Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL

There eye brow pencil is perfect for my countouring!!! I use two tones light brown and dark brown for the perfect brow.
Yovana C.
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK

Ive only tried one product of them which is the twist and shine lip stain & omg i love them, they can be sheer or you can defenitelly build them up really easily it doesn't take a lot of product to build up the color.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL

This brand has such good quality for the price! Their mascaras and lip liners are very nice and I recommend them a lot. I haven't tried a whole lot of these products but what I have tried I like!
Delia T.
Delia T.

Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Sherelle P.
Sherelle P.
Laie, HI

They have really affordable products I personally love the green volumizing mascara, great quality for a great price! Instantly makes your lashes pop ! I also love there blushes ! Really pigmented great variety of colours and easy to apply! They last all day
America B.
America B.
Edinburg, TX

I love most of their matte lip cremes. The darker red are a bit patchy but overall i love the collection.
Fakerhya A.
Fakerhya A.
Lafayette, LA

I bought their mascara from them before. And it is def one of my favs. Makes my lashes look beautiful.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I love the everything lip liners, blush, lipsticks, etc. My all time favorite. Very pigmented.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, Va

Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.