Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I think Jordana Cosmetics is a lower class makeup company. I have bought them from CVS before. I used there lip linear and it worked decent, but it was a little smuggy. It was easy to find and like I said they are a lower line brand, so you find their products cheap and cheap quality.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Ive only used there lip liners im not sure if they have anything else but i love there colors i have so many of them i have to buy doubles beacuse they discontinue there colors sometimes
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Jordana cosmetics is win and lose battle. I used to wear it when I was younger (they stop bringing it to my country) but now re discovering the brand thanks to the youtuber emilynoel83, the eyeliners are amazing the liquid lipstick at least the one I got (strawberrie cheesecake) it horrible on me it crumbles and it is patchy.
Essence S.
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY
Jordana can be a hit and miss sometimes but I love there lip products and always did especially for the amazing price the quality is what you pay for but it definitely can work and I do recommend buying there products
Becca J.
Becca J.
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Absolutely love Jordana liquid matte lipstick. Lasts all day, vibrant colors and feels amazing! Found mine at walgreens.
Benita S.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
I have tried there powder blushes in the past n love them.. they are pigmented to me..Plan on buying more
F Anel J.
F Anel J.
Jordana cosmetics lip liners are so good! They are very pigmented and good quality for the price you pay. Their lip liners have a wide range of colors for all skin tones and all looks. I always find mine at Wall greens and always make sure to stock up when I get a chance.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is a very cheap price point brand but they do have some hidden gems. The Contor stick I absolutely love it blends so creamy and it is so cheap I would highly recommend I've definitely repurchasing I love it.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.