Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Bryant, AR

I love that these products are priced well. I am addicted to lip crayons/balms/stains. Jordana's lip balm stain in Honey Love is the perfect color.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ

This is a hidden gem at a quarter of the price of department store cosmetics. I can only find Jordana at Walgreens where I live. I recently bought two Lip Stain Balm Crayons and they were much better than the expensive Clinique versions! I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC

I purchased a different lip stain balm crayon for $9.99 in December. I liked it so much that I by chance came across the simular product by Jordana for $2.99. Picked a color and wow....I love it as much if not more than the more expensive item. I will purchase more of this product soon in different colors. Good color and long lasting without drying lips.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca

I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I really love this company. Everything i have tried has been great, and affordable. I love the fabuliner liquid liner pen, and the twist and shine lip stains.. they are each under $4 and work amazingly well. I reach for them frequently
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

As Carli Bybel would say, I love their lip liners! All their products are great and super cheap, but their lip liners have to be my favorite.
Scarlet R.
Scarlet R.
Miami, Florida

lo poco que he usado me ha gustado bastante. hay mucha variedad de colores en labiales y pinturas de uñas y el precio es muy accesible.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

Love this brand. Their volume extreme mascara is out of this world and only $3! You cannot go wrong even if it doesn't work for you! Lip liners are always on sale at Walgreens for under a $1 and everything has such great quality
Beaumont, TX

Jordana lipliners are underrated. They are great dupes for some of the higher end lipliners. They are fairly inexpensive, the quality is great and they last a good while. The only con I have is that there isn't a big color selection to choose from.
Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA

Love how cheap the brand is but how amazing most of there products are. Very hard to find though but love the brand
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.