BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
anali r.
anali r.
Chicago Heights, IL
los rubores son buenisimos duran mucho tiempo y tienen una gran variedad de colores muy buenos productos
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation. The coverage on these is great, it really did work well for my under-eye redness/darkness. But I did have a couple issues with these. 1) It remained tacky on my face for a while even with translucent powder on top. I did notice after maybe an hour that the tackiness subsided though. 2) None of these really matched my skin tone very well. I have been told by people at Sephora that my skintone is pretty unique, there aren’t many foundations that match it. So it could just be me but they were all too yellow, green or orange toned for me. My closest match was Creamy Natural. I didn’t wear these for longer than about 5 or 6 hours because I don’t use full coverage foundation on a day-to-day basis but in that time, I felt the staying power was pretty good!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Great products very pricey tho. Don't like that at all. For someone rich lol nothing else to say
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Love the Jordana cosmetics! Super affordable and good and high quality. This makeup brand is underrated lol I love it especially the eyeshadows
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
A really cheap makeup brand. Their matte lipsticks are pretty good!

I like it

Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL
I use the Jordana EasyLiner lip pencils often. The formula is great! It glides on smoothly and does not scratch my lips. The EasyLiner lip liners are automatic, which is great for me because I do not have to worry about sharpening my pencil. Many of the shades seem to be similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because you would not need to buy many pencils, but I think that having a little bit of variety would be good.
Corbie K.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Used to swear by the retractable eyeliner, but I noticed it starting to melt quite a bit and the staying power changed so I switched to a high end brand and learned to embrace liquid eyeliner.
Jill C.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I love their lip liners, eyeliners, and lipsticks. I wish they were easier to access.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I use one product only from this line, their foundation concealer all in one. I use it for a high coverage concealer and not regularly. It is a great product and I know its a popular and affordable brand because it is hard to find most of the time in stores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.