Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Tannah D.
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS

I have their fall/Halloween collection right now and I'm absolutely in love ❤️ colors are white, black, orange, dark red, light red, purple, blue, grey. Takes two coats but they are defiantly matte and they do not dry out my lips crazy like most matte liquid lips do
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boston, MA

This brand is amazing. It is very inexpensive and the products are surprisingly great quality. I would suggest their lip products, liquid eyeliner pen, eyebrow pencils, and lip liners. I will continue to buy Jordana Cosmetics as long as I can find them in walgreens.
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Frisco, TX

Jordana is a underdog brand at drugstores. But, once I discovered their products, I fell in love. My first love with Jordana Cosmetics are their blushes. Their Modern Matte lipsticks, Sweet Cream Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Liners, Fabuliner are the best from the brand.
Halla A.
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA

Jordana is an amazing makeup company. I have only used a couple items but from what Ive tried it is absolutely amazing! I adore their mascaras and lip liners. the price cannot be beat. each item is about two dollars and well worth every penny. I adore this brand!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH

I have an eyeliner and a lip liner from them, I like the lip liner, but the eyeliner is hard like the ones you would by twenty years ago. I won't buy these cosmetics again. I won't recommend them to others either, but the lip liner is good if you are on a budget.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Canton, SD

I wish I could find more variety locally so that I can try more products. My recent favorite find is the modern matte lipstick. The prices are so adorable and I have been very pleased with the lip color options I've purchased so far. Please put more in walgreens
Sushma R.
Sushma R.
Boca Raton, FL

I like Jordana cosmetics because it is cheap and affordable and a decent product. I like their eye liners and buy them all the time. I also like their eye shadows their browns and made to last products apply really well to my skin and definitely pops the makeup.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I recently purchased or Jordana sweet creme lipstick. I think it is in a color called Strawberry Shortcake. I am so glad that I made this Choice. It is a beautiful color it's really pigmented and it's long-lasting and doesn't dry out. Would definitely recommend.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Louis, MO

GREAT inexpensive products. I love their eyeliners, they are my go to and last forever. They have liquid, pencil, and a gel based liner. I purchase mine from Walgreens and their products have never disappointed. I recommend them for a touchup bag for your purse!
Renee C.
Renee C.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (TX)

I recently tried Jordan and hot a lip liner I was very impressed with. I am gonna start trying other products they male since I loved the lip liner so much. It was very pigmented and stayed put and did not bleed. I can't wait to try another product mace by them
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.