Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
DORAL , FL
I like Jordana Cosmetics very very much. I like them because they have good quality considering their prices. They're cheap and have a great variety of products for everyone. I'm not an usual shopper of this brand but I can say that the times I've used em' I always end up satisfied. Definetily I'd buy here again.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love their eyeliner's because they glide on so creamy and easily. I will be making other purchases from them soon.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Andrea l.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the Jordana lip and eye pencils, they are very smooth, creamy, and easy to smudge out.
I have to order these products online only because they are not sold in my local beauty stores, however i dont mind waiting for shippment because they are worth the wait
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Santa Fe, NM
Super affordable and they have great products. I especially like their matte lip products and their eyeliners.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love jordana liquid liner u don't come by the brand to much but I manage to get my hands on that liner it stays put, and it just works, I love it!! Highly recommended
Cassiy H.
Cassiy H.
East Lansing, MI
I love using their lipsticks because they are affordable and the pigment is just amazing. Their blush is also a very good deal. I do shop here very often. Pro they are cheap con it is hard to find around sometimes.
linda o.
linda o.
I have tried blushes, lipsticks, and liquid lipsticks from Jordana. The lipsticks are available in a good selection of colors. The colors are pigmented and are comfortable on the lips. I also really like their liquid lipsticks. They are priced well and are not too drying.
jeanette m.
jeanette m.
I have used the jordana black liquid eyeliner pen amd i absolutely loved it ... goes on perfectly ..creates a perfect line it doesnt smudge or breal apart when it dries .
i have also used jordana lipsticks they have beautiful shades in matte and glossy.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.