Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Diana T.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA

Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Jordana is hit or miss. Their lip liners are amount some of my favorite high end ones. I suggest checking reviews before you buy! Overall, I really like the brand!
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA

This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
androlux ..
androlux ..

They make some of my favorite nail polish formulas, and for under $2! Great pigmentation and longevity for the price point. I also love their eyelid shadow base/primer!
Yadira F.
Yadira F.
W Sacramento, CA

I have only try very little products from Jordana but so far so good. They are really cheap and the quality is amazing.. I would defiantly buy more products from this brand
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Corpus Christi, TX

Love these products, and you can't beat the price! My favorite products would have to be the Sweet Cream matte lips, the lip liners, and the Extreme Volume Mascara. The liquid lipsticks are a mousse-y texture and come in trendy, beautiful colors. The mascara really adds volume to the lashes and doesn't flake. The lip liners are my ultimate favorite Jordana product; they are opaque, creamy, comfortable, and come in a beautiful shade range. I've worn them alone and under lip products, and both ways look flawless!
Lily E.
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX

Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA

I like their brow pencils it's waxy but creamy. I don't the brush at the end I wish it were a spoolie instead
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I have a jordana bronzer, that I got really cheap a few months ago. Almost all my friends have tried it and it works well with all skin tones. It gives you that fresh out of the sun look. Its also super illuminated so I don't have to use a highlighter when I wear it
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN

I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.