Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Ria M.
Ria M.
Elmhurst, IL
Great quality products for small prices! I always try to snag a few things when I see these on sale. I love the eyeliners and lipliners!! The mascara adds a lot of an impact as well. I definitely want to try more. I see this brand at Walgreen's and Kmart.
Alicia a.
Alicia a.
Found this brand a couple months ago at a local drugstore was so surprised by the range of products they have! The prices are so affordable tried a few things definitely like
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
Jordana makeup is very cheap. If you are looking for makeup on budget, Jordana is what you'll want. The only product I have tried from them are lipsticks. They are pretty pigmented, but they make your lips super dry and chapped. I would not recommend unless you are on an extreme budget.
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Tinker C.
Tinker C.
Tomball, TX
The lip liners are my favorite!! Not only are they affordable but amazing quality and so creamy.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
I have only really used lip products from this brand but they are extraordinary. Most of their lip products have a faint smell to them like the Mac lipsticks but it isn't as overpowering. The price is great for the quality and there is a great deal of range of makeup by this brand.
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
They have the best eyeliner pencils for a reasonable price. You can find them at your local Walgreens.
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.
He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Zamari P.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il
Liquid eyeliner, it isn't the best but it is good for the price it is. The only issue I had is that my liner dried out pretty quick.
christy r.
christy r.
Humble, TX
I have try Jordan a lipsticks and there soo beautiful it makes you feel comfortable with them I also love the colors that they have very durable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.