BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Medford, WI
This products I like of this Brand are the lipsticks AND specially the texture AND the diferentes color they have
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
The blush was my favorite. Pigmented enough to show up but not bright or sparkly. I steer clear from the eyebrow pencils though, too rough and have to be sharpened. Stick with their powders, they rock
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used several Jordana nail polishes. Colors are very pretty and "new". I find that they don't last very long though. However, if you like to change your nail polish frequently, it works.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Janet G.
Janet G.
Bought the lip liners which are really good for their price and also the matte lip creams are really good not drying at all and the smell is like cookies!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lexington, SC
I have been using their eyeliner for a few months now in two shades, a dark brown and black. They are great! Both glide on very easily but with precision. It's the type of eyeliner that you twist to push up instead of sharpening and that works really well. I find myself looking for this brand for eyeliner now - it is my new favorite!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I had never used there items before but they came in one of my monthly subscriptions, i really liked their blush and highlighter plus i like that it is made in the USA.
isamar r.
isamar r.
Jordana eye liner pencil is just the best!ūüĎć‚̧ūüėä Smooth lastes long and great affordable price
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
First Jordana Product I Have Used And I Loved So Much Was Thier NEW Liquid Matte Lippies, So Comfortable To Wear,
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?