Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Zamari P.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il

Liquid eyeliner, it isn't the best but it is good for the price it is. The only issue I had is that my liner dried out pretty quick.
Jen C.
Jen C.

I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
Abby B.
Abby B.

Great drugstore brand with awesome pricing and products if you are on a budget or want alternate products
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX

Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
Bryce P.
Bryce P.
Atlanta, GA

They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
Paola O.
Paola O.
Savannah, GA

I got their new highliter and is my new obsession. I really recommend it. They also have a countouring one and I'm super excited to try.
safiyah j.
safiyah j.
Durham, NC

I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite item from their cosmetics are their lip liners and some eye liners. It's a very good drug store brand.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Jordana cosmetics is an alright drug store company. You can definitely get a lot for ur money but there are definitely better options out there.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.