Add a Photo

Zain H.
Munster, IN
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of my favorite drug store brands! Everything they have is always a hit for me. Especially their new stuff that just launched! I'm obsessed!!
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have tried both the matte lipsticks and nail polishes. I fell in love with the nail polish as it went on easy on my nails. The lipstick also went on nicely and was very pigmented and nicely scented.
Mabel V.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love them they have many good products the first thing I try were some products that they gave me for my birthday and after that I look more into their stuff
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Jan. 22, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Carrollton, TX
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great makeup at affordable prices. I love their mascaras and liquid pen eyeliners!!
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Didn't really purchase. Had a nail polish given as a gift. It was a beautiful silver/chrome color. Loved to use it, but it would leave my finger books yellow after removing it. Not sure what it was.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have been using the felt tip pen liner for years and i love it its very precise and dark!
KT R.
KT R.
Feb. 4, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.