Add a Photo

Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Feb. 6, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of my favorite inexpensive makeup brands. Their eyeliner is AMAZING! It's $2-3, glides on so easily, and the black is SO BLACK. Perfect!!! I will always repurchase this gem of a product. I only wish I could find Jordana products in more stores!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Downey, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their eyeshadows and lip products i have jordana lip sticks and they a creamy and dry out on your lips the colors are a great selection I just wish they would stay longer. Once I eat the color is gone off my lips but if you dont have a problem with reapplying than Jordana is great ! :)
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like Jordana Cosmetics very very much. I like them because they have good quality considering their prices. They're cheap and have a great variety of products for everyone. I'm not an usual shopper of this brand but I can say that the times I've used em' I always end up satisfied. Definetily I'd buy here again.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Perris, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
So so affordable and great quality. I highly recommend there lipsticks and lip liners so amazing and great shades.
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their eyeliner's because they glide on so creamy and easily. I will be making other purchases from them soon.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
Jan. 2, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
Andrea l.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the Jordana lip and eye pencils, they are very smooth, creamy, and easy to smudge out.
I have to order these products online only because they are not sold in my local beauty stores, however i dont mind waiting for shippment because they are worth the wait
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Santa Fe, NM
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Super affordable and they have great products. I especially like their matte lip products and their eyeliners.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.