Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I love the everything lip liners, blush, lipsticks, etc. My all time favorite. Very pigmented.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pleasant Grv, UT

I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Nicol A.
Nicol A.

Jordana es una excelente marca de muy buena calidad y ademas muy economicos y mucha variedad muy recomendados sus productos
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Diana H.
Diana H.

Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA

Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA

I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.