Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Abby B.
Abby B.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great drugstore brand with awesome pricing and products if you are on a budget or want alternate products
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
Dec. 31, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makeup is very cheap. If you are looking for makeup on budget, Jordana is what you'll want. The only product I have tried from them are lipsticks. They are pretty pigmented, but they make your lips super dry and chapped. I would not recommend unless you are on an extreme budget.
christy r.
christy r.
Humble, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have try Jordan a lipsticks and there soo beautiful it makes you feel comfortable with them I also love the colors that they have very durable.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan has good lip and eye liners, mascara and lip gloss at a very good price. I absolutely love them and they have a wide range of colors.
kiara h.
kiara h.
Okolona, MS
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics are so great with my skin it is hard to find makeup that doesnt break me out because i have sensitive skin. Nothing really wants to blend in with until i found jordana's cosmetics truly amazing
janie l.
janie l.
Mission, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'm obsessed with Jordan's blushes,lipsticks and what I love the most it's that they are so affordable and there near where I live
Perla C.
Perla C.
Lancaster, SC
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Aboslutly my favorite brand! My shopping experience is always super and their products the products treat me really nicely.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Dec. 31, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Best eyeliner ever !! Many colors to choose from, stays on all day without smudging and is so cheap. I buy mine at Walgreens. Also is made in the USA !
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
i love the eyeliners from this brand. i always use black...
they are super cheap and actually pretty good quality.
the black liner with a gold lid is my fav :)
thumbs up if u agree
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.