Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA

I am a huge fan of Jordana lip liners. It is the one brand of liners that I use. They have a small selection of colors but the colors that they do have are very pretty. They are long wear so they don't fade throughout the day.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL

Love the affordable prices ! Quality is amazing especially thier lipliners. OH MY GOD they glide on like HEAVEN ! On my lips they are always durable . Never had anything negative to say about this brand.
Yennie T.
Yennie T.

Love be their products super inexpensive and affordable. Love their new liquid lipsticks even if I couldn't get them all I got as much as then I could .
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Las Vegas, NV

Ive only used there lip liners im not sure if they have anything else but i love there colors i have so many of them i have to buy doubles beacuse they discontinue there colors sometimes
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE

This is a very cheap price point brand but they do have some hidden gems. The Contor stick I absolutely love it blends so creamy and it is so cheap I would highly recommend I've definitely repurchasing I love it.
layken k.
layken k.

jordana has some of the best drugstore lip liners out there!! super creamy and last a while for how cheap they are. they also have affordable eyeliners and mascara
Emily S.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL

Great brand at an amazing price. I wish that they were at more drugstores, like CVS. Jordana has a lot of really good products, especially their liquid eyeliner
Lahnnie S.
Lahnnie S.

There pencils are so smooth & you get alot of product pencil for such an affordable price you can never go wrong when you buy them.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX

I really like the eye lines and lip products. They are very affordable and stay on well.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the lip pencils you can't go wrong with them but I wish they had a wider brightly in like different stores such as Walmart target and other places instead of just real drugstores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.