Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Toni R.
Toni R.

This is the standard brand I use for my eyebrow pencil. It is just right as far as application and of course the price is right on!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO

Jordana is great for the price, products and colors they offer. I use many of them daily. The only thing that could be better is how long the lip liner/lip gloss lasts, but for the price you can't go wrong!
Very great with all the products havent had a complain about them ever affordable to !
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN

Jordana is one of those hit and miss brands for myself but there new liquid sweet cream lipsticks are my favorites! They have amazing formula awesome color selection so smooth on the lips not to drying and feel and wear comfortablly thru out the day
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lexington, SC

I have been using their eyeliner for a few months now in two shades, a dark brown and black. They are great! Both glide on very easily but with precision. It's the type of eyeliner that you twist to push up instead of sharpening and that works really well. I find myself looking for this brand for eyeliner now - it is my new favorite!
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.

Such great quality products for a fantastic price. My favorites are the lip liners, liquid lipsticks, and the blushes.
deandra s.
deandra s.
Alamo, TX

I love there matte liquid lipsticks! I love the wand applicator it grabs the effect amount out of the tube. The product feels light and comfortable on your lips and is very pigmented.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX

I have not tried many stuff from Jordana! However I loooove the matte lipstick collection! It's one of my favorite go to lip sticks! I also am excited to try the liquid lipstick formula as well!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL

I prefer jordana lip liner to any other. My favorite shade is ROCK'NROSE and it is my never fail lip luscious pucker pleaser! The retractable pencil is creamy and never fades or smears. I've tried others high end and drug store. I will always pick Jordana easy liner over the rest.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Calexico, CA

Jordana cosmetics is one of my favorite brands because i can buy like 40 dlls of product and buy like all the necessary to do my makeup. It is very good quality. And definately i recommend this brand to everyone
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.