Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Emily M.
Emily M.

Used their 2 in 1 concealer and foundation and loved it. Works so well and lasts all day.
Amber S.
Amber S.

I've never used this before but I've had it highly recommended to me by several other people
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
Boston, MA

very affordable. so you get what you pay for so sometimes the product isn't the best quality but it was cheap so it's okay
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora , il

Great pricing and decent product. You get your money's worth but it's not always my go to. Not bad, just have other favorites. The color selection is nice though.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nampa, ID

The fabuliner and cat liner are the only liners i use cant beat the price or the wear of those bad boys... A win all the way around
Zoie C.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR

I never shopped from the actual website, but here in my town, Jordana Cosmetics are sold at a Walgreens near my house. I saw that they had a Matte Lippie on sale for a few bucks and decided to try it out. They had wild colors like blue and white and grey and even black! They were soooo pigmented and even when not discounted, super affordable. I will definitely be going back for another purchase :)
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO

I love my Jordana lip and eye products. They are the bomb. I never have to worry about the formulation of them because they are knock outs and for the price point you just cannot beat them.
Emperatriz R.
Emperatriz R.
Miami, Fl

Me encanta sus labiales! Son muy buenos y tienen excelente calidad, además son realmente económicos...
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA

Absolutely loove the purple mascara from this brnad its absolutely amazing for sooo much volume! I forgot the name but its an amazing product . Very affordable brand as well!
Asante B.
Asante B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have a really creamy lip liners from Jordana and I love it. Not only are they creamy but they are very pigmented as well but they are very inexpensive.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.