Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Santo Domingo, SD
Buenos colores el aroma es riquísimo saben bien aunque no son completamente mates no dejan los labios resecos
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
Jordana has several products that I really love. Huge fan. Their pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipsticks are favorites of mine. Their stuff is great quality, pigmented, and super super affordable. The only problem is I can only find them at Kmart in my area but at least I can order from their website. Definitely recommend Jordana!
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort , SC
I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Wichita, KS
I love the liquid eyeliner pens in black! Get product and very cost effective!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
Their products are fairly hit or miss with me. Their mascara is awesome but their face powders are really chalky and powdery. Eyeshadows are nice
Deb R.
Deb R.
Pasco, WA
When it comes to drugstore I like some of the Jordan a lip liners and some matte lipsticks
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Fran M.
Fran M.
These very affordable lipsticks last all day and can withstand the heat without melting in tropical locations when you go on trips this is a great tip for all of you that have had expensive lipsticks melt on summer vacations LOL I learned the hard way
Sway S.
Sway S.
Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but cheaper. So if you like those products you'll love these. Jordana is very affordable, has nice quality makeup & is WOC friendly. I love the Matte Lipstick from there.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
When I was younger Jordana cosmestics was the best and they still have great products at an affordable price! I love their lipliners, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.