Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a very cheap price point brand but they do have some hidden gems. The Contor stick I absolutely love it blends so creamy and it is so cheap I would highly recommend I've definitely repurchasing I love it.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I think Jordana Cosmetics is a lower class makeup company. I have bought them from CVS before. I used there lip linear and it worked decent, but it was a little smuggy. It was easy to find and like I said they are a lower line brand, so you find their products cheap and cheap quality.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics is win and lose battle. I used to wear it when I was younger (they stop bringing it to my country) but now re discovering the brand thanks to the youtuber emilynoel83, the eyeliners are amazing the liquid lipstick at least the one I got (strawberrie cheesecake) it horrible on me it crumbles and it is patchy.
layken k.
layken k.
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
jordana has some of the best drugstore lip liners out there!! super creamy and last a while for how cheap they are. they also have affordable eyeliners and mascara
Becca J.
Becca J.
Feb. 7, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These are the products that I buy whenever I go to the dollar store. I really like them because they're super affordable and long-lasting
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Absolutely love Jordana liquid matte lipstick. Lasts all day, vibrant colors and feels amazing! Found mine at walgreens.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great brand at an amazing price. I wish that they were at more drugstores, like CVS. Jordana has a lot of really good products, especially their liquid eyeliner
F Anel J.
F Anel J.
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics lip liners are so good! They are very pigmented and good quality for the price you pay. Their lip liners have a wide range of colors for all skin tones and all looks. I always find mine at Wall greens and always make sure to stock up when I get a chance.
Daphny S.
Daphny S.
Feb. 6, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have been on the hunt for some inexpensive lip liners that also share good quality. So happy i found Jordana Cosmetics at my local Walgreen's. The lip liners a creamy, pigmented, smooth, as well as retractable. Which is always plus. They forever be a Makeup Must Have for me.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.