Add a Photo

Bryce P.
Atlanta , GA
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Not bad for a "cheap product". Its easy to find at your nearest Walgreens. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented they are not long lasting but the colors are GREAT! I recommend it best for someone starting off.
Maya W.
Maya W.
The have an extreme mascara that is the bomb!!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
My first line of make up I used. I've tried their powers blush lipsticks and glosses eyeliners and I love them. I could only find them at savemart only downfall. But definitely worth it plus affordable.
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
As far as drug store brands go this one is great. i have mostly used there nail polishes and a few make up products but everything was good and at a great price.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
They do have some good stuff, like their retractable lip liners and eyeliners. I also really liked their balm stains, which were very pigmented.
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Paola O.
Paola O.
Savannah, GA
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I got their new highliter and is my new obsession. I really recommend it. They also have a countouring one and I'm super excited to try.
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.