Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI
Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
San Leandro, CA
I love their lipliners because they're extremely affordable. I only have one, but it works really well and glides on smoothly.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY
The Jordana sweet cream matte liquid lip colors are so so good ! They are super affordable, while still being pigmented, matte but non-drying. My fave shade is tiramisu.., such a pretty dusty mauve nude color !
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Didn't really purchase. Had a nail polish given as a gift. It was a beautiful silver/chrome color. Loved to use it, but it would leave my finger books yellow after removing it. Not sure what it was.
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! 🤗
Rocio T.
Rocio T.
Love everything about this make up would definitely recommend . Specifically there matte lipstick Awsome.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I use their mascara when I want something natural. I haven't tried anything else from their line, but that product has been a repurchase for years now.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Great value and quality in every single product I have tried by this brand. My only complaint is that I am not able to get more products from this company locally.
Jamee M.
Jamee M.
Shelby, NC
Jordana has some hidden gems in their collection that are great and affordable such as their mascara, eyeliner, and matte lipsticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.