BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alondra H.
I have a aqua colored eyeliner which I love! I tried looking for Jordana and I found a small section in my local Walgreens. Price is good for the items they carry, they don't smear but they do wear off so you'd have to reapply.
Megan J.
I haven't used many of their products. What I have used I wasn't very impressed with. It was inexpensive so it wasn't a total waste. I much prefer spending money on other brands. On the plus side they have super cute packaging.
Garima K.
Love how inexpensive and great their products are. Great lip liners and mascaras! Also their new liquid lipsticks are very inexpensive and GREAT! Definitely will be repurchasing their products and trying more of their products
Zuly R.
Milwaukee , WI
Jordana cosmetic has a variety of products that you can definitely afford they are so inexpensive for example they have a mini palette with 6 shadow for about 8 dollars how amazing is that you definitely should go try them out
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I love their matte lipsticks ! Theyre totally affordable and have amazing pigmentation ! Their lip liners are great to, i think these are the only lip liners ive bought that dont come broken from the inside. Totally reccomend.
Brenda D.
Cheyenne, WY
Jordana has some of the best products and they are so inexpensive that it is amazing. I love jordanas lipsticks they are some of the best especially there new liquid lipsticks. I love them any literally have every single one.
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC
The cheapest best quality makeup I have found yet! I love their lip liners and face powder! The shopping Expirence was great! Big signs, prices on everything! Very affordable! I would recommend that everyone shop this brand!
MG F.
Oak Creek, WI
Lip liners extraordinaire. Hands down the best. It is very inexpensive and great quality. Best part, no sharpening needed. I buy about 5-6 every 3-4 months. Yes great quality. And great price. I recommend this produ highly.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love jordana cosmetics!! The liquid matte lipsticks are to die for they are long lasting and dont dry your lips out and are transfer proof once you pet them dry down..im also very impressed with the liquid eyeliner as well
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
I love Jordana Cosmetics! I have several products from this company. You can find it in your local Walgreens. It's SUPER affordable. The products last so long on my face. Great quality make up. You won't be disappointed!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?