BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lauren P.
Lauren P.
I usually don't wear mascara that isn't waterproof but I decided to try one of theirs for my everyday no makeup makeup look and I'm glad I did. It offers very black color payoff and it doesn't flake or smudge. I will repurchase. Especially for the price
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Jordana is my go to drug store makeup brand for lipsticks he here new highlights lip liners are my favorite super creamy glides on easy and blends beautiful super happy I found this brand I will stay buying it and recommend Jordana to every makeup lover
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
This product is really good for it's price. I have tried nail polish and lipsticks and i love how they look on me, they have a really big color pallete. I don't usually buy this brand, but i have a lot of their products. i would recommend shopping here.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I've been using their blush for a while now and it's fantastic! Lots of product for a cheap price, long lasting, and looks very natural. A great product especially at a drugstore price. I would repurchase this again and would buy other products as well.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Cambridge , WI
Jordana is a great affordable mak-up brand. There are some items that work better than others, but overall i think they are great for beginners in make up.

Their fabu-liner is amazing! It stands up to my high end liners but is a fraction of the price!
keahi p.
keahi p.
this brand is always a complete hit or a complete miss for me. I love the lip liners and blushes are...great price for great quality. I just wish they would be sold in more stores. I can only ever find them in 1 or 2 stores that are far away from me..
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY
while I can find Jordana in a few shops near me and they are very affordable the products I have tried were not very good quality and not worth the money at all. They are affordable but not amazing by any means. I would not recommend there products.
Kate s.
Kate s.
Midland, MI
Their mascara is my favorite product. It gives length and volume and is very black. It's not too hard to remove but doesn't flake through out the day. It's comparable to better than by too faced but is $3 versus $22. I find it at my local Walgreens.
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA
I have tried several products from Jordana and I have been pleasantly surprised by all of them. I especially like all of the pencil products from this company and there's no way that you can beat the price. I will continue to try out more products.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I love the Jordana brand. Everything is high quality for a super affordable price. I also love that it's easily accessible at Walgreens. I've tried several of the Jordana products from mascara to lip products and I've been pleased with all of them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.