Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I have one of their lipsticks and the color is my fav. I wish it would stay longer but for the price and the color it's so worth reapplying every 10-15 minutes of my day. if I'm going out I take this with me for a quick natural lip.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hemet, CA

Lipsticks are good quality. Also they are good price. I love their mattes they are nice and creamy
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Jordan's best lash extreme is my favorite mascara ever! It gives me thick and full lashes. I recommend it to all my friends!
Diana H.
Diana H.

I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Del Rio, TX

I've only tried their lipsticks but they're pretty good especially for the low price. Used this brand when I was starting out with makeup
Marcela Y.
Marcela Y.
San Jose, CA

Just bought their fabulous eye liner a few days ago and I love how the tip makes it easy to draw on your eyeliner cateye tips. The only thing is that since it's not waterproof it does not last long enough, so if you are looking for a quick 1hr fix, you can use this but if you are looking for long wear, I do not recommend it
Micaylah D.
Micaylah D.
Tavares, FL

Their lip liners are bomb. I like how affordable this brand is as well. Very great quality though.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Absolutely love Jordana cosmetics! They have some really incredible makeup! I love their blush and eyeshadow so much! I like that they are unique and different. Their lip products are great too!
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I really like jornadana cosmetics because its cheaper and they work great i really like the lip liners they are great!! 👍
Kelis N.
Kelis N.
Enfield, CT

The lip liners are creamy and lasting reminding me of the wear of macs lip liners bad u can't beat the price!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.