Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ

I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Denisse F.
Denisse F.

I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA

I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
The philosophy of Jordan is to offer women high quality cosmetics at affordable prices. This is what I love, they sell high quality products and their prices are accessible to any woman or person
Ally K.
Ally K.
Mchenry, IL

Good brand. I use this when I am not sure about a type of product because it is cheap. Usually pretty good.
Dalia P.
Dalia P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this cosmetics very affordable make up the have nice lipsticks 8 I try all the lipstick you can find this make up very easy at eny store for a good price
Paula F.
Paula F.
Garfield, Nj

Jordana has the cheapest best lipglosses EVER!!! I buy mines from my local Walgreens for 1.99. Not sticky, goes on super shiny.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.

I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR

This is a pretty nice little drugstore brand. Like any brands it has hits and misses. I'm really fond of their balm stains though!
Liz
Liz
Durham, NC

I can't speak to all the products in the brand but their "Made to Last liquid eyeshadow" is my holy grail. Inexpensive and easy to apply. It looks beautiful on it's own or layered under other shadows. My go to when I need a quick, gorgeous eye look. I only wish I had all the colors available.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.