BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
janie l.
janie l.
Mission, TX
I'm obsessed with Jordan's blushes,lipsticks and what I love the most it's that they are so affordable and there near where I live
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
If you ever want a good vividly pigmented, affordable eyeliner Jordana is where it's at! You can get them at any walgreens.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
For only being a few dollars, this brand pleasantly surprised me. They have great foundation and blush/bronzer. Their lipsticks are pretty good too! Thumbs up from me!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
My favorite jordana product would probably have to be the lip liners because they go on so smooth and they're a good price.
Becca J.
Becca J.
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA
I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Medusa M.
Medusa M.
I love Jordan's facial cleansers. Great for preventing acne and to remove leftover dirt and makeup. Recommended.
Ximena C.
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
Pretty inexpensive brand. I've been using it since I lived in Mexico and is great
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.