Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Alice W.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN

Eyebrow pencils can be hard to match for a blonde. Most are too copper, or too grey.

I'm a dark blonde, way ashy (is it mousy brown? Is it mousy blonde? I don't know). This was recommended to me by the fine people at reddit's makeupaddiction forum. I bought a couple of other items to try. In the end my "brow solution" is:

1. This pencil - brush end.
2. This pencil - pencil end, first check if it needs sharpened, then gently outline the shape I want. Some days work out better than others hah! This isn't SO dry that you can't smudge it into a better shape once applied. Hence I follow it with a few other items.
3. NYX brow kit for blondes. This comes with a little brush, 4 colors (including an off-white highlighter), and a few stencils in a nice "stretchy band keeps it shut" package. I actually use their stencils that come in it and the color in the bottom right. I was skeptical of the stencils, but it really works.
4. NYX brow kit - the highlighter part. I take the brush in the highlighter and apply a bit of this around the whole outline of my brow to give it a sharper defined edge (better than drawing my edge of brow lines super sharp which would look too drawn on). A little extra goes under my arch on my brow bone.
5. e.l.f clear brow gel - just to hold the hairs where I had them.

Hope you have the same good luck!

Shannon V.
Shannon V.

They do have some good stuff, like their retractable lip liners and eyeliners. I also really liked their balm stains, which were very pigmented.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Trenton, GA

For the products being so cheap, I think they're much better than the competitor brands. They're cheaper than wet n wild and I think they work just as well for the basic items. My Jordana brow pencil works way better than my 5$ nyx.
Hala A.
Hala A.
KENITRA, gharb cherarda benihssen

I kind of like this brand, I mostly have nail polishes, they have some amazing colors. Good quality for a good price
Rebecca r.
Rebecca r.
Fenton, MI

I love jordana cosmetic and they're cheap. I love the blush, the fabuliner , the lip glosses and the Best extreme masacara is amazing!!!!!!!!!. That is my go to and it really makes your lashes dark and long. I definitely found my masacara. Go try jordana .
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

Every thing is cheap and it's good quality.
Sarai V.
Sarai V.
Far Rockaway, NY

I love jordana everything is amazing especially the lip products which is most of my collection lol. Only bad thing sorta is the matte lipstick feel kinda crayonish, and drying but color payoff is amazing on all of them
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO

Affordable and pigmented
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ

Great product! I've tried the lip balm and the liquid liner. I wish it was easier to find and sold in more stores!!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Haledon, NJ

This is a great cosmetic company. They actually sell some of it at dollar stores and it really cool I love their nail polishes the most. But their eyeliners and eye shadows are pretty cool too.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.