Add a Photo

Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics is a nice affordable brand. So many good products in their line. The Jordana matte lipsticks are my favorite
Jamee M.
Jamee M.
Shelby, NC
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has some hidden gems in their collection that are great and affordable such as their mascara, eyeliner, and matte lipsticks.
Zamari P.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Liquid eyeliner, it isn't the best but it is good for the price it is. The only issue I had is that my liner dried out pretty quick.
Ria M.
Ria M.
Elmhurst, IL
Feb. 3, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great quality products for small prices! I always try to snag a few things when I see these on sale. I love the eyeliners and lipliners!! The mascara adds a lot of an impact as well. I definitely want to try more. I see this brand at Walgreen's and Kmart.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
Jan. 1, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use their mascara when I want something natural. I haven't tried anything else from their line, but that product has been a repurchase for years now.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
Feb. 3, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
nikki s.
nikki s.
Austell, GA
Dec. 31, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i love their eye & lip liners and in my opinion they are just as good as any high end cosmetic chain. not only do they look good but they are very affordable so if you lose a liner you wont cry "theres $15 dollars down the drain.."
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only really used lip products from this brand but they are extraordinary. Most of their lip products have a faint smell to them like the Mac lipsticks but it isn't as overpowering. The price is great for the quality and there is a great deal of range of makeup by this brand.
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This are so affordable. I always purchase their lip liners and eye pencils. This r so much better then high end produts. This in my must have lists. Everytime i go to walgreens i always purchse sonething from their aisle. Highly recommend!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.