Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX

Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
Bryce P.
Bryce P.
Atlanta, GA

They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
Paola O.
Paola O.
Savannah, GA

I got their new highliter and is my new obsession. I really recommend it. They also have a countouring one and I'm super excited to try.
safiyah j.
safiyah j.
Durham, NC

I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite item from their cosmetics are their lip liners and some eye liners. It's a very good drug store brand.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Jordana cosmetics is an alright drug store company. You can definitely get a lot for ur money but there are definitely better options out there.
giseel c.
giseel c.
Avon, CO

I've tried one of their blush that my grandma gave me, and it was amazing i absolutely. i loved it and i will be buying it again.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ

Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX

I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.