Add a Photo

Jennifer G.
Garden Grove, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like the jordana lip products!! They are great quality and are super cheap in price!! It's super affordable you can't beat that!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
Emrani M.
Emrani M.
La Joya, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love how inexpensive it is! The makeup has great pigmentation and the nail polishes are beautiful
Brytnie A.
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I just tried this brand for the first time last week and I love it so far! I tried a matte lip in this gorgeous deep red color! Also I bought an eyebrow pencil now that color was off for my skin tone and hair color but that's okay it was cheap
Kim D.
Kim D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Feb. 6, 2017, 4:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
you get what you pay for with this product. that being said you should ultimately know what to expect. I would love if their eye makeup would improve. I can tell they are trying but just havent been up to my standard
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great products! My favorite ever eyeliner is from them, and I love their lip balms. They are very affordable but are also amazing quality, even better than some Sephora items. Recommend if you're on a budget!
Diana J.
Diana J.
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
one of my favorite drugstore brands! very affordable! love their lip pencils! tawny is my favorite.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:39 p.m.
I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love that their products are made in the USA! Great quality, and great prices!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought a liquid matte lip from Jordana and for the price I paid it wasn't bad. It's affordable just 4.99 and it's pigment is great for being a drug store product. And I would recommend to others! It didn't dry your lips out but then again it doesn't moisturizers that well either.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.