BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

ashley s.
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI
This brand is great! Very low prices for products that work very well! I wouldn't say these are as good as some of the very high end products but these definitely compete. I am a make up junkie and I absolutely love buying items from this company. Highly recommend.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Farmington, MI
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Yennie T.
Yennie T.
Love be their products super inexpensive and affordable. Love their new liquid lipsticks even if I couldn't get them all I got as much as then I could .
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I think Jordana Cosmetics is a lower class makeup company. I have bought them from CVS before. I used there lip linear and it worked decent, but it was a little smuggy. It was easy to find and like I said they are a lower line brand, so you find their products cheap and cheap quality.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Jordana cosmetics is win and lose battle. I used to wear it when I was younger (they stop bringing it to my country) but now re discovering the brand thanks to the youtuber emilynoel83, the eyeliners are amazing the liquid lipstick at least the one I got (strawberrie cheesecake) it horrible on me it crumbles and it is patchy.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Ive only used there lip liners im not sure if they have anything else but i love there colors i have so many of them i have to buy doubles beacuse they discontinue there colors sometimes
Becca J.
Becca J.
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Absolutely love Jordana liquid matte lipstick. Lasts all day, vibrant colors and feels amazing! Found mine at walgreens.
Medusa M.
Medusa M.
I love Jordan's facial cleansers. Great for preventing acne and to remove leftover dirt and makeup. Recommended.
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin, OR
Very affordable and good quality for its products. Plenty to choose from and the makeup lasts all day day as well.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.