BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ
Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Elizabrth C.
Elizabrth C.
Anaheim, CA
Jordana Cosmetics has its hits and misses like any other brand, my favorite of them is there lip liners, nail polish glitters, blushes, well really everything. lol hope this helps.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the lipsticks and eyeliners.nice colors the only bad thing is they dont last to long and lip colors are to dry after few minutes.but have a variety of colors
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Morgantown , WV
For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
Flower P.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
This is a brand that offers great products at an affordable price! i'm in looooooooooove with their matte lipsticks. The color lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West , FL
First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Deb R.
Deb R.
Pasco, WA
When it comes to drugstore I like some of the Jordan a lip liners and some matte lipsticks
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC
This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Lakessia T.
Lakessia T.
Montgomery, AL
I use the Jordana eye pencil in Dark Brown to enhance my eyebrows. It is an awesome eyebrow pencil and helps my eyebrows look very natural
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?