Add a Photo

Denisse F.
Denisse F.
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Every thing is cheap and it's good quality.
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
safiyah j.
safiyah j.
Durham, NC
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
Dalia P.
Dalia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:08 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this cosmetics very affordable make up the have nice lipsticks 8 I try all the lipstick you can find this make up very easy at eny store for a good price
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is very good products very affordable, there products are easy to get & easy to afford
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite item from their cosmetics are their lip liners and some eye liners. It's a very good drug store brand.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've bought this companies makeup since I was a teenager. Great prices and a vast selection of colors.
Maryam S.
Maryam S.
I searched far and wide for an eyeliner marker that would give me the perfect cat eye without creasing or running or smudging. I tried high end liners and honestly, this is the cheapest and best. Some markers tend to be too wet which just makes the liner feather and not give a crisp line. This liner is just the right amount of wet. Goes on smooth and keeps a nice sharp line! It's easy to use and lasts all day.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.