BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Plainview , NY
It is really good! I love all the products of this brand. I use every morning
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.
one friends present me this product of mark jordana it's very nice because it;s easy when you want use makeup in your face and smell very well i love it.
Maya W.
Maya W.
The have an extreme mascara that is the bomb!!
Jessie V.
Jessie V.
I recently was given a Jordan's Easyshine glossy lip color in one if my subscription bags and I absolutely loved it. It's not sticky and has a nice shine. Can't wait to try more colors!
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
This brand has some really amazing stuff! It does seem to be a little hit to miss sometimes though. I do love their mascara but they also seem to dry up quickly. But they look amazing! I love most of their products and are super affordable! Always a repurchase!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Jordana is really a hidden gem. For years I thought it was another cheapie drugstore brand, but then I started hearing good things and bought some products! Quality does vary sometimes (I'm not a fan of the foundation/concealer and powder blush) but some products are really home runs! Minus one star because the packaging does leave some wanting. However, it's easily looked past because of the phenomenal prices! Stock up on eyeliners and lipliners for sure:)
Kahla H.
Kahla H.
The Jordan lipliners are AWESOME. Super pigmented & buttery & they go on very easily and smooth. They stay put all day. I like to pair them with liquid lipsticks & they tend to stay put all day. The pros about their lipliners are endless. Affordable, available at the drugstore, pigmented, apply easily. What more could you ask for in a lip liner?
jeanette m.
jeanette m.
I have used the jordana black liquid eyeliner pen amd i absolutely loved it ... goes on perfectly ..creates a perfect line it doesnt smudge or breal apart when it dries .
i have also used jordana lipsticks they have beautiful shades in matte and glossy.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Windsor, VT
I really love their Mascara and liquid pen eye liner. They both go one well and last just as well as a high end brand. They also make great chubby stick eye pencils that act as amazing cream bases for eyeshadows that need a little extra help! They are just as good as Maline at a fraction of the price!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?