Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Candice C.
Candice C.
Purchased a multiset of colors eye shadow pallet. Really loved the colors and they go on good but they do not hold. Wears off easily within a few hours. Still decent but for cheap eye-shadow
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN
Jordan has good lip and eye liners, mascara and lip gloss at a very good price. I absolutely love them and they have a wide range of colors.
Jen C.
Jen C.
I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
janie l.
janie l.
Mission, TX
I'm obsessed with Jordan's blushes,lipsticks and what I love the most it's that they are so affordable and there near where I live
Perla C.
Perla C.
Lancaster, SC
Aboslutly my favorite brand! My shopping experience is always super and their products the products treat me really nicely.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Great drugstore brand with awesome pricing and products if you are on a budget or want alternate products
Alice W.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN
Eyebrow pencils can be hard to match for a blonde. Most are too copper, or too grey.

I'm a dark blonde, way ashy (is it mousy brown? Is it mousy blonde? I don't know). This was recommended to me by the fine people at reddit's makeupaddiction forum. I bought a couple of other items to try. In the end my "brow solution" is:

1. This pencil - brush end.
2. This pencil - pencil end, first check if it needs sharpened, then gently outline the shape I want. Some days work out better than others hah! This isn't SO dry that you can't smudge it into a better shape once applied. Hence I follow it with a few other items.
3. NYX brow kit for blondes. This comes with a little brush, 4 colors (including an off-white highlighter), and a few stencils in a nice "stretchy band keeps it shut" package. I actually use their stencils that come in it and the color in the bottom right. I was skeptical of the stencils, but it really works.
4. NYX brow kit - the highlighter part. I take the brush in the highlighter and apply a bit of this around the whole outline of my brow to give it a sharper defined edge (better than drawing my edge of brow lines super sharp which would look too drawn on). A little extra goes under my arch on my brow bone.
5. e.l.f clear brow gel - just to hold the hairs where I had them.

Hope you have the same good luck!

Shannon V.
Shannon V.
They do have some good stuff, like their retractable lip liners and eyeliners. I also really liked their balm stains, which were very pigmented.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Not bad for a "cheap product". Its easy to find at your nearest Walgreens. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented they are not long lasting but the colors are GREAT! I recommend it best for someone starting off.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX
Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.