Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX

Very good quality for the price..i use the jordana eye base primer and i use it more than my Urban Decay! Highly recommend
Lillian D.
Lillian D.
chester, pa

They are made by Milani and most of the formulas are very similar just usually a couple dollars cheaper and they tend to come out with new similar products within a month or two of each other, not always but often. While Milani any not be high end itself if you are working on a minuscule budget like I am, finding this quality for these prices is really great.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL

I'm very happy with Jordana! Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price! I have quite a few favorites from Jordana! They are good with lip and eye products.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA

Very inexpensive and pretty good quality. I really like the lipsticks and nail polishes.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Riverside, CA

I've only tried their retractable eyeliners and they are pretty good. They smudge a lot but it's so easy to glide on your eyes with and the price is so low. I prefer this over elf honestly, at least the eyeliners.
Kamille L.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI

I'm shocked that I haven't tried their stuff until a few months ago! Their moisturizing balm stains, lip liners, 12 hr eyeliners and shadow sticks are amazing! Great value, too!
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX

Super affordable and quality products!
Tylin M.
Tylin M.
Inglewood, CA

I've used some of their regular lip glosses. They are really nice :)
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH

Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara. So affordable and last all day!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO

The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they don't have more stuff! My Walgreens only carries their lipstick pretty much. Their lip balm stain is wonderful. I definitely recommend Cranberry Crush for a Christmas-y look. The stuff is moisturizing but also so colorful on the lips and doesn't dry up into the cracks of your lips.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.