BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the lipsticks and eyeliners.nice colors the only bad thing is they dont last to long and lip colors are to dry after few minutes.but have a variety of colors
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Troy, NY
I found this product in the dollar store. For it's dirt cheap price it's a pretty good product. I definitely think the quality is low end. I would recommend their lipstick because it's highly pigmented
Amy Amplify P.
Amy Amplify P.
Shorewood, IL
There okay as far as the quality, was not too impressed with the eyeliner. Seemed to be hard to get the color to stick to the underneath of my eye. Overall there okay, more on the cheaper side of course, but i guess you get what you pay for huh. Overall would not really buy again.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Funza, CO
Los diseños de cada procucto me encantan, son muy llamativos y cómodos para cargar con nosotros, son espectacules, me encanta d¿que los productos tengan aromas, eso me agrada bastante al hacer uso de ellos, recomendadísimo cada unos de los productos, en especial las barras humectantes, contorneadores y bálsamos con brillo o matte.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Love this brand! It's very affordable and the quality of their products is great. I love their sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks -- great color selection and they have great staying power! I usually buy my Jordana from Kmart. I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come!
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Mi adoración de esta marca son los labiales, excelente pigmentación y duración, muchisima variedad en tonos y diferentes acabados
Laura H.
Laura H.
I have used Jordana Cosmetics' felt eyeliner, single eyeshadows, and lip glosses and they are all the bee's knees lol. I love the eyeliner, it gives you a wing so easily and isn't streaky. Their shadows I got for only a dollar and they have good color payoff. Lip glosses also a dollar and they smell divine!
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, CA
Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Aarti P.
Aarti P.
Billerica, MA
I've used their liquid eye liner because it was really cheap and the liner doesn't even stay on. the packaging and tip is perfect but the formula needs to be changed. as soon as it dries and you go outside it becomes flakey and you can literally peel off the eyeliner.
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8
have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?