BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Lawton, OK
Jordana product are amazing!!! I never break out and it's super light weight!
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo , TX
I have a really hard time finding this brand in my city I like their lip liners a lot the longevity & pigmentation & how it fades is absolutely lovey on my skin & it's very affordable!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
West Chester, OH
I own every jordana lip liner color available in my local Walgreens and I love them all ! tawny is my everyday perfect lip liner color & the brand's matte lipsticks are gorgeous and look like a high end lip color ! Very surprisingly impressed by the performance of these affordable drugstore items
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I have always been a fan of their cosmetics since I was a teen. It's been about 18 years of use. I mostly like their lip glosses and lip liners. They have just the right colors for my use. I still buy some of their nail polishes. They have great colors which go on well.
Diana H.
Diana H.
I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.