BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I haven't used much of this product, but it is a cheap drugstore brand. I have used their matte lip creams and they are amazing. They are lasting and have gorgeous pigmentation.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Jordana is a very inexpensive drugstore brand of makeup that is similar to many other lesser known drugstore brands...meaning it has products for an extremely cheap price and the quality matches the price..cheap. BUT...they have some products that blow me away with their amazingly high quality!! You should look up Jordana cosmetics on YouTube and watch some of the popular YouTubers feature the top products from this brand.
Needed a clear lip gloss to wear over my lipstick, this was perfect and only $1. Great find!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Their lip liners are amazing! They're only 2 and they are pigmented! I love wearing it alone or wearing it under a lipstick shade.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Jordana cosmetics is not found in a lot of places, so you might have to dig around some. The products are cheap, which may cause a lot of customers to be wary- but you cannot go wrong with lipsticks or lip stains! These lip products are very pigmented and moisturizing. Recommended!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I can't really say I've tried much of their products other than the auto eyeliner. I believe it was around $1 but it's good. I only use it one my waterline but It stays all day and is dark black. I don't see Jordana products in many stores.
Kim
Kim
My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love their matte liquid lip. The colors are very pretty! They are affordable and last a good while on my lips. The formula isn't dry and feel comfortable on my lips. I have not tried any other products other than the lips products I will repurchase time after time.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?