BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Love love love Jordana cosmetics. Such a great product for the price. Incredible value.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I have found the Jordana lip liners at some discount or dollar stores . I like the lip liners . They are creamy . The pros are they are inexpensive , you get a good amount , they have nice colors. The cons are mainly it can be hard to find all of the color selection in on place but they are worth trying.
Princess M.
Shafter, Ca
I haven't really used Jordana cosmetics but I have used there lip liners & I think there great really pigmented they have lots of colors they last awhile on your lips I would definitely recommend the lip liners
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i only like certain products from here but its super super cheap. their black and purple tube of mascara is amazing
Kayla P.
I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Rita C.
Bowling Green, KY
I have used their lip and eyeliners. very smooth, goes on easy. color is good.Staying power is good. Removes easily with makeup wipe.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I use Jordana eyeliner and it works well. The only complaint is that it smears/smudges easily.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR
Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?