Add a Photo

Photos (91)
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA

The lipsticks are great dupes of expensive brands. You get a good deal for your dollars.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Fort Payne, AL

Everything is amazing it's hard to tell about just one item when everything is great and works perfectly for everyone and not just a certain person. It's great all around and makes it easy to shop for whatever your needing very organized and from what I've seen amazing people work there and have very sweet personalities and know how to help
Chardae P.
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD

I get the lip liners from Walgreens and worl really well. The pigment is good with a long lasting formula. The price usually less than $4 and the offer an array of colors to choose from.
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Topeka, KS

I actually really like this brand! I have such a hard time with winged liner, but their liquid eyeliner is AMAZING!! Their products are so affordable too, and the quality is great! I always get mine from Walgreens, I'm not sure where else sells it. But I think it's definitely a good brand to try out!!
Irania P.
Irania P.
San Antonio, TX

I love this product ! great quality ! I rate it a 3 star. . Over all great product !!!!
zynthia p.
zynthia p.

Jordana lip line pencils its very creamy long wearing, the lipstick is very good shades and smell good. the range of precious colors, i live the eyeliners. And the matte powders of this line is amazing,very good products at affordable prices i recommend it.
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA

They have really nice make up for a good price. I do shop a lot of jordana products. My fav would be there mate lipsticks. No improvement needed.
Mirian C.
Mirian C.

I have the blush "Luminoso" que I like it so much. It is two products to one. So practise.
Ximena C.
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA

Pretty inexpensive brand. I've been using it since I lived in Mexico and is great
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Lompoc, CA

Good cheap cosmetics. It seems to target the teen market, so everything is shimmery and pastel. My fav product is a crystal glitter nail polish. I use it over white nail polish for sparkly Unicorn nails!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.