Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX

A really cheap makeup brand. Their matte lipsticks are pretty good!

I like it

Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Yucaipa, CA

Jordanas lip liners are too dye for!! They have so many skin tone colors but they have great bright colors as well and I love their liquid lip colors they are not sticky and are so pigmented!!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Banos, CA

I love Jordana cosmetics because they are affordable and the products are amazing the lip liners are so good and everything else of course
Lorena G.
Lorena G.

Los diseños de cada procucto me encantan, son muy llamativos y cómodos para cargar con nosotros, son espectacules, me encanta d¿que los productos tengan aromas, eso me agrada bastante al hacer uso de ellos, recomendadísimo cada unos de los productos, en especial las barras humectantes, contorneadores y bálsamos con brillo o matte.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL

Jordana is really a hidden gem. For years I thought it was another cheapie drugstore brand, but then I started hearing good things and bought some products! Quality does vary sometimes (I'm not a fan of the foundation/concealer and powder blush) but some products are really home runs! Minus one star because the packaging does leave some wanting. However, it's easily looked past because of the phenomenal prices! Stock up on eyeliners and lipliners for sure:)
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

First Jordana Product I Have Used And I Loved So Much Was Thier NEW Liquid Matte Lippies, So Comfortable To Wear,
Sara elena R.
Sara elena R.

love this. its one of the first brands i started using when i first started with makeup actually my mom gave me a eyeliner from them and always loved it
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Medford, WI

This products I like of this Brand are the lipsticks AND specially the texture AND the diferentes color they have
Roshawnda S.
Roshawnda S.
Ridgewood, Ny

The only thing ive tried from Jordana are their lipgloss and liners (lip&eye) and honestly they are great quality and the price is sooo affordable. The lip liners are so good long lasting. I actually stacked up on them just incase it went out of stock.
Cammi G.
Cammi G.
Hattiesburg, MS

I'm fairly new to this product. So far I don't have any cons about it I guess because I haven't used it that much. However, I do see that it offers a variety of pretty colors.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.