Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Caroline A.
Caroline A.

i like Jordana Cosmetics because there prices are low, but they are awesome! if your looking for something quick at a drugstore
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY

i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

This has amazing lipliners. Better than any high end ones. I love the shade rock and roll!
Ecedra M.
Ecedra M.
Lithonia, GA

Jordana eyeliner is good but it comes off pretty easy. The colors are great but it doesn't have staying power.
April O.
April O.
Lemoore, CA

My daughter likes the eyeshadows, she uses it as a base for her other eyeshadows. I think if there were more variety in colors, then they would be more appealing to teenagers.
Traci W.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is an amazing mascara that costs around $4 on sale. It's my holy grail mascara, because it holds a curl, thickens, and makes my sparse lashes look much more dramatic. I give these as gifts because no one will believe that such an inexpensive product can be so good.
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL

I purchased this eye pencil from Walgreens in the dual color set (blue/sparkle blue) when I say this makes the eyes pop! I use this with just mascara and I'm good to go.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Antioch, CA

Some of their products I love like their lipgloss which is amazing but other products like their mascara did wow me. This brand does have good products but also not so good ones. Although this is my opinion, so why not try it out?
Shabana I.
Shabana I.

Ok product for how affordable it is. Haven't used it recently but would like to see what they have now.
Azeret V.
Azeret V.
Austin

Love their lip liners! So smooth and good formula! And for the price! You can't beat that!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.