Add a Photo

KT R.
KT R.
Feb. 4, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:59 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great value and quality in every single product I have tried by this brand. My only complaint is that I am not able to get more products from this company locally.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Feb. 4, 2017, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Garfield , NJ
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has the cheapest best lipglosses EVER!!! I buy mines from my local Walgreens for 1.99. Not sticky, goes on super shiny.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Jan. 1, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use more nails enamels, my mom love all the pinks, are so soft, lasting longer, some have pearl powers and is very good for the nails.
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 1, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Alicia a.
Alicia a.
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:27 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Found this brand a couple months ago at a local drugstore was so surprised by the range of products they have! The prices are so affordable tried a few things definitely like
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY
Feb. 4, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana sweet cream matte liquid lip colors are so so good ! They are super affordable, while still being pigmented, matte but non-drying. My fave shade is tiramisu.., such a pretty dusty mauve nude color !
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Tinker C.
Tinker C.
Tomball, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip liners are my favorite!! Not only are they affordable but amazing quality and so creamy.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.