BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Justine T.
Justine T.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great makeup brand, very budget friendly yet still great quality. There is a wide variety of all sorts of products.
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I haven't used much of this product, but it is a cheap drugstore brand. I have used their matte lip creams and they are amazing. They are lasting and have gorgeous pigmentation.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield , TN
Jordana is a very inexpensive drugstore brand of makeup that is similar to many other lesser known drugstore brands...meaning it has products for an extremely cheap price and the quality matches the price..cheap. BUT...they have some products that blow me away with their amazingly high quality!! You should look up Jordana cosmetics on YouTube and watch some of the popular YouTubers feature the top products from this brand.
Needed a clear lip gloss to wear over my lipstick, this was perfect and only $1. Great find!
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
This makeup brand offers amazing pigments and products at a super affordable price. I have every shade of their sweet cream matte lips and their matte lipsticks. You can find them at mostly any Walgreens in your area. I definitely recommend trying this product, especially the lipsticks.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Jordana is one of my favorite inexpensive makeup brands. Their eyeliner is AMAZING! It's $2-3, glides on so easily, and the black is SO BLACK. Perfect!!! I will always repurchase this gem of a product. I only wish I could find Jordana products in more stores!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
My favorite product from Jordana is 2 in 1 Concealer and foundation. I tried some products from them, are good. I love their low prices and good quality. Worst try it.
Dulce H.
Dulce H.
I have few items from them but i have more makeup from any other brand. Jordana its ok but need more work into their makeup.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.