Add a Photo

Photos (91)
francis a.
francis a.
Orlando, FL

I love the eyeliners and lipliners, good pigmentation, easy to apply, creamy, they don't smudged or bleed and the best price!!!
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Los Angeles, CA

I have tried jordanas lip limer i love them so much they have so many beautiful colors
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.

Jordana cosmetics is awesome.. it's super adorable and their lipsticks and mascaras are the bomb! ❤️
isamar r.
isamar r.

Jordana eye liner pencil is just the best!👍❤😊 Smooth lastes long and great affordable price
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Gainesville, GA

The mascara is the best! I use it everyday. It's nice and pigmented and doesn't clump.
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC

i love the quality and value that this line offers. It covers a broader range of skin tones and undertones, and i think that's pretty important when it comes to having not only a makeup line, but a drugstore makeup line. I love their eyeliners and lip liners smooth appearance. Everything is always nice quality and packaged well.
josefa c.
josefa c.

solo conosco de esta marca sus esmaltes e uñas y en lo personal me encantan porque cubren muy bien la uña , mi esmalte favorito de jordana es el de garlic ya que me como mucho las uñas , siempre regalo esmaltes jordana para cumpleaños son el regalo perfecto
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY

The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used! It's really amazing for the price. I paid about 3 dollars for it. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It goes on well!
Qua' Tesha F.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS

The matte lipstick is to die for!!!!!!!! It's so affordable!! And lots of colors to choose from' I shop here so frequently! It's perfect. Don't change a thing. I will definitely shop here again. Let me go check my email for emails from Jordana. lol
molly K.
molly K.
Blacklick, OH

Jordana needs to be more available and its super underrated.well,by everyone except the makeup community!!Jordana has lots and lots of dupes for high end makeup brands and that's how I found out about them and fell in love with them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.