Add a Photo

Photos (91)
zayra g.
zayra g.
schuyler

Es una burna marca de maquillaje
Jordana, es una marca que tiene muchísima variedad de cosméticos, cuenta desde labiales hasta maquillaje liquido y muchas cosas mas. Por 2 semanas estuve probando sus labiales y la verdad me sorprendieron los resultados, he probado sus rubores y rimel, pero nunca sus labiales. Pero lo probe y me gustaron
Carryn W.
Carryn W.
Novi, MI

The lip liners for Jordana cosemetics are everything. They have great pigmentation and the cost of the product is very very reasonable
Lupita E.
Lupita E.

The last month, I've tried for the first time a Jordana Maroon lipstick, As first impression I really liked the smell, it's a good quality lipstick and very cheap for that quality level
Christina M.
Christina M.

This is a great, quality option for affordable makeup items. Their blushes, eye shadows and lip products are amazing.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV

Muy buena calidad y quiero probar de todas las diferentes marcas como las anteriormente mencionadas
Ana P.
Ana P.

After months of searching for the perfect red lipstick for my skin (pale with cold undertones), I was hopeless, it seem that every one had orange undertones. Until I went to Jordana and find the one I was looking for, they helped me finding the blue undertone red! Great experience!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Thousand Oaks, CA

In the past I have used Jordana's wonderful Modern Matte lipstick. I like it because it goes on matte, and you can layer it with another shiny color, or leave it as is. It also lasts all day, even through eating! I have also tried their long lasting nail polish. My favorite is their Silver Glitter. I am anxious to try the Metallic Nude liquid eyeshadows...they look Yummy!
Karina S.
Karina S.

Los mejores labiales económicos que he usado, excelente pigmentación, variedad de colores que pueden ser Matte o con brillo. Realmente los recomiendo.
Luna D.
Luna D.

Jordana Cosmetics is amazing! My shipments come in extremely quick and they're good quality for an amazing price! I really love their products. I would definitely recommend Jordana to anyone who hasn't tried their products but has always wanted to! 5 stars for Jordana!
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Tamms, IL

Jordan's makes my absolute favorite retractable eyeliners and lip liners. They come in lots of colors, go on smooth, and cost less than $3 at Walgreens or K-mart.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.