BY JORDANA COSMETICS #34 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Monica G.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I really enjoy their products and I appreciate the quality of the products at drugstore prices. Even though they are inexpensive, the quality is impeccable! I have tried numerous products from them because why not for the price they are. I love their lip liners and just recently purchased 6 of their liquid lipsticks. And so far I have yet to be disappointed!
Irania P.
Irania P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product ! great quality ! I rate it a 3 star. . Over all great product !!!!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Love their products. I'm picky and choosy with them but I have always enjoyed the ones that I do decide to purchase.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
These lip liners are my go to. Never have I used this product and been disappointed. So buttery and amazing pigmentation! Certainly a go to!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
April G.
April G.
Donna, TX
Love the eyeliner very dark and good stays in all night and day I love it (: espacilay the penical one
Juderssa F.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
So far I have only tried lip products as in lip liner and their matte lipsticks. SO far so good. I love their matte lipstick in BARE, My best friend and Godmother of my kids got me on to it, Thank you Maddie! Which re minds me I need to re purchase soon because I'm almost out. They're nice and creamy, color payoff is amazing, I would stay away from oily food since oils break down matte lipsticks.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington
Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Love the Jordana cosmetics! Super affordable and good and high quality. This makeup brand is underrated lol I love it especially the eyeshadows
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love that their products are so affordable and that you can get them at really any drug store.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?