Benefit Cosmetics Launches a Desert-Island Kit
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
I'll give them half way. Their okay products. A little cheapy cheapy but they get the job done. I don't shop for Jordana often unless I'm on a budget and in need. You kind of get what you pay for in the end.
These are quite affordable and a drugstore brand. The quality is good. I particularly loved their lip makeup products.
Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
I love the Jordan's lip liners. They are creamy and the color selection is nice. The price is amazing and the product is great as well. If you want to start a lip liner collection, this brand is the one to start with.
Love how cheap the brand is but how amazing most of there products are. Very hard to find though but love the brand
Great drugstore brand to use if you're on a budget. I'm in love with the FabuLiner and think it's comparable to higher end liquid liners. Great stuff for a fraction of the cost
I have used the foundations, powders, ayeliner pencils and lipstick. I really like this products because they are good and ship, I mean, they work well and they are not expensive.. I use to buy this brand a lot.
yes, I would.
yes, I would.
The mascara is the best! I use it everyday. It's nice and pigmented and doesn't clump.
I only tried a couple times I used eyeshadow and lipstick it's okay not bad but not great either it's okay
Jordana cosmetics is not found in a lot of places, so you might have to dig around some. The products are cheap, which may cause a lot of customers to be wary- but you cannot go wrong with lipsticks or lip stains! These lip products are very pigmented and moisturizing. Recommended!
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos