Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca

I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I really love this company. Everything i have tried has been great, and affordable. I love the fabuliner liquid liner pen, and the twist and shine lip stains.. they are each under $4 and work amazingly well. I reach for them frequently
Diana P.
Diana P.
Irving, TX

I like Jordana cosmetics, they are not pricey and have a good quality. I have tried Jordana lipsticks and I like them.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Middletown, NJ

I only used their lip pots which I'm obsessed with. They help moisturizer and they smell wonderful.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Travelers Rest

Very affordable makeup products. Love there lip products, aalways very pigmented and hydrating. Would recomended to many new beginners .
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego, CA

Jordana Cosmetics is a great affordable brand. They have amazing makeup to choose from. My favorite from them has to be there mascara. It adds volume and length with just two coats. I always pick mines up from Walgreens.
Parmida K.
Parmida K.
Glendale, CA

The Jordana auto lip liner is one of my favorites! I love the shade Tauny and their mascara is great too.
Ninoshka F.
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ

This lip liner of jodana i buy it in walgrees its chip lik 2$ and ists the best lip liner i used in my live its realy soft and his pigment ts realy good...i recomended 100%
Christie P.
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK

I LOVE the Jordana lip liner in the color tawny! It is sooo inexpensive and very non drying. It lasts so well. I love all their lip liners but tawny is the most pretty and natural color. I highly recommend the lip liners. Especially because they are not wooden!
Sammy C.
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ

This line of cosmetics is very affordable especially for me. My local dollar store, 2 blocks away, sells most of their products for $1.25 each! I think its a great deal because on the website, the products are more than $1.25. My dollar store doesn't sell the newer products but it's ok because walgreens sells jordana and so does kmart. the products can be compared to high end and the color pigmentation is very nice for cheap makeup. i love the eyeliner and eyeshadows the best. More than half of my makeup collection is jordana!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.