Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Mabel V.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love them they have many good products the first thing I try were some products that they gave me for my birthday and after that I look more into their stuff
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Growing up Jordana nail polish was my go-to! I've gotta admit, tho, I still find myself going back to them every now and then. Actually, they've got a garlic based base coat that I literally wear every single time before I apply my nail polish. It protects them from getting all nasty and yellow looking, and helps them grow super quick! They've got all the colors, super inexpensive, and it's a brand that I've known for years!
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
I have been using the felt tip pen liner for years and i love it its very precise and dark!
Paula F.
Paula F.
Garfield , NJ
Jordana has the cheapest best lipglosses EVER!!! I buy mines from my local Walgreens for 1.99. Not sticky, goes on super shiny.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
I use more nails enamels, my mom love all the pinks, are so soft, lasting longer, some have pearl powers and is very good for the nails.
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN
Jordana is one of my favorite drug store brands! Everything they have is always a hit for me. Especially their new stuff that just launched! I'm obsessed!!
KT R.
KT R.
Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Brooklyn, NY
I like there products. Lipsticks,liners shadows, etc. I'm always looking for new shades of everything
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.