.
Emma K.
They have great lipsticks, they are so moisturizing and make your lips so soft! I have not used very many of their products but because of their lipsticks I am ready to try more! They are higher quality for a lower price!
giseel c.
giseel c.
Avon, CO
I've tried one of their blush that my grandma gave me, and it was amazing i absolutely. i loved it and i will be buying it again.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
So affordable. You can get this brand from Walgreens (I think Walmart MIGHT sell it?). Anyways, it's affordable but it is such a great brand. I love their lip liners. They are one of my favorite lip liners that I own. Not too hard and not too creamy. They work very well under liquid lipsticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.