BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Garden Grove, CA
I like the jordana lip products!! They are great quality and are super cheap in price!! It's super affordable you can't beat that!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Their matte lip creams are pretty great for the price. I have also tried their eye shadows, with limited success. The brand definitely has room to grow, but I would continue to try new products they may launch.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
These lip liners are my go to. Never have I used this product and been disappointed. So buttery and amazing pigmentation! Certainly a go to!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I like the Jordana cosmetics lipstick and eyebrow pencil. I find them at Walgreens and the price is very affordable for the quality.
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Romona G.
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY
You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
Toni R.
Toni R.
This is the standard brand I use for my eyebrow pencil. It is just right as far as application and of course the price is right on!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.