Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I have a jordana bronzer, that I got really cheap a few months ago. Almost all my friends have tried it and it works well with all skin tones. It gives you that fresh out of the sun look. Its also super illuminated so I don't have to use a highlighter when I wear it
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California

I have only really used lip products from this brand but they are extraordinary. Most of their lip products have a faint smell to them like the Mac lipsticks but it isn't as overpowering. The price is great for the quality and there is a great deal of range of makeup by this brand.
christy r.
christy r.
Humble, TX

I have try Jordan a lipsticks and there soo beautiful it makes you feel comfortable with them I also love the colors that they have very durable.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD

I love Jordana's liquid matte sticks. Very affordable long lasting. Some shades do require a second coat or a lip liner. I would still recommend these!
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY

I'm a huge fan of the Jordana lip liners. They're easy to use and available in a variety of colors for a great price!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN

I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN

Jordan has good lip and eye liners, mascara and lip gloss at a very good price. I absolutely love them and they have a wide range of colors.
jeanette m.
jeanette m.

I have used the jordana black liquid eyeliner pen amd i absolutely loved it ... goes on perfectly ..creates a perfect line it doesnt smudge or breal apart when it dries .
i have also used jordana lipsticks they have beautiful shades in matte and glossy.
janie l.
janie l.
Mission, TX

I'm obsessed with Jordan's blushes,lipsticks and what I love the most it's that they are so affordable and there near where I live
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.