Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
is amazing!! I love the product!! I need more! is perfect! I like this brand of cosmetics!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Have only tried the 2-1 concealer and foundation and it works awesome for me when mixed with another light liquid concealer. Stays all day.
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Medley, FL

Mi adoración de esta marca son los labiales, excelente pigmentación y duración, muchisima variedad en tonos y diferentes acabados
Shorty D.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA

Jordan always has great pigment and great prices. I find it at Walgreens. I personally really love the shadow sticks because they last so long and are super smooth. I like to use them for colored eyeliners as well.
Laura H.
Laura H.

I have used Jordana Cosmetics' felt eyeliner, single eyeshadows, and lip glosses and they are all the bee's knees lol. I love the eyeliner, it gives you a wing so easily and isn't streaky. Their shadows I got for only a dollar and they have good color payoff. Lip glosses also a dollar and they smell divine!
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL

I love the variety they have and the price its sooo afordable!!! The lipsticks, powders, theyre amazing and super useful, the quality is ok for the price and i think they should keep up like that so people can choose what quality and price they buy
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.

The best cosmetic product I have ever used from Jordan's was their felt tip eyeliner!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI

I have tried an eyeliner from jordana, among other things, and honestly I was really surprised of the quality for how cheap the products were. Normally I don't purchase drug store brands but I was looking for something cheap to try and was very impressed
Meri S.
Meri S.

Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation. The coverage on these is great, it really did work well for my under-eye redness/darkness. But I did have a couple issues with these. 1) It remained tacky on my face for a while even with translucent powder on top. I did notice after maybe an hour that the tackiness subsided though. 2) None of these really matched my skin tone very well. I have been told by people at Sephora that my skintone is pretty unique, there aren’t many foundations that match it. So it could just be me but they were all too yellow, green or orange toned for me. My closest match was Creamy Natural. I didn’t wear these for longer than about 5 or 6 hours because I don’t use full coverage foundation on a day-to-day basis but in that time, I felt the staying power was pretty good!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Great products very pricey tho. Don't like that at all. For someone rich lol nothing else to say
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.