BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Erika H.
Erika H.
Lawton, OK
Jordana product are amazing!!! I never break out and it's super light weight!
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Fort Payne, AL
Everything is amazing it's hard to tell about just one item when everything is great and works perfectly for everyone and not just a certain person. It's great all around and makes it easy to shop for whatever your needing very organized and from what I've seen amazing people work there and have very sweet personalities and know how to help
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
This brand is a great bang for your buck. The prices are super cheap and it's easy to find in drugstores. The quality is great for the price and they offer a variety of cosmetics pretty much anything you would need to build a beginners makeup kit.
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
They have really nice make up for a good price. I do shop a lot of jordana products. My fav would be there mate lipsticks. No improvement needed.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Jordana is a drugstore brand with afordable items. I bought the lipstick in a lovely pinky shade. It's creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and buildable. Not long lasting but decent for the price..I want to try the foundation and pressed powder but I have to finish the ones I have first..
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I have always been a fan of their cosmetics since I was a teen. It's been about 18 years of use. I mostly like their lip glosses and lip liners. They have just the right colors for my use. I still buy some of their nail polishes. They have great colors which go on well.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?