Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I've bought this companies makeup since I was a teenager. Great prices and a vast selection of colors.
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.

Are quite economical, have gotten me out of trouble many times, I think they could improve the presentation of some products to the attention of all public
Caren M.
Caren M.
Humble, TX

Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I recently just got into Jordana, although i haven't tried ALL of her products i have tried a few, including her new highlighter and contour sticks, they work very well with my skin tone, but she does have multiple highlighter choices, easy to blend out, it's around 8/9$ at the drug store so affordable, if you don't want to spent 40$ on the ABH Glow Kits
Devin S.
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS

Awesome lip liners and eyeliners! Cheap alternative to Mac! I need to purchase more!
Marianni R.
Marianni R.

Their lips are incredible, they give a matte, tenuous and deep tone. The cosmetics of this line are economic and of good quality
nikki s.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS

Jordana is my go to for lip liner always! It never lets me down on color choice and price
Rocio T.
Rocio T.

Love everything about this make up would definitely recommend . Specifically there matte lipstick Awsome.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT

I use their mascara when I want something natural. I haven't tried anything else from their line, but that product has been a repurchase for years now.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I love their lip liners ! I love that you can find their products at the drug store and they are very affordable! They have a great color selection and their products are very very good for the price !
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.