Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
As far as drug store brands go this one is great. i have mostly used there nail polishes and a few make up products but everything was good and at a great price.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington
Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Bryce P.
Bryce P.
Atlanta , GA
They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great product! I've tried the lip balm and the liquid liner. I wish it was easier to find and sold in more stores!!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Haledon, NJ
This is a great cosmetic company. They actually sell some of it at dollar stores and it really cool I love their nail polishes the most. But their eyeliners and eye shadows are pretty cool too.
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
I recently received this in the mail after entering a sweepstakes that they had on facebook. The kind I was given was an orange tinted lip balm and I truly love it! It goes on clean and isn't overly orange like I first thought. It looks smooth with just a touch of shine I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.