Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce, Ga

This makeup brand offers amazing pigments and products at a super affordable price. I have every shade of their sweet cream matte lips and their matte lipsticks. You can find them at mostly any Walgreens in your area. I definitely recommend trying this product, especially the lipsticks.
Neveen I.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY

Their liquid lipsticks are THE BEST I have ever tried. I seen them at Walgreens and figured I'd give them a try because they were only $4.99!!! They're amazingggggg
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Las Vegas, NV

It's a really affordable brand. They have great dupes of the expensive brand stuff. I do have to say their lip products are always a top pick for me
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR

Prices sometimes aren't that reasonable soemtimes. But brand is amazing and the products quality is mind blowing. Totally recommend this
Yara S.
Yara S.
Dale, TX

I love their eyebrow pencil. I was skeptical about it at first but when I used it I fell in love. It's great!!
Kay F.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO

Jordan's has great cheap products that are good quality. I especially like their matte lipsticks. They are matte but creamy when applied making it easy.
I love their eyeshadow and contour kit
The eyebrow kit too
Mascara is awesome as well
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA

I think Jordana was one of the first makeup brands i've used and let me tell you they make the best makeup products for a very good price!
Shopping Jordana products has been by far the best experience
Megan P.
Megan P.

Some of the products they have cannot be beaten for the price. Mascaras = A+, Liquid Lipsticks = A++. Great great stuff! I'm not a huge fan of their lip pencils, I can get better for the price in other drugstore brands.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.