BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Banos, CA
I love Jordana cosmetics because they are affordable and the products are amazing the lip liners are so good and everything else of course
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I have tried an eyeliner from jordana, among other things, and honestly I was really surprised of the quality for how cheap the products were. Normally I don't purchase drug store brands but I was looking for something cheap to try and was very impressed
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nampa, ID
The fabuliner and cat liner are the only liners i use cant beat the price or the wear of those bad boys... A win all the way around
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these lip liners. They are so pretty. I havent tried the lip sticks but will be trying soon.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I wish my local walgreens sold more of these products, because the ones that I have used in the past have been really good!
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
erika z.
erika z.
Crown Point , IN
Jordana black and dark brown eye liners! Leaves a soft natural line. It works very good for their price.
Leakhena S.
Leakhena S.
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.