Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL

I have really sensitive eyes. Their retractable eyeliner is the only one that works with my eyes and doesn't bother them. The formula is awesome and goes in smooth. it smudges a little bit, but other than that it's rather long lasting.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN

I have the pink Jordana lip stain. I was surprised to see how smooth it went on. I was really surprised to see that it stayed on all night! It is very moisturizing and smooth. I love Jordana cosmetics!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO

I recently received this in the mail after entering a sweepstakes that they had on facebook. The kind I was given was an orange tinted lip balm and I truly love it! It goes on clean and isn't overly orange like I first thought. It looks smooth with just a touch of shine I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Maryam S.
Maryam S.

I searched far and wide for an eyeliner marker that would give me the perfect cat eye without creasing or running or smudging. I tried high end liners and honestly, this is the cheapest and best. Some markers tend to be too wet which just makes the liner feather and not give a crisp line. This liner is just the right amount of wet. Goes on smooth and keeps a nice sharp line! It's easy to use and lasts all day.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Marion, OH

I think that Jordana has a very good brand for being how inexpensive it is. Not all the products can be compared to higher end products but they are pretty good for what they are. One of my holy grail mascaras is the Jordana best lash extreme and that is only 3 dollars.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Killeen, TX

Love this cosmetics line. It is cheap and affordable and are great quality. I especially love their felt tip eyeliner. It is the best I have found and the only one I use right now. It is really black and creates a perfect winged liner.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Birmingham, MI

This company has a line of amazing products that a s very affordable and long lasting.
Corrine D.
Corrine D.

Jordana makeup products are very good [roducts for what they are. They're only a drugstore brand, so you cant expect 100% perfection, but the cheap price most definitely makes this brand worth your time. I particulalrly like their eye liners because they are very bold and go on smooth and clean. However, they do smudge and don't last all day.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

Very cheap and good quality. Best eyeliner pencils!!!
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.

I love their eyeliners, they have great colors, my favorite is a teal green and it goes on silky smooth. Everyone always comments on my eyeliner and think it's a MAC eyeliner.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.