Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

This is a reasonable brand that have great quality products. I have purchased their lipsticks and was well satisfied.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I wish my local walgreens sold more of these products, because the ones that I have used in the past have been really good!
Orquidea M.
Orquidea M.
Miami

I have used the foundations, powders, ayeliner pencils and lipstick. I really like this products because they are good and ship, I mean, they work well and they are not expensive.. I use to buy this brand a lot.

yes, I would.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Doral,Florida

Jordana is a affordable brand and great for those are beginners of using make up... :)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

These products are surprisingly good to work with. You can probably find them at your local dollar store. Their products are super cheap, but they definitely get the job done. My favorite products of theirs are their eyeliners and brow pencils.
Janeth O.
Janeth O.

I've used jordana's black liquid eyeliner pen. It was easy to apply, but it is not very good. The liner fades away or smudges after a couple hours of wear. I wouldn't repurchase this eyeliner ever again.
Muy buena marca te deja la piel muy suabecita y sin apariencias de a ver el maquillado
Latoya S.
Latoya S.
norfolk, va

This beauty brand is drugstore and very good compared to other brands. I occasionally use this brand and from experience i like some of its products. It is very inexpensive and can be found in lots of drugstores. I definitely recommend shopping this brand.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Chambersburg, PA

You should try the red lipstick omg it is so creamy and matte and just like any red lipstick it makes your teeth look whiter than it already is but this red lipstick is like no other
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico

yo use el maquillaje compacto y es bastante bueno, en mexico no es barato pero tampoco es muy caro digamos un punto medio , me encanta la mascara para pestañas. no le veo ningun pro ni contra la verdad , definitivamente volveria a comprar.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.