BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL
Jordana is a brand that has some spectacular products, lipsticks and blushes are simply great.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I have the pink Jordana lip stain. I was surprised to see how smooth it went on. I was really surprised to see that it stayed on all night! It is very moisturizing and smooth. I love Jordana cosmetics!
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
los pintalabios son increibles ademas tienen una gran variedad de colores y duran muchisimo a mi me gustan mucho
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
The blush was my favorite. Pigmented enough to show up but not bright or sparkly. I steer clear from the eyebrow pencils though, too rough and have to be sharpened. Stick with their powders, they rock
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me gustan la mayoría de sus productos labiales, bases, entre otros tienen calidad y pigmentación a un cosoto bastante accesible... Y algunos productos sorprenden recomendado... 💗
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I can't really say I've tried much of their products other than the auto eyeliner. I believe it was around $1 but it's good. I only use it one my waterline but It stays all day and is dark black. I don't see Jordana products in many stores.
nikki s.
nikki s.
Austell, GA
i love their eye & lip liners and in my opinion they are just as good as any high end cosmetic chain. not only do they look good but they are very affordable so if you lose a liner you wont cry "theres $15 dollars down the drain.."
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used several Jordana nail polishes. Colors are very pretty and "new". I find that they don't last very long though. However, if you like to change your nail polish frequently, it works.
GiGí V.
GiGí V.
Yuma
i love Jordans products , I like you're lippies and the creamy rich formula.. also very cheap stuff
shara b.
shara b.
Philadelphia, PA
Jordana Matte Lipstick

I would have never thought I would have found such a great lipstick for $3. So worth the purchase.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.