Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Jocelyne D.
Jocelyne D.
Whittier, CA

I haven't really try any of their products except for one lipstick. The lipstick looked like a dark red but on my lips, its looked like a dark purple which kind of disappointed me but I couldn't swatch it in the store but I can't base my review on just one thing so when I try more of their products then I guess we will see. Also their products are very affordable.
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA

I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
Zaria C.
Zaria C.

i only buy my nail polish from this company i love how the nail polish is inexpensive, that the polish drys fast and that the polish isnt too liquidity or thick. also i love how they have many different colors and types of nail polish
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA

The only Jordana products that I have used are the lip pencils and they are just great products! Not only are they very pigmented they are very easy to use and glide on! I would so recommend these lip pencils to family and friends.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ

Some Jordans products I actually find at the dollar store, they are ok. I have purchased many of the lip colors, but they aren't the best. They will do tho in a bind!!
Fran V.
Fran V.

compre un esmalte y un labial de jordana el esmalte no me gusto ya Que me llego medio distinto se agrumaba pero el color era hermoso .
el labial se lo Que mas me gusto por que el color era vivo era super bonito pero comia y se pergaba el producto y me lo tenia Que estar retocando
Heather S.
Heather S.
Milton, DE

I enjoy this line of makeup when I have run out of something simple like eyeliner. It is a line that I can find at my nearest pharmacy and it is very inexpensive. The line for me works like any other line such as cover girl or maybeline. I will continue to purchase their line.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL

There eye brow pencil is perfect for my countouring!!! I use two tones light brown and dark brown for the perfect brow.
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.