Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY

I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Lancaster, SC

Aboslutly my favorite brand! My shopping experience is always super and their products the products treat me really nicely.
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Not bad for a "cheap product". Its easy to find at your nearest Walgreens. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented they are not long lasting but the colors are GREAT! I recommend it best for someone starting off.
Dianet M.
Dianet M.

I love Jordana Cosmetics, They are economical. They are medium durability. We can found in any store, I love the blusa and The polish nail.
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC

I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

really affortable products and their lipstics are the best. the products are easy to use and have great consistency. love them
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

As far as drug store brands go this one is great. i have mostly used there nail polishes and a few make up products but everything was good and at a great price.
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA

Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Joneive B.
Joneive B.
Roseville

I love their matte lipsticks it feels nice on my lips and the price also affordable and the quality is very good
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.