Add a Photo

Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Feb. 2, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They have great lipsticks, they are so moisturizing and make your lips so soft! I have not used very many of their products but because of their lipsticks I am ready to try more! They are higher quality for a lower price!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
So affordable. You can get this brand from Walgreens (I think Walmart MIGHT sell it?). Anyways, it's affordable but it is such a great brand. I love their lip liners. They are one of my favorite lip liners that I own. Not too hard and not too creamy. They work very well under liquid lipsticks.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have one of their lipsticks and the color is my fav. I wish it would stay longer but for the price and the color it's so worth reapplying every 10-15 minutes of my day. if I'm going out I take this with me for a quick natural lip.
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They are very good, they are excellent prices for girls that we can not pay much money for makeup, I like them and their blushes have many colors
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hemet, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Lipsticks are good quality. Also they are good price. I love their mattes they are nice and creamy
Romona G.
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's best lash extreme is my favorite mascara ever! It gives me thick and full lashes. I recommend it to all my friends!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.