BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Very good brand ams very cost friendly. Easy to find. Great colors. Acne friendly. I love that i can also find this at my nearest drugstore
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I've only tried their lipsticks and I really liked it! It was such a cheap product from my local grocery store I doubted it would be any good but to my surprise it was great! The pigment was great and looked great on my skin as well. It also has a light and pleasant scent.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I can't really say I've tried much of their products other than the auto eyeliner. I believe it was around $1 but it's good. I only use it one my waterline but It stays all day and is dark black. I don't see Jordana products in many stores.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love the cosmetics. Great affordable prices. I love to use their eye primer.
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.
The best cosmetic product I have ever used from Jordan's was their felt tip eyeliner!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Love love love Jordana cosmetics. Such a great product for the price. Incredible value.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Affordable with some real hidden gems. I really really love their pencil and twist up eyeliners
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I was looking to make a review on a Jordana foundation I picked up last week. I have very oily skin that is acne prone, and this foundation is amazing for me. It keeps my skin matte and doesn't let oil through after a full day. Since buying this Jordana product, I've picked up some lip and eye products from them. For a lower end brand they are amazing! I would recommend everything I've used from them, and can't wait to see what else they offer.
anahi a.
anahi a.
san diego, CA
The lipsticks are great dupes of expensive brands. You get a good deal for your dollars.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Concord, CA
So far ive tried their lipsticks and nail polish and you get great quality for the price you pay! I actually have a collection of their polish and i always get compliments, they are long lasting and the colors are amazing.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?