Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY

I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

really affortable products and their lipstics are the best. the products are easy to use and have great consistency. love them
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ

I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Ally K.
Ally K.
Mchenry, IL

Good brand. I use this when I am not sure about a type of product because it is cheap. Usually pretty good.
Liz
Liz
Durham, NC

I can't speak to all the products in the brand but their "Made to Last liquid eyeshadow" is my holy grail. Inexpensive and easy to apply. It looks beautiful on it's own or layered under other shadows. My go to when I need a quick, gorgeous eye look. I only wish I had all the colors available.
Caren M.
Caren M.
Humble, TX

Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Marianni R.
Marianni R.

Their lips are incredible, they give a matte, tenuous and deep tone. The cosmetics of this line are economic and of good quality
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I love their lip liners ! I love that you can find their products at the drug store and they are very affordable! They have a great color selection and their products are very very good for the price !
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT

Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Sammee H.
Sammee H.

Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.