BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Romona G.
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY
You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
Karson L.
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
Toni R.
Toni R.
This is the standard brand I use for my eyebrow pencil. It is just right as far as application and of course the price is right on!
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Very inexpensive products, for the price it's a good product, affordable the lip gloss are like $2.50 and last a fairly long time, taste fantastic and also are very moisturizer, of course I will buy a product from Jordana.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the lip pencils you can't go wrong with them but I wish they had a wider brightly in like different stores such as Walmart target and other places instead of just real drugstores.
Tishara C.
Tishara C.
Jamaica, NY
Good quality cosmetics for very affordable price. Can't beat that
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY
The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
Jordana is a really good and affordable drugstore make up brand. They make accesible and quality products. I have to admit not every product is a hit but 90% are. So yes I would recommend you give it a try :)
savannah h.
savannah h.
i haven't tried anything from jordana besides their lip stains and eyeliner, but i am obsessed with both of them! i won't use any other lip stain because it doesn't work the same, and the eyeliner looks good, and comes off perfect at the end of the day!! love them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.