Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Elizama M.
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado

Esta marca es demaciado economica apesar de eso...sus productos son de muy bna calidad...
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL

Absolutely love their lip products. They apply like a dream so soft and velvety. The best part they are priced like a dream too available at Walgreen's where I can use my beauty rewards to earn more points to buy more lip products!! I prefer to shop their products from Walgreen's though just for the points and have never directly bought from them :P
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry

This is such an affordable brand from Walgreens/drugstores. I just like their lip liners and matte lipstick (the matte lipsticks are very drying but the colors are so pretty).
QUIANA R.
QUIANA R.
North Las Vegas, NV

These products are very cost effective and my teenagers live them so I can buy alot of them.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

la marca es muy buena, pero deberia tener campañas de maquillaje para cada ocasión, el maquillaje adecuado para cada edad y estilo
Sav S.
Sav S.

I have a brow powder by Jordana Cosmetics that I use occasionally. It's very pigmented and easy to blend in THICK brows. I would not suggest it if you have super thin eyebrows.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Coral gables, Fl

Easy application, easy to find in stores, really cheap priced ! I love their eyeliner! not the best quality, but for a quick fix, it'll do!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR

I can't really say I've tried much of their products other than the auto eyeliner. I believe it was around $1 but it's good. I only use it one my waterline but It stays all day and is dark black. I don't see Jordana products in many stores.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Tampa, FL

Jordana is a great low price drugstore brand. Love their lip liners, the only ones I buy
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , Ca

I love the cosmetics. Great affordable prices. I love to use their eye primer.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.