Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Oakland, CA
I've only tried their retractable eyeliners and they are pretty good. They smudge a lot but it's so easy to glide on your eyes with and the price is so low. I prefer this over elf honestly, at least the eyeliners.
Kamille L.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm shocked that I haven't tried their stuff until a few months ago! Their moisturizing balm stains, lip liners, 12 hr eyeliners and shadow sticks are amazing! Great value, too!
nikki s.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Jordana is my go to for lip liner always! It never lets me down on color choice and price
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite item from their cosmetics are their lip liners and some eye liners. It's a very good drug store brand.
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara. So affordable and last all day!
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.
Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.
Rayna T.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
People really over look this brand i feel like. but its actually a great quality brand for women of color. I started off using their lipliners and eyeliners and have now been using this brand for 5+ years!! so affordable as well!!
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I purchased a different lip stain balm crayon for $9.99 in December. I liked it so much that I by chance came across the simular product by Jordana for $2.99. Picked a color and wow....I love it as much if not more than the more expensive item. I will purchase more of this product soon in different colors. Good color and long lasting without drying lips.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
Azra Z.
Azra Z.
In high school I use to buy the Jordana eyeliner in razor blue it was electrifying and vibrant. Everyone thought it was an expensive item
Meanwhile it was such a good reasonable price. It's amazing and I recommended these products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.