Add a Photo

Rayna T.
Portland, OR
Feb. 2, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
People really over look this brand i feel like. but its actually a great quality brand for women of color. I started off using their lipliners and eyeliners and have now been using this brand for 5+ years!! so affordable as well!!
Azra Z.
Azra Z.
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
In high school I use to buy the Jordana eyeliner in razor blue it was electrifying and vibrant. Everyone thought it was an expensive item
Meanwhile it was such a good reasonable price. It's amazing and I recommended these products
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they don't have more stuff! My Walgreens only carries their lipstick pretty much. Their lip balm stain is wonderful. I definitely recommend Cranberry Crush for a Christmas-y look. The stuff is moisturizing but also so colorful on the lips and doesn't dry up into the cracks of your lips.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Bryant, AR
I love that these products are priced well. I am addicted to lip crayons/balms/stains. Jordana's lip balm stain in Honey Love is the perfect color.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For starters, Jordana lip liners are soo AMAZING! They're creamy, pigmented & long lasting!
giseel c.
giseel c.
Avon, CO
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've tried one of their blush that my grandma gave me, and it was amazing i absolutely. i loved it and i will be buying it again.
Dagmaris H.
Dagmaris H.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love love love their lip liners. These lip liners are comparable to MACs lip liners. I love how smooth and pigmented they are
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
Feb. 2, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana! So many incredible products for a great price. My favorite products are the Sweet Cream Matte Lip Creams.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.