Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO

Ive only rried the nail polish on my toes. It went on well but seemed to chip off quickly
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rio Rancho, NM

Didn't like how the eyeliner went on because it would dry and crinkle up a lot and was hard to take off and would peel off a lot.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Monterrey

Jordana products are good and inexpensive but do not have the durability that one of greater range
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
San Leandro, CA

I love their lipliners because they're extremely affordable. I only have one, but it works really well and glides on smoothly.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY

Jordana cosmetics is a nice affordable brand. So many good products in their line. The Jordana matte lipsticks are my favorite
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Wylie, TX

I love the lipsticks! The quality of this makeup is absolutely amazing and I love using it in my daily makeup routine.
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX

I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! 🤗
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.

I only used one productI have not had the opportunity to use this brand, its collections do not envelop me
Rocio T.
Rocio T.

Love everything about this make up would definitely recommend . Specifically there matte lipstick Awsome.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT

I use their mascara when I want something natural. I haven't tried anything else from their line, but that product has been a repurchase for years now.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.