BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA
I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Concord
I use Jordana eye liner. It goes on smooth, much better than a pencil and not as messy or as difficult as liquid.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Elizama M.
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado
Esta marca es demaciado economica apesar de eso...sus productos son de muy bna calidad...
Lois Aileen V.
Lois Aileen V.
El Paso, TX
Love it. Intresting. Enjoy it. Its always great to try new things. I don't buy often just looking to try new things.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Jordana cosmetics is an awesome and affordable brand that have some ridiculously cheap items with a great quality.
isamar r.
isamar r.
Jordana eye liner pencil is just the best!ūüĎć‚̧ūüėä Smooth lastes long and great affordable price
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Diamond is my go-to eyeliner when I'm wearing false lashes (which is most of the time if I leave the house), and I will never be without it. It's sometimes hard to find, so I order it on their website and order several at a time so I never run out. It has just the right size and shape brush for the perfect line. And, the stuff does not budge, I mean it. Does. Not. Budge. It has to be removed with some good eye makeup remover. I've found that micellar water works best for me, even better than my best remover, because if I just put some on a cotton round, fold it, and hold it on my eye several seconds, then I do not have to rub my eyes very much at all to get all my eye makeup off (even stubborn mascara). I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use; once you get used to the brush, it's really easy. You do need to shake it before you use it, and, I like to store mine upside down. This is a 5 star product for me. It's not $45.00, or a high end name, it's less than $5.00, and I love that! That lets me buy a high end product sometimes.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Me encanta esta marca y lo mejor esque es economica sus labiales matte son muy buenosūüíĄ
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?