Add a Photo

#28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Anali M.
Anali M.

I have only tried their Jordana nail polish, it was a good nail polish and I like that the variety of colors are nice and bold , also that this brand can be found in basically any store and for a cheap price
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I recently tryed there lip liners after hearing a review on them, and I've got to say they are super creamy and also afforded which is great! When I go back I would like to try out there eye liner and mostly liquid lipstick and regular lipstick!
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8

have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA

They have great products for the price. I always find them at my local Kmart. And this is really a good brand to try if you're looking for a hidden gem to become your new staple product. Try the mascaras!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Scottsdale, AZ

I heard great things about Jordana's INCOLOR Fabuliner liquid eyeliner, so I had to pick it up from the drugstore. This was an amazing product for it's price and availability, but my dried out fairly quick, as why it received a lower score. Other than the lifespan of this product, it deserves five stars. It was easy to control and stayed straight and consistent. I would definitely try it out again
Amie C.
Amie C.
Lake Worth, FL

Just like any brand it could be a hit ot miss. but lately there products have been a hit. I have almost all there new matte liquid lipsticks and there amazing the only this is they do dry my lips
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Albuquerque, NM

I love Jordana Cosmetics! They are a very affordable brand! I love the quality of there products, its amazing! I love there Modern Matte lipsticks! They are the best! I also love there Fabubrow pencils! Awesome brand!
Naydra H.
Naydra H.
Warm Springs, OR

Best lash extreme volumizing & Best length extreme mascara is great. I love using them both. My favorite mascaras.
Najette A.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD

The products are incredibly cheap, the formulas are not long lasting, and I really don't see a reason to shop their products at all.

I've mostly used their lipsticks and the colors are appealing but the pigmentation is very dull.

I will not shop their products again.
Najla F.
Najla F.
Oakley , Ca

Jordana is one of those brands that you can count on. The quality is great and it's inexpensive. So affordable
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.