BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Yarely G.
Yarely G.
Es muy bueno sus labiales tienen una textura muy buena los colores estĂĄn bien pigmentados
member-924016e13
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA
I love Jordana lipsticks in particular. As a Chicana, it's important to use colors that accentuate the good parts of my lips. The pigments are great and some of the matte's are excellent to pair with other liners or products. Very versatile product. Definitely my top fave <3
Annah W.
Annah W.
York , SC
Not gonna lie I've used a few Jordana products in my life that were really whack. Like they smelled or tasted really bizzare or they separated but I've also used a few that blew me away. (AKA Jordana best lash volumizing mascara which I've used like 12 tubes of.) Their lipliners are also bombbbbbb😍
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Jordana can be found at all discount stores. It's very very affordable. Not really considered high end beauty products but good for practicing.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Absolutely loove the purple mascara from this brnad its absolutely amazing for sooo much volume! I forgot the name but its an amazing product . Very affordable brand as well!
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Los diseños de cada procucto me encantan, son muy llamativos y cómodos para cargar con nosotros, son espectacules, me encanta d¿que los productos tengan aromas, eso me agrada bastante al hacer uso de ellos, recomendadísimo cada unos de los productos, en especial las barras humectantes, contorneadores y bålsamos con brillo o matte.
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.
one friends present me this product of mark jordana it's very nice because it;s easy when you want use makeup in your face and smell very well i love it.
Laura H.
Laura H.
I have used Jordana Cosmetics' felt eyeliner, single eyeshadows, and lip glosses and they are all the bee's knees lol. I love the eyeliner, it gives you a wing so easily and isn't streaky. Their shadows I got for only a dollar and they have good color payoff. Lip glosses also a dollar and they smell divine!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Love this brand! It's very affordable and the quality of their products is great. I love their sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks -- great color selection and they have great staying power! I usually buy my Jordana from Kmart. I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come!
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.