Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Princess M.
Princess M.
Shafter, Ca

I haven't really used Jordana cosmetics but I have used there lip liners & I think there great really pigmented they have lots of colors they last awhile on your lips I would definitely recommend the lip liners
nikki s.
nikki s.
Austell, GA

i love their eye & lip liners and in my opinion they are just as good as any high end cosmetic chain. not only do they look good but they are very affordable so if you lose a liner you wont cry "theres $15 dollars down the drain.."
Paula D.
Paula D.

I love their shades in lipsticks and nail polish, I love the quality they have ... it's fantastic
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Henrico, VA

This are so affordable. I always purchase their lip liners and eye pencils. This r so much better then high end produts. This in my must have lists. Everytime i go to walgreens i always purchse sonething from their aisle. Highly recommend!
Aiesha C.
Aiesha C.

The Fabu Liner is a great product if you are now staring out with liquid eyeliners. It has a good grip to it so it does not fall out our your hand.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI

Jordana makeup is very cheap. If you are looking for makeup on budget, Jordana is what you'll want. The only product I have tried from them are lipsticks. They are pretty pigmented, but they make your lips super dry and chapped. I would not recommend unless you are on an extreme budget.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA

Jordana cosmetics is not found in a lot of places, so you might have to dig around some. The products are cheap, which may cause a lot of customers to be wary- but you cannot go wrong with lipsticks or lip stains! These lip products are very pigmented and moisturizing. Recommended!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Love Jordana mascara eyes, long lasting, have like five months using mask and lipstick matte, and i love them!
Iszhaya J.
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA

First off, the whole brand of supplies is affordable! Their lip liners can do wonders and work it's magic! I tried it and it's amazing. I love the lip balm stains and th extreme mascara because its has a very good quality! I recommend shopping here!
kiara h.
kiara h.
Okolona, MS

Jordana cosmetics are so great with my skin it is hard to find makeup that doesnt break me out because i have sensitive skin. Nothing really wants to blend in with until i found jordana's cosmetics truly amazing
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.