Add a Photo

Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA
Jan. 30, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am a huge fan of Jordana lip liners. It is the one brand of liners that I use. They have a small selection of colors but the colors that they do have are very pretty. They are long wear so they don't fade throughout the day.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is an amazing brand that is incredibly budget friendly. I have tried many products from this brand and have loved everything. Their black liquid eyeliner is comparable (if not better) than my Kat von D liner, and the Stila Stay All Day. Definitely try this brand!
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
The price is good. Yet the quality of the products is not as nice. It does not go good on the skin nor does it last.
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It is a good drugstore brand. It is inexpensive and their make up is okay. My eyebrow pencil is from their company and it is pretty good although I would probably pick another brand before I go use Jordana. There hasnt been any big variety inside of the drugstores as well.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the affordable prices ! Quality is amazing especially thier lipliners. OH MY GOD they glide on like HEAVEN ! On my lips they are always durable . Never had anything negative to say about this brand.
NATASCHA O.
NATASCHA O.
I have some of the modern matte lipsticks that they carry and they are super pigmented! A little drying but just put on a little chapstick and you will be fine. My favorite two would have to be modern bare and matte style. At my Walgreens they never have all the colors. I'm assuming b/c for the price it's a steal! Check them out!!!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable prices that doesn't let down on quality, Jordan is a brand that is especially great for people new to makeup.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand of cosmetics. They have great products & the prices are decent & affordable. The shopping experience is great & easy to shop for. I would definitely purchase their products again
Yennie T.
Yennie T.
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love be their products super inexpensive and affordable. Love their new liquid lipsticks even if I couldn't get them all I got as much as then I could .
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.