BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Denisse F.
Denisse F.
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
Love this cosmetics line. It is cheap and affordable and are great quality. I especially love their felt tip eyeliner. It is the best I have found and the only one I use right now. It is really black and creates a perfect winged liner.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Troy, MI
This company has a line of amazing products that a s very affordable and long lasting.
Dalia P.
Dalia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this cosmetics very affordable make up the have nice lipsticks 8 I try all the lipstick you can find this make up very easy at eny store for a good price
Bryce P.
Bryce P.
Atlanta , GA
They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
I've bought this companies makeup since I was a teenager. Great prices and a vast selection of colors.
Paola O.
Paola O.
Savannah, GA
I got their new highliter and is my new obsession. I really recommend it. They also have a countouring one and I'm super excited to try.
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
Are quite economical, have gotten me out of trouble many times, I think they could improve the presentation of some products to the attention of all public
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.