Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH
I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
NATASCHA O.
NATASCHA O.
I have some of the modern matte lipsticks that they carry and they are super pigmented! A little drying but just put on a little chapstick and you will be fine. My favorite two would have to be modern bare and matte style. At my Walgreens they never have all the colors. I'm assuming b/c for the price it's a steal! Check them out!!!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Jordana is an amazing brand that is incredibly budget friendly. I have tried many products from this brand and have loved everything. Their black liquid eyeliner is comparable (if not better) than my Kat von D liner, and the Stila Stay All Day. Definitely try this brand!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA
It is a good drugstore brand. It is inexpensive and their make up is okay. My eyebrow pencil is from their company and it is pretty good although I would probably pick another brand before I go use Jordana. There hasnt been any big variety inside of the drugstores as well.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Billings, MT
I use this brands liquid eye liner pen, the lip liner and nail polish. I am faithful to those three products because they are a great value with a quality product. I just recently bought a blush, and I am really liking it. It goes on very well with no streaking or fading.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Affordable prices that doesn't let down on quality, Jordan is a brand that is especially great for people new to makeup.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
Depending on the product, some are amazing for how cheap it is. Some is not good.
brandi b.
brandi b.
I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.