Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.

They have the best eyeliner pencils for a reasonable price. You can find them at your local Walgreens.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Estado de México

I like Jordana products, most cosmetics are good, have durability, eyeliner in pencil, compact powder and blush are my favorite products.
Candice C.
Candice C.

Purchased a multiset of colors eye shadow pallet. Really loved the colors and they go on good but they do not hold. Wears off easily within a few hours. Still decent but for cheap eye-shadow
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI

Best eyeliner ever !! Many colors to choose from, stays on all day without smudging and is so cheap. I buy mine at Walgreens. Also is made in the USA !
Aulia P.
Aulia P.
North Port, FL

I own the fabuliner many eyeliners, blushes, eyeshadow pencils and lipsticks from Jordana. I'm happy with every single one of them. Repeat customer for many years. The fabuliner is an everyday staple for me.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA

i love the eyeliners from this brand. i always use black...
they are super cheap and actually pretty good quality.
the black liner with a gold lid is my fav :)
thumbs up if u agree
Jess C.
Jess C.
Manawatu, New Zealand

For the price, these lipsticks are INSANE. Hooooly cow, they are super pigmented and last a long time on your pout. I love their matte lipsticks although they can be a little drying. I combat this by applying balm under them.
Maya W.
Maya W.

The have an extreme mascara that is the bomb!!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

My first line of make up I used. I've tried their powers blush lipsticks and glosses eyeliners and I love them. I could only find them at savemart only downfall. But definitely worth it plus affordable.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX

Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.