Add a Photo

Daphny S.
Daphny S.
Feb. 6, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have been on the hunt for some inexpensive lip liners that also share good quality. So happy i found Jordana Cosmetics at my local Walgreen's. The lip liners a creamy, pigmented, smooth, as well as retractable. Which is always plus. They forever be a Makeup Must Have for me.
Lahnnie S.
Lahnnie S.
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
There pencils are so smooth & you get alot of product pencil for such an affordable price you can never go wrong when you buy them.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
What a surprise! I can go on and on but it is simple quality make up items at the perfect price point. I love their lipliners. I will go high end on lipstick, but anchor it with a Jordana Lipstick, and it stays all day.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use their lip liners and eyeliners and they are amazing last all day long and give great pigmentation.
Eudys R.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me encanta esta marca de farmacia por sus revestimientos, bálsamo para los labios blush y lapices
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great cosmetic products very reasonable price very affordable grey pigmentation and all the products good brand that's been out for years and never let you down
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have an eyeliner from this brand and it seemed to work good considering the price. I would probably buy it again!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like the Jordana cosmetics lipstick and eyebrow pencil. I find them at Walgreens and the price is very affordable for the quality.
Damonee N.
Damonee N.
Gardena, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Has a wide variety of colors but unfortunately the store I regularly frequent never keeps the stock full so my options can be limited at times
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like the eye lines and lip products. They are very affordable and stay on well.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.