BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
savannah h.
savannah h.
i haven't tried anything from jordana besides their lip stains and eyeliner, but i am obsessed with both of them! i won't use any other lip stain because it doesn't work the same, and the eyeliner looks good, and comes off perfect at the end of the day!! love them.
nikki s.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Jordana is my go to for lip liner always! It never lets me down on color choice and price
Cammi G.
Cammi G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm fairly new to this product. So far I don't have any cons about it I guess because I haven't used it that much. However, I do see that it offers a variety of pretty colors.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ
Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Sugarloaf, CA
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well. So to end my review, I'll let you know that I tend to reach for Jordana when trying new products from the drugstore. If I'm seeking a new product I will likely chose them over the many other options because they have an extremely awesome price point and I plainly find that the quality of most of their products is great and usually find myself disappointed when spending more money with another brand for what usually ends up being a subpar product when I could have spent a lot less and likely been pleasantly surprised with my purchase if I'd just chosen and stayed with Jordana in the first place. SO, new rule is.... try Jordana first AND THEN if I am unhappy with said product I'll branch out into the unknown, trial-and-usual-error territory of other drugstore brand selections.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Red Bluff, CA
I haven't tried one thing I don't like! I love they're lip liners and glosses! They're single eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented! They are so cheap! It's so easy to pick out what you want from they're displays! I tell all my friends and family about my favorite products!
Genny E.
Genny E.
san diego
Jordana Cosmetics is a great affordable brand. They have amazing makeup to choose from. My favorite from them has to be there mascara. It adds volume and length with just two coats. I always pick mines up from Walgreens.
Elizabrth C.
Elizabrth C.
Anaheim, CA
Jordana Cosmetics has its hits and misses like any other brand, my favorite of them is there lip liners, nail polish glitters, blushes, well really everything. lol hope this helps.
Marian F.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I have picked up these cosmetics as a last minute choice and I always wish I would have bought two! The quality is great and the price is great. The line is hard to find.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA
Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?