Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Very inexpensive products, for the price it's a good product, affordable the lip gloss are like $2.50 and last a fairly long time, taste fantastic and also are very moisturizer, of course I will buy a product from Jordana.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Brighton, CO

I've only ever used lip products but very rarely and I ever disappointed. I would love to try more
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

My favorite twist up eye liner. Stays all day. Only brand I'll use for my waterline. Definitely would recommend
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
ariana p.
ariana p.
Austin, TX

I love Jordania. being a make up artist i go online all the time for my clients and love all the employees there. they always have the best stuff and i shop there all the time. great quality and great prices i highly recommend everything they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keiona T.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Jordana has been stepping up thier game lately! The have good quality makeup for affordable prices. They launched a new set of products that have been getting good reviews.
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort , SC

I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington, VA

Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA

When I was younger Jordana cosmestics was the best and they still have great products at an affordable price! I love their lipliners, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.