BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love that their products are so affordable and that you can get them at really any drug store.
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI
Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
Toni R.
Toni R.
This is the standard brand I use for my eyebrow pencil. It is just right as far as application and of course the price is right on!
savannah h.
savannah h.
i haven't tried anything from jordana besides their lip stains and eyeliner, but i am obsessed with both of them! i won't use any other lip stain because it doesn't work the same, and the eyeliner looks good, and comes off perfect at the end of the day!! love them.
nikki s.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Jordana is my go to for lip liner always! It never lets me down on color choice and price
Monica C.
Monica C.
Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
They have really nice make up for a good price. I do shop a lot of jordana products. My fav would be there mate lipsticks. No improvement needed.
Cammi G.
Cammi G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm fairly new to this product. So far I don't have any cons about it I guess because I haven't used it that much. However, I do see that it offers a variety of pretty colors.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Red Bluff, CA
I haven't tried one thing I don't like! I love they're lip liners and glosses! They're single eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented! They are so cheap! It's so easy to pick out what you want from they're displays! I tell all my friends and family about my favorite products!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?