BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Nana L.
I love the Jordan's lip liners. They are creamy and the color selection is nice. The price is amazing and the product is great as well. If you want to start a lip liner collection, this brand is the one to start with.
Mandi B.
I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK
I LOVE the Jordana lip liner in the color tawny! It is sooo inexpensive and very non drying. It lasts so well. I love all their lip liners but tawny is the most pretty and natural color. I highly recommend the lip liners. Especially because they are not wooden!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I haven't used much of this product, but it is a cheap drugstore brand. I have used their matte lip creams and they are amazing. They are lasting and have gorgeous pigmentation.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I love this lipstick! I think I got every color. It's very moisturizing and the color glides on so nice. It lasts all day. The price is insanely affordable so it makes me want it more! I recommend this brand!!
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY
I love Jordana lipstick! I have been buying this pne color coco for years. They also make great eyeshadow as well.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?